Washington Post Caught FLat Out Lying........

• DSK
  • 05-16-2017, 09:49 PM
You're wasting your time, DSK. Asswipe is incapable of grasping nuance. Merely pronouncing the word "frenemy" triggers severe cognitive dissonance in the pig.

Notice how he can't even answer my simple direct question: Originally Posted by lustylad
You make a good point - Yssup Rider is a sad case. He is a failure in life, and a great sadness to his fellow gay persons.
  • DSK
  • 05-16-2017, 09:50 PM
yup, he's the queen of one liners. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He is a "queen" of blow jobs, too.
Stop trying to change the subject, douche-bag. Start your own thread to divert attention from current events
Just because the price of dick for you went up, don't take it out on us.
??? Is this supposed to be a reply to my post? It has nothing to do with the 2012 intelligence leak I mentioned. Way to stay on topic!

Why don't you try and calm down your pal oinkboy by telling him your story about how the "worm will turn"? The pig can't wait two years, let alone 4/8. He'll break down completely long before then. He snicks and snorts every time Trump combs his hair. Originally Posted by lustylad
should I list the lies on Fox News over the years ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Maybe but you should at least tell the 0zombies about you and Charlie Sheen sharing a toothbrush and waking up in the morning with each others panties on... Lindsey_Wiggleass...

I think Omarosa Manigault would set you bitches anytime.
You've missed the point.
It has nothing to do with sharing intel. Some are bitching about that fact but there are instances when it should be shared.The point is he gave info that can identify where it came from. Jackie, the shill, proved he understood the concept earlier in this thread. The douche-bag who understands if there are only 5 people who could have provided information, it has to be one of those people. If 3 were in a circle jerk when the info was spilled, that narrows the field.
Now we are at the point of jackie's role as a communist shill. He is worried about leaks that let our nation know about trump's incompetence and stupidity. Notice jackie chooses not to see, or is paid to ignore what happens, that trump has given info that the Russians can use to figure out a sensitive source of intel.
If you don't understand the difference between sharing the trump way or the correct way then stand next to jackie. Be more outraged we got a heads up than at trump for spilling the beans.
Indeed he does. Under some circumstances, I believe it is his duty to make difficult decisions such as this to fight the terrorists.

I believe we can trust President Putin in this limited circumstance against our common enemy. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.Sometimes.
But you or trump aren't qualified to choose when without guidance. Proof?
You just said you believe we can trust Putin.
That has to be one of the most stupid and ill thought out things that has ever come out of that cock hole you call your pie hole.

The world is more complicated these days. Originally Posted by DSK
You're wasting your time, DSK. Asswipe is incapable of grasping nuance. Merely pronouncing the word "frenemy" triggers severe cognitive dissonance in the pig.

Notice how he can't even answer my simple direct question: Originally Posted by lustylad
Fuck you and your question. Start your own thread.
There is no "nuance". It is plain as day. Trump gave away a source. A source identifiable by the specific information he gave to them.
And most everybody understands "frenemy", maybe even you.
But you and trump couldn't be more unqualified when, where, and with who it applies.
Turd Reich be like ...

So you admit you are very well acquainted with the gay community. How many blowjobs did you give to form a consensus that there was a "great sadness"
in that community?
You make a good point - Yssup Rider is a sad case. He is a failure in life, and a great sadness to his fellow gay persons. Originally Posted by DSK
Still no list of impeachable offenses. More shit sandwich chewing by the Ozombies.

Stock market at an all time high and court about to be tilted. Keep chewing.
The Democrat Party and their Lackeys in the Main Stream Media are in meltdown mode. Trump Derangment has them not only producing Fake News, but taking real news and twisting it to where it fits their agenda, which is to get rid of President Trump at all costs.

It makes no difference what the facts are.

We now have investigations, and call for more investigations, based on nothing more than "anonymous sources"'and opinion.

The latest is the Comey memo, ( to himself), that states that President Trump asked him to squash the Flynn investigation. Or at least, that is the way the Main Stream Media is reporting it. But, the actual memo says that the President said that he HOPED Comey would put an end to the investigation. That is an opinion, not an order. Huge difference.

The Country has let the Major News Outlets get away with this for years. "Unnamed Sources". "Anonymous Sources". "Persons Close To". "High Government Official". ........all unarmed, of course. That way, you can simply make shit up to fit your agenda.

The Main Stream Media has adopted the old policy of...."if you tell the lie enough times. People will take it for the truth".

In the mean time, more Counties turn Red. This will be proven in 2018.
In the mean time, more Counties turn Red. This will be proven in 2018. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'm afraid you're very naive if you seriously believe that Republicans will do well in the 2018 midterms.

They will be lucky to retain their House majority.
I'm afraid you're very naive if you seriously believe that Republicans will do well in the 2018 midterms.

They will be lucky to retain their House majority. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Predicting what will happen in just under two years is impossible.

There is a good possibility that the Democrats and the Main Stream Media have overplayed a weak hand. Once you get past all of the bluster, fake news, opinionated reporting, and wishful thinking, you still might be left with nothing more than accusations in search of a crime.

The American Electorate voted President Trump into office because of two things. First, they hate Hillary Clinton. Second, they want change. If the Democrats are seen to be nothing more than the Party of Obstruction, wishing to maintain the status quo, they might be in for a rude awakening come 2018.

If President Trump proves to be a liability, and voters decide to support the Democrats, what are we left with? The same old shit that has been going on forever? Nancy Peloci back as Speaker? More taxes? More giveaways? More Government?

I suppose so.
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 09:42 AM

They will be lucky to retain their House majority. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

There is a good possibility that the Democrats and the Main Stream Media have overplayed a weak hand. Once you get past all of the bluster, fake news, opinionated reporting, and wishful thinking, you still might be left with nothing more than accusations in search of a crime.

The American Electorate voted President Trump into office because of two things. First, they hate Hillary Clinton. Second, they want change. If the Democrats are seen to be nothing more than the Party of Obstruction, wishing to maintain the status quo, they might be in for a rude awakening come 2018.

If President Trump proves to be a liability, and voters decide to support the Democrats, what are we left with? The same old shit that has been going on forever? Nancy Peloci back as Speaker? More taxes? More giveaways? More Government?

I suppose so. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes, it certainly is too early to make any firm predictions for 2018. But rare are the instances when the party in power doesn't lose congressional seats in the midterms. Trump's and the Republican Party's difficulties, at least for now, are obviously compounded by all the chaos.

And it's a hell of a lot easier to be the obstructionist party out of power than the putatively governing party, at least when it comes to winning congressional midterm elections.

If Trump's and the Republicans' foundation of support continues to take a pummeling, I'm afraid we may very well be looking down the barrel of a powerful progressive resurgence in 2018 and 2020.

If President Trump proves to be a liability, and voters decide to support the Democrats, what are we left with? The same old shit that has been going on forever? Nancy Peloci back as Speaker? More taxes? More giveaways? More

I suppose so. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Get a fucking calendar.

Then get a fucking clue.