All AMP's are evil and engage in human trafficking and modern day slavery.

GoGo's is respected AMP in Round Rock. That being said, they are still engaged in human trafficking.

Ask Laura if one of the gals got shipped to Chicago this afternoon.

This came from a trusted source.
The AMP'S are highly organized and typically run by business-savvy dudes from China. Every single one in the Austin area is part of a vast network of human trafficking across the country. It probably looks like a power grid.

Massage parlor owners recruit women from China by offering them jobs that DON'T involve prostitution. But that is bullshit. Once they arrive in the states and committed to repaying $25,000 and start work they are forced to provide sexual acts. I don't have any evidence so this is only speculation. I really think that all AMP gals were forced to do FS for a long period of time before they promoted to just an L1 provider.

We are familiar with how they rotate gals and we think it's for obvious reasons. To supply AMP'S across the country with fresh new faces. Perhaps to send a superstar to a struggling location. That is also a bunch of bullshit.

The main reason they are constantly sent from one location to another is so they never get the chance to get to know another gal. They never get a chance to build trust with anyone. Why? To keep them powerless.To keep them walking on eggshells 24/7. That's fucking evil to do that to anyone. Especially someone 8,000 miles from their friends and famiy. Kind of reminds me of the battered women who can't escape. And before someone says they can all escape that too is BS. Some can't.

Massage gals live on site. They get cell phones but are not allowed to personally own one. Again, to control them. Even the ones we refer to as Tier I (top 3 to 5). Even the #1 place in Austin. Trust me. I know more about that business then I should.

The gals also have to pay around $1,000 a month for rent. I bet the owners of DT are getting $6,000 in just rent. That place might be $1,200 per month. Angela (not her real name) is not the owner and they are not a stand alone AMP. They are just a circuit in a vast network. D&T is a big time trafficker.

On a side note, we often joke about how they like to eat but it stinks really bad. They cook their because they have to but it is also one way for them to feel somewhat normal. Just something as basic as that. It makes me want to puke knowing I helped these places profit at the gals expense.

Even I used to whine about how we artificially inflated the tips but guess what? Do you really think that the gal gets the $60 to $100 you tip? They don't. They might keep 50% if they are lucky after tipping out the house mom, security, the regional bosses etc. Still sound like a bunch of money? Then subtract their rent and brokerage fees and their isn't much left.

I asked myself why can't these places be taken down on a national basis under RICO or some other statue. It's very simple. They are smart, very well organized, the owners are all lawyered up and the gals don't talk.

Just FYI. The gals are not licensed. Not even our Tier I ladies. Most speak no or very little English and can't pass a state test. I don't think many of the establishments have anyone licensed on staff because that's usually what they get busted for.

I know of a way that might work. In fact, something similar happened a couple of months ago. Someone could call their landlord. I really think that is the easiest way. I think they would evict them on just having people live there. Many are very close to schools. Even Sakura and Lakecreek. They would still pop back up but it would work in the short run.

I will continue to post to this thread as I learn more but make no doubt about it. If you go to an AMP you are supporting human trafficking and basically slavery. I will never go to another one again.

I'm sure they already know who I am but I don't really give a crap. Bring it on! lol. I'm not scared of them because that's a non violent industry. They only hurt females.

They will never get the "Life is a sugar cookie" line. They don't qualify.

P.S. - Sorry grammer police. I typed this on my cell phone and didn't proof. Life is a sugar cookie so blow me. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I've uncovered some troubling info on the AMP'S up and down the HWY183 area.

Nothing you can post will bother me because honestly I don't care lol. In case you didnt noticed I havent reviewed in forever. All I'm saying is there was one or more massage girls that you were VERY fond of that let me rawdog them on the table every time I came through at no upcharge. Meanwhile they nonchalantly gave you a half assed handy looking at you in disgust wishing they were elsewhere. That must hurt...RIP your ego. Originally Posted by Yoloswagginz
I bet you probably did raw dog a few of the gals that are being held against their will and can't be age verified. Pretty sick isn't it?

How do you explain some chick who speaks no English to get a job with a stand alone AMP off Lakecreek?

The last I checked Beijing Craigslist didn't have any postings and she didn't have an account with Indeed.

How do you think that's possible for her to get a job 8,000 miles away and also lives in that small office?
I bet you probably did raw dog a few of the gals that are being held against their will and can't be age verified. Pretty sick isn't it?

