Unite the Right 2 a big ZERO burger.

Plus the dems were the party that set up, funded and organized the KKK for DECADES.. So how is it, that suddenly changed to where the KKK / nazis are now the 'far right'?? Originally Posted by garhkal

nazis were considered right wing since world war 2

Not sure about the KKK regarding their politics (we know they hate blacks)
i think you need to read more, Dilbert.
nazis were considered right wing since world war 2

Not sure about the KKK regarding their politics (we know they hate blacks) Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They were mostly demorats when they ruled the South for some reason the name Bird comes to mine
i think you need to read more, Dilbert. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, I read plenty. You aren't fooling anyone, BTW.
And the Republicans freed the slaves.

Keep living in the past.

We’re already regressing to the Stone Age.
And the Republicans freed the slaves. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Very good, yssup! Way to grab 'em by the FACTS!

Btw, when will the Dimotards host their next Klanbake?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1924...nal_Convention
Again, lustylad, you’re living in the past.

But if that’s what it takes to make you feel better for the alt-right who besmirch and shame your party on a daily basis, have at it.

I understand.
How does a political party steeped in 150+ years of ignominiously racist history suddenly and overnight become the moral arbiter of who and what is racist in our society???

If it makes you feel better to flee and erase and deny your party's long and shameful history, have at it.

I understand.
I saw what you saw, but I'm willing to bet the voice describing it was different, to put it mildly.

What's your point? That the white supremacists didn't kill anybody this time?

Is that a win for the white supremacists?

Pretty low bar, wouldn't you say?

Please answer these questions so I don't have to post them thrice. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You conflate "Trump Supporter" with "White Supremacist". Far more "Hillary Supporters" have committed mayhem(including killing people), than Trump supporters.

I abhor people who use thuggish tactics to impose their hate filled agenda's on others. Do you?

I abhor people who hide their identies while intimidating others in order to fulfill their need for hatred. Do you?

I abhor people who characterize someone's history, personality, values, capabilities, and opportunities by the racial, sex, or geographical groupings. Do you?

It wasn't a win for white supremacist because nobody I know is concerned what a non-violent fringe group thinks. They showed themselves to be stupid and irrelevant. The bigotted, racebaiting fascist thug leftist, and their media supporters, showed themselves to be stupid, relevant, and violent(again), therefore, it is a win for those who aren't fascist.

I'll repeat my questions a couple of times if you choose not to answer.

<yssup chooses not to answer questions in a debate that he starts if it makes him uncomfortable. One has to request a reply multiple times>
I don’t abhor people. Apparently you do.

Renders the rest of your venomous interrogation moot.

Renders the rest of your venomous interrogation moot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where do my post indicate I abhor people.

Clearly, you, your compatriots, and your movement believe that those fascist tactics are acceptable.

Q.E.D.

Renders the rest of your venomous interrogation moot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What part of my questions are venomous?

Is the truth poisonous to those that spew hate? Yep.

Does highlighting hypocrisy illuminate the truth. Yep.

If you consider the truth venomous, let the venom flow.
You conflate "Trump Supporter" with "White Supremacist". Far more "Hillary Supporters" have committed mayhem(including killing people), than Trump supporters. Originally Posted by kehaar

That seems to be the STANDARD from those on the left. Labeling anyone who's a trump supporter, as a white supremacist.

I abhor some people. I'm sure you can guess who one of them might be?