Are you hearing me now Mods?

Listen fossil,I understand the rules and guidelines better than you

No. You don't seem to... but that is rather common...

I have seen providers get banned for not masking numbers of non-eccie members wannabe pimps who were harassing them

How do you know they were not ECCIE members? Is there some directory of who is or is not a member here? Pimps in general tend to not readily let us know what they are up to.

I have also seen a provider get banned for posting the full phone number of some anonymous jerk who pretended to be an eccie member(who guested his account a couple years prior)

A lot of people guest an account for a security reason and are back on the board with a new handle an hour later.... How do you ever know someone is really gone?

The guy sent her to the wrong address and wasted her time
She still got banned for this dumb shit

So yeah it's not about protecting eccie members.. Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I believe you are mistaken...... Feel free to provide links to support your story.... I can help you understand where your logic breaks down....

On another note.... you sure are getting worked up over some of this.... Did one of your girls get banned after having her time wasted?
  • gt27
  • 06-27-2017, 06:59 PM

Is it a number that she uses for business that does not in any way attach to her personally identifying her real life identity? If so a good argument can be made for it being fare game..... A guy sharing it might make it to a ladies shit list why should the board get involved?

Originally Posted by Whispers
So you would have no problem if I trolled the internet and found your Facebook handle and subsequently posted said Facebook info on here. I just want to make sure that I am following your logic. I mean, I think I would have a problem if someone posted my social media tag on here, but it appears that you do not, at least not in this situation where a provider is involved.

Or would it be different because you're a john. . .
Whispers I truly hope you enjoy whatever artificial rises in self esteem you get over trying to make everyone else wrong on a hooker site, or does your mind not go past the depth of your computer screen and realize that one day you will be dead and the only legacy that will remain is your carefully constructed arguements on eccie instead of going out and having a real fucking life?
The fact of the matter is, I'm not talking to you, I don't care about you, I want the post deleted, and I feel no need to prove it's real world info, my word should be enough. He is messaging my clients telling them my real name and saying I need to pay. He should be banned, and yet, no one is listening to me.
Sumwhar, Ah think ol' Edweird Snowden an' Vladischmeer Pootin is a laffin' 'bout all this an' jerkin thar gherkins.

Butt, o'erall, Ah blames Obama.
I concur that the info is real. It should be deleted.
..... I want the post deleted, and I feel no need to prove it's real world info, my word should be enough.

Everyone tends to feel that way but in reality your "word" means nothing in a matter like this....

He is messaging my clients telling them my real name and saying I need to pay. He should be banned, and yet, no one is listening to me. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
You can't speak to what messages your clients are receiving.... If he is doing that your clients need to RTM those messages..... Don't expect staff to act like detectives going out there trying to build a case for you....

What you describe is actually very straight forward... If a Guy PMs another guy RW information about you that identifies you, as you say, all he needs to do is RTM it and staff should ban the guy outing you.... There has to be a little more to the story though....

In regards to the information you want removed..... Have you used that to solicit pay 4 play activities on other sites at any time? there are a lot of people here that promote themselves on mediums other than ECCIE.... it's all fair game here if it relates to P4P....

Ladies are blasting shit out on a variety of social media sites trying to drum up business..... The internet is forever.... your user names.... posts..... pictures..... they are all out there..... when they connect the risk you face lies in your own actions....

This site exists to share information and if it's out there and self posted you have a hard time getting things removed....
Pm a mod in another city. They can delete it according to the ex mod that posted.
So you would have no problem if I trolled the internet and found your Facebook handle and subsequently posted said Facebook info on here. I just want to make sure that I am following your logic.

You used to portray yourself as better educated and smarter than you come across lately..... Your logic is faulty in that I am not a whore advertising here that I am available to fuck.

A whore on Facebook with a personal page making NO mention she is a whore or that she fucks for money would garner protection.....

But a whore with a facebook page soliciting P4P business on facebook in the same manner she does here would be fair game