CAREFUL GIRLS ON FUTURE VIP /SOCIALS. THEY ARE NOTE VOUCHED FOR!!

I wanna throw a party and all the sexy classy girls invited ! Lol Originally Posted by Seductive Selina

I'm having a party in my pants, And your invited!
I'm having a party in my pants, And your invited! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Now that's hot! It's funny I just posted this on my Twitter..

"I don't know what hit me just now, my toes were tingling &my pussy was throbing..

I put one hand in my pants and the other on my throat..��"

Party Party Party!

But the real question is, why do we still have pants on anyway?
Now that's hot! It's funny I just posted this on my Twitter..

"I don't know what hit me just now, my toes were tingling &my pussy was throbing..

I put one hand in my pants and the other on my throat..��"

Party Party Party!

But the real question is, why do we still have pants on anyway? Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Lets do it....I have been wanting to for years!!
Got a link to support your statement? Originally Posted by Precious_b
of course he doesn't. it a slanderous attempt to make himself look like a white knight. Just another case of "fake news or alternate facts".
I heard it sucked balls anyway. Lol. School is in session
of course he doesn't. it a slanderous attempt to make himself look like a white knight. Just another case of "fake news or alternate facts". Originally Posted by nuglet
me? A White Knight? never....

LMAO! Fake News? You taking that Trump approach to dealing with things huh? Ya gotta wait for the "news" to get posted first dontcha?
I wanna throw a party and all the sexy classy girls invited ! Lol Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Selena we should totally become the recruiters for the parties me and you girl we can get some bad hoes there
LMAFO I just got this Vision in my head of us walking down 6th Street looking cute assfuck tell another hottie hey you want to be a hoe great money involved there's a party down the street... U know u want to girl I'm rolling over here
LMAFO I just got this Vision in my head of us walking down 6th Street looking cute assfuck tell another hottie hey you want to be a hoe great money involved there's a party down the street... U know u want to girl I'm rolling over here Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
It's about to get very ugly me thinks.
I heard it sucked balls anyway. Lol. School is in session Originally Posted by Mata Leon
You "heard"? This seems to be a tempest in a tea-pot. Folks should go to the social/party/event they want, and avoid the rest.. I don't remember anyone being required to attend any event. Just a bunch of childish bitchin'. I don't know what anyone said, but you obviously have some inside info, ORRRRR, you're spreading bull-shit.. Either way, who cares? There's been a lot of groups, cliques, socials locally over the years and there'll probably be a lot more.
me? A White Knight? never....

LMAO! Fake News? You taking that Trump approach to dealing with things huh? Ya gotta wait for the "news" to get posted first dontcha? Originally Posted by Whispers
Nah grandpa.. there's just so many things that you two have in common, it's hard to keep the players straight. You need to print out a program so everyone knows who's who.
Damn NUG your defending this so called social with your life...it makes all this somewhat suspect, is no one else coming to your defense?. Bunch of good friends that just leave you hanging.... Maybe WHISPY is on to something.
Damn NUG your defending this so called social with your life...it makes all this somewhat suspect, is no one else coming to your defense?. Bunch of good friends that just leave you hanging.... Maybe WHISPY is on to something. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I'm not defending anything, mainly because I don't care who has socials or events, or backroom card games.

There's a lot of gatherings, socials events and folks will go to the ones in which they have an interest. I didn't realize you felt it was a competition, you seem to be the one with all the concern.. Just relax dude, some people like a good card game, some like good looking women, some just like hanging around and chatting, there's room for all interests.

Don't feel threatened, you can have your card game, other's can have their socials, or get-togethers, or gang bangs or whatever they like. YOU ARE the one that seems to be having an issue with something that is of no interest OR BUSINESS OF YOURS. .. chill, I haven't seen anyone bad mouthing your event, and most don't even care.

I've attended most groups and found a lot of them to be fun, or boring, or pointless, but I don't knock them or talk about them. I just find it odd that you feel so threatened by the whole topic. Care to explain?

I have a hunch the only "something" whispy is "onto" is SL's rear end... but that just a hunch, only those two know for sure. It could be the other way around.. Whispy tries to be the leader, so that leaves SL to bring up the rear. That whole "leader-follower thing.
Interesting how you really think k I care about other socials... It's funny how I don't see you anywhere, I guess you think you have the pulse of the social community... Lol since I guess the last one was in your visenity I would think you would care. You can play the I don't care game all day but I think WHISPY got you pegged. Since bang bang made it clear that providers should not allow videos, I think it's fair to say that pictures should not be allowed as well. I always thought it creepy and shady and dangerous for providers.