No More Nau's Drugstore.... Where to Find AssUp These Days!

You started this thread because you're a closeted homosexual, nothing more. Everything else you said is verbal diarrhea. Originally Posted by WombRaider

What a snappy comeback by Assup's dipshit-bitch in training! I bet you spent all of 5 seconds to come up with it, dintcha? Gotta keep on moving! Movin' and groovin' and postin' da shit! On to the next drive-by insult! Gotta meet dat quota - 50 eccie shits a day for undercunt!
  • shanm
  • 06-03-2015, 11:30 PM
What a snappy comeback by Assup's dipshit-bitch in training! I bet you spent all of 5 seconds to come up with it, dintcha? Gotta keep on moving! Movin' and groovin' and postin' da shit! On to the next drive-by insult! Gotta meet dat quota - 50 eccie shits a day for undercunt! Originally Posted by lustylad
Back from tallywackers again I see!

How was the sausage?

Did you try the mayo?

Did they warm up the buns before shoving in the "hot-dog"?

How big of a "tip" did you leave him (or was it the other way around)?

Were the bar stools upside down?

How was the sausage?

Did you try the mayo?

Did they warm up the buns before shoving in the "hot-dog"?

How big of a "tip" did you leave him (or was it the other way around)?

Were the bar stools upside down?

Originally Posted by shanm

Not bad for a dipshit-in-training. Better than your pisspoor-lame sidekick can come up with. Try some of those clever puns at lunch with AssUp tomorrow. Tip - if he calls you "bush leaguer" tell him you think shaved is ok too. Don't forget to wear your doggy collar.

That was disturbing.

Please don't show the menu. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Can you imagine travelling and you're super hungry and this place is the only restaurant open for miles, fuck! Ya think, oh what the hell. I am starving. So you go in sit down and look at the menu. You see something you might like. In small letters at the bottom it says " comes with our special sauce" , oh fuck, lol.

Jim
What a snappy comeback by Assup's dipshit-bitch in training! I bet you spent all of 5 seconds to come up with it, dintcha? Gotta keep on moving! Movin' and groovin' and postin' da shit! On to the next drive-by insult! Gotta meet dat quota - 50 eccie shits a day for undercunt! Originally Posted by lustylad
You have missed the log in your own eye, for the speck in mine. Perhaps it's the log in your ass that's causing you the problem
Not bad for a dipshit-in-training. Better than your pisspoor-lame sidekick can come up with. Try some of those clever puns at lunch with AssUp tomorrow. Tip - if he calls you "bush leaguer" tell him you think shaved is ok too. Don't forget to wear your doggy collar.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Good old Lusty Tard. Any resemblance between you and a human is coincidental. Are you parents siblings? Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth? Do the ladies tell you you're dark and handsome? When it's dark, you're handsome

Don't ever change, dicknip

Only one bush leaguer here Junior. And based on Your thread, you're spending a lot of time trying to achieve significance here, because as we all know, you can't type. You're just a Hunt'n Pecker.

Now do yourself a favor and return from the little pond from whence you came. Your Butt Buddies need YINZ back to Pissburgh to keep that incredibly thoughtful forum lively and relevant, pissant.
Good old Lusty Tard. Any resemblance between you and a human is coincidental. Are you parents siblings? Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth? Do the ladies tell you you're dark and handsome? When it's dark, you're handsome Originally Posted by WombRaider

Are you 8 years old? Those taunts were already lame when you were pummeled with them in a Little Rock schoolyard. Rodney Dangerfield can deliver the last one, you can't. You're about as original as your Louis Vuitton knockoff purse and pumps.
Only one bush leaguer here Junior. And based on Your thread, you're spending a lot of time trying to achieve significance here, because as we all know, you can't type. You're just a Hunt'n Pecker.

Now do yourself a favor and return from the little pond from whence you came. Your Butt Buddies need YINZ back to Pissburgh to keep that incredibly thoughtful forum lively and relevant, pissant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can chill out too, Asslicker. I'm not vying with you for "significance" on a hooker board. Everyone can see you're on a pedestal all by yourself. Perennial Dipshit of the Year award winner, the only candidate capturing over 50% of the vote. Dipshit Emeritus. Gutter sniper par excellence. Master of the quickie fluff post and the drive-by insult. Closing in on 25,000 “incredibly thoughtful” comments. Your credentials are so extensive that even your nemesis IB ticks them off each time he addresses you. Perhaps if you stroke and groom them well, your DIT (dipshit-in-training) proteges Shammytard and Undercunt will one day make you proud. They may even surpass what you have “achieved” here. But as for me, you can stop being skeered, Asswipe. I'm no threat to your dipshittery dominance, nor do I aspire to be.

Now run along to lunch, you ugly, charmless pussyfart – don't want to keep your bitches-in-training waiting at your table in Tallywackers!

Now do yourself a favor and return from the little pond from whence you came. Your Butt Buddies need YINZ back to Pissburgh to keep that incredibly thoughtful forum lively and relevant, pissant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You got one thing right, he is definitely hunting for pecker
Are you 8 years old? Those taunts were already lame when you were pummeled with them in a Little Rock schoolyard. Rodney Dangerfield can deliver the last one, you can't. You're about as original as your Louis Vuitton knockoff purse and pumps. Originally Posted by lustylad
You weren't burdened with an overabundance of brains. Speaking of Dangerfield, I hope I run into you again one day, with my car.
You can chill out too, Asslicker. I'm not vying with you for "significance" on a hooker board. Everyone can see you're on a pedestal all by yourself. Perennial Dipshit of the Year award winner, the only candidate capturing over 50% of the vote. Dipshit Emeritus. Gutter sniper par excellence. Master of the quickie fluff post and the drive-by insult. Closing in on 25,000 “incredibly thoughtful” comments. Your credentials are so extensive that even your nemesis IB ticks them off each time he addresses you. Perhaps if you stroke and groom them well, your DIT (dipshit-in-training) proteges Shammytard and Undercunt will one day make you proud. They may even surpass what you have “achieved” here. But as for me, you can stop being skeered, Asswipe. I'm no threat to your dipshittery dominance, nor do I aspire to be.

Now run along to lunch, you ugly, charmless pussyfart – don't want to keep your bitches-in-training waiting at your table in Tallywackers!

Every time you drive by, it's an insult to whoever sees you.
Let us not forget how Junior came to be Junior.

IBJunior.

A second-rate dipshit scrub vying with IBIdiot for significance in a deeply thoughtful forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! You put the "KICK ME" sign on your own back, Junior.
Why so ornery, assup? Did you strike out at Tallywackers today? Couldn't hook up with any of the waiters there? I'll bet your dipshit-in-training lunch guests were impressed. You need to up your game, girl. Better luck tomorrow.
Why so ornery, assup? Did you strike out ... Originally Posted by lustylad
He just pissed when he found out ... no "whackers" in Austin.