How do you explain some chick who speaks no English to get a job with a stand alone AMP off Lakecreek?

The last I checked Beijing Craigslist didn't have any postings and she didn't have an account with Indeed.

How do you think that's possible for her to get a job 8,000 miles away and also lives in that small office? Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Nobody cares, I'm going to stop responding to you now. Enjoy your pathetic miserable existance.
You are correct. Nobody will care when these places are shut down. Nobody will care when these human traffickers go to jail.

Slavery was once a way of life. Fortunately, that ended and is no longer accepted.

Human trafficking is also an accepted way of life. That too will one day come to an end.

Just like the slaves needed someone, these gals also need an Abraham Lincoln. When I read their Emancipation Proclamation they will be free. Free at last. Free from the chains of being a sex slave.

The movement is new but we are strong. I need soldiers to fight the good fight.
Treetop, instead of posting insinuations on a hooker board, you should take your evidence to authorities so they can continue to shut down these traffickers. This article mentions Austin as one of the cities arrests were just made in:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...526-story.html
Think your for posting that link. It was great info. I hope everyone reads it in full.

I started this thread on 5-21-17. On 5-24-17 people in AUSTIN and across the country were arrested for human trafficking. What I said on Sunday was confirmed in the story that was published Thursday.

I was not bull shitting then and I'm not now. Read what I wrote and compare it to what was reported. I even mentioned the Chicago connection.

All AMP's in Austin are in human trafficking. The FS AMP's like Bellas are the worst and will be the first to fall but the L1 are right behind.

None of the AMP's have LMT's. Some are just better then others but they are not all licensed. Maybe a couple are. I know that Sakura, Joy, YaYa don't have anyone licensed. That's how they will get the ball rolling on the L1 places and do their raids in order to get the trafficking specifics.

If a dude is in one of these places during a raid they will go to jail. Prob for less than a few hours and they won't be charged. They will just have their life screwed with the mugshot and the publicity. Be careful.
Sex between consenting adults, even if there is compensation involved, is one thing.

What you are talking about is evil. What you are alleging about AMPs is serious, a matter for law enforcement, and completely impossible to prove here. In case you didn't notice, there's always plenty of unsubstantiated bullshit flying around.

Drop a dime on them, if you're right you're doing the world a service.
  • Dc3
  • 05-30-2017, 06:40 PM
Dear Treetop, I appreciate your concern for AMP girls, but your threats to get these places hurt is misguided.
My wife of 5 years has worked as a massage girl for many years. I have for 5 years been a fly on the wall of this business.
These girls are hard working independent contractors. Every AMP operates under the same rules.
1. there are no dues for security which doesn't exist.
2. Each girl receives $25 of each $60 house fee and keeps ALL tips. All stores follow this unwritten rule.
3. They rotate around because customers always want fresh faces and these girls usually have residences in LA OR NEW YORK. THEY DONT WANT TO PAY FOR EXPENSIVE APARTMENTS. The fee they pay and it is universal among all AMP's is $10 per day. Nothing else.
4. All stores are owned by women who saved up enough working the profession to become entrepreneurs.

My girl owns $400,000 worth of property in Dallas. Owns $750,000 property in China. She has worked hard and deserves everything she has made.
I am friends with 20 or 30 women in this profession. They are absolutely wonderful human beings who have come here to make money. They always say " Its just business".
My girl came home the other day all scared because you bullshit has trickled down to them and because their english is not good they do not understand.
The owners of the stores literally beg girls to come here to work.
these girls work hard for a few months sometimes 7 days a week, then boom off for a couple months traveling the world blowing money on guchi shit and shoes. Thank God I finally got my girl to understand blowing all that money is unnecessary. Now its all about IRA's health insurance etc

If you care about these women please don't stir people or local law up.
Only beautiful hard working women who would never hurt you or anyone will get hurt. I love my massage girl and i hope you don't do something to hurt her.
Dear Treetop, I appreciate your concern for AMP girls, but your threats to get these places hurt is misguided.
My wife of 5 years has worked as a massage girl for many years. I have for 5 years been a fly on the wall of this business.
These girls are hard working independent contractors. Every AMP operates under the same rules.
1. there are no dues for security which doesn't exist.
2. Each girl receives $25 of each $60 house fee and keeps ALL tips. All stores follow this unwritten rule.
3. They rotate around because customers always want fresh faces and these girls usually have residences in LA OR NEW YORK. THEY DONT WANT TO PAY FOR EXPENSIVE APARTMENTS. The fee they pay and it is universal among all AMP's is $10 per day. Nothing else.
4. All stores are owned by women who saved up enough working the profession to become entrepreneurs.

My girl owns $400,000 worth of property in Dallas. Owns $750,000 property in China. She has worked hard and deserves everything she has made.
I am friends with 20 or 30 women in this profession. They are absolutely wonderful human beings who have come here to make money. They always say " Its just business".
My girl came home the other day all scared because you bullshit has trickled down to them and because their english is not good they do not understand.
The owners of the stores literally beg girls to come here to work.
these girls work hard for a few months sometimes 7 days a week, then boom off for a couple months traveling the world blowing money on guchi shit and shoes. Thank God I finally got my girl to understand blowing all that money is unnecessary. Now its all about IRA's health insurance etc

If you care about these women please don't stir people or local law up.
Only beautiful hard working women who would never hurt you or anyone will get hurt. I love my massage girl and i hope you don't do something to hurt her. Originally Posted by Dc3
You own an AMP don't you?
Today I had a massage at an AMP by a girl who is about 28-32 yrs old, well beyond age verifying range. I spoke at length with her and I checked her vagina for a tracking device. None could be found! Perhaps I found the one and only AMP girl who is not part of sex trafficking. Imagine that!
  • gt27
  • 05-30-2017, 08:55 PM
You own an AMP don't you? Originally Posted by Little Monster
You really have nothing to contribute. This guy was calling out sex trafficking which is a wicked and F'd up way of banging a gal. You seem to have no restraints as you cannot see how messed up this is. I hope you do not have a daughter that goes in to the sex industry. I really hope you nor I have this debacle.

But, what if it did happen? Nevertheless, what if she sold herself to find a better life from poverty? I always tell my daughter I love her, and, you cannot mess up bad enough for me to not love you. I hope you tell that to any kid you have, or adopted, at night. But what if someone you loved was caught in this mess? They were forced to have sex, no excuses and no reasons, just fuck this guy. I think you would see it from a different light(at least if you have any compassion at all).

This is why I will never frequent AMP's or any girl I suspect are pimped.
You really have nothing to contribute. This guy was calling out sex trafficking which is a wicked and F'd up way of banging a gal. You seem to have no restraints as you cannot see how messed up this is. I hope you do not have a daughter that goes in to the sex industry. I really hope you nor I have this debacle.

But, what if it did happen? Nevertheless, what if she sold herself to find a better life from poverty? I always tell my daughter I love her, and, you cannot mess up bad enough for me to not love you. I hope you tell that to any kid you have, or adopted, at night. But what if someone you loved was caught in this mess? They were forced to have sex, no excuses and no reasons, just fuck this guy. I think you would see it from a different light(at least if you have any compassion at all).

This is why I will never frequent AMP's or any girl I suspect are pimped. Originally Posted by gt27

I merely glanced at the poster's join date, which was yesterday and also noticed that said poster had made a duplicate post in the Massage forum. Does this not seem the least bit odd to you. If it doesn't I am not the least bit surprised. If you're gonna come at me make sure you have your ducks in line, or else you will just continue to look more and more like the "genius" you are.

p.s. If you're so concerned about one's daughter being paid for sex or being pimped out then why do you even participate in this hobby??? That makes a lot of sense "Genius"
Only beautiful hard working women who would never hurt you or anyone will get hurt. I love my massage girl and i hope you don't do something to hurt her.

Hello sir. Thanks for posting your response in our public forum. I just didn't feel comfortable communicating by text. Besides, I wanted to welcome you to our community.

I hope nobody wants to hurt me but you never know. After all, sex trafficking is a multi billion dollar industry so I very well might piss off the wrong people. Oh heck. It's a chance I'm willing to take.

I'm too tired to respond at length but I just wanted to acknowledge your post and publically welcome you to the game. A game were the stakes are huge.

It's your move.
^ this cuck boy has gotten shoved into way too many lockers in the past. No wonder you cant even buy pussy...never have I seen such a beta in my life.