I won't Rub It in When Trump Loses

promise to stop posting stupid repetitive memes and I will discontinue referring to the one that is H I M
Four million voters is close? I'd say not bad for someone who thought he was running for the Senate. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Yep, Trump lost by the whole population of Los Angeles. Trump's not even close, and the electoral will be 306 to 232. "You Democrats", tore Trump a new asshole. Wonder what city in Russia Trump will seek asylum in about 3 months. He's going back to get some more hooker pee. Melania will seek divorce.
Melania probably voted against him so she doesn't have to put on another fake smile for another four years. This will be the fastest divorce in history for a soon to be former president. That lady has probably had her bags packed for years.
Yes and she better get what cash she can while he still has some
^^^ I agree. She definitely earned the money with putting up with that clown for so long.

I actually like her. Is she a gold digger? Of course she is but she seems like a nice lady who just married for money. She won't be the 1st and she won't be the last who does so. She just happened to pick a scumbag who is about to be broke... I hope she has a trust per her prenup agreement for her own sake. If not, she is kind of fucked if the money is not sitting there and waiting. It's not like Trump's crooked ass doesn't know how to hide money. He probably learned from his dad how to do so before he was even 10 years old.
It's too bad you don't like the United States of America.

Is that why you don't like pussy? Nothing any it for you?

Inauguration 2021 hasn't arrived.

"Fix it"! And people call Trump supporters "dumb" ... Originally Posted by LexusLover

Nothing any it for you? Very well spoken Loser. And thanks for giving credence to the notion that all Trump supporters are dumb.

I'm sure you truly believe you are actually smart LL. That to me is the most hilarious thing of all.

We like the United States of America just fine. Saying we don't is a totally unfounded statement for you to make. Thanks again for showcasing another hallmark of the typically uneducated Trump supporter.
Jam, I don't even pay attention to LL. His old ass never makes any logical sense to me. Probably because he never makes any logical sense to anyone but himself.
I usually don't pay any attention to the nonsense he posts either. I do like giving him shit though. Especially right now
I hear you. I should have just given this thread another title and it should not have been passive aggressive. It should have been, "Time to Have Some Fun With The Trump Lovers!"
Well deserved fun, I might add. We earned it, putting up with Trump and all of his insufferable supporters for the last four years. They're going to be flapping in the wind, now.
It's too bad you don't like the United States of America.. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Mate,

The Donald’s followers such as yourself do not like the United States of America.

You like The Donald.

You like him so much that you would quickly defect to an island if it were owned and ruled by your beloved lord & savior, The Donald, in a heartbeat. A broke deserted and freezing island near Russia with barely much sunlight and a national diet rich in Goya beans. The racism would constantly rush through the land of the defects (or rejects hah) and help to keep you all warm!

The Donald would continue to further manipulate your easily influenced and defected brain as you all congregate at the church of MAGA with daily teachings of America as the bloody enemy, and believing that Americans are the thieves who stole your great Fuhrer’s power from making America great again. Your Lord is the hero, and Americans are the big bad guys who will soon have hell to pay! LOCK ‘EM UP
^^^ I agree. She definitely earned the money with putting up with that clown for so long.

I actually like her. Is she a gold digger? Of course she is but she seems like a nice lady who just married for money. She won't be the 1st and she won't be the last who does so. She just happened to pick a scumbag who is about to be broke... I hope she has a trust per her prenup agreement for her own sake. If not, she is kind of fucked if the money is not sitting there and waiting. It's not like Trump's crooked ass doesn't know how to hide money. He probably learned from his dad how to do so before he was even 10 years old. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Big money guys will be lining up around the block to keep Melania in the penthouse. This woman has no worries.
Nothing any it for you? Very well spoken Loser. And thanks for giving credence to the notion that all Trump supporters are dumb.

I'm sure you truly believe you are actually smart LL. That to me is the most hilarious thing of all.

We like the United States of America just fine. Saying we don't is a totally unfounded statement for you to make. Thanks again for showcasing another hallmark of the typically uneducated Trump supporter. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Liar! anthiefa sympathizers like yourself want to destroy our Country!
Well deserved fun, I might add. We earned it, putting up with Trump and all of his insufferable supporters for the last four years. They're going to be flapping in the wind, now. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Well, I pretty much lost a close friend over this Trump shit but I just said that's cool if it bothers you so much and just pay me the money you owe me and lose my number. What the fuck do I care? I don't want to be friends with any dude who gets all caught up in his feelings over an orange clown.

It's just kind of weird to me that he cares so much. I care about providing for my family. I don't give a shit who the president is unless it's a piece of shit like Trump.

That fucker is talking so crazy that I joked with him that he may have Trump PTSD and to seek help.

Big money guys will be lining up around the block to keep Melania in the penthouse. This woman has no worries. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I agree. She comes across as poised and she's attractive. The fat cats always like that in a woman. I'm not even into women older than me and I like her. Unfortunately, I'm broke as fuck by her standard of living. She would laugh her ass off at my bank accounts and ask why I don't have more zeroes
Well, I pretty much lost a close friend over this Trump shit but I just said that's cool if it bothers you so much and just pay me the money you owe me and lose my number. What the fuck do I care? I don't want to be friends with any dude who gets all caught up in his feelings over an orange clown.

It's just kind of weird to me that he cares so much. I care about providing for my family. I don't give a shit who the president is unless it's a piece of shit like Trump. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
This has been funny! Your clueless luka boi! Your irrational bullshit is why he doesnt want to be friends with you!
I think this has been another lie of yours anyway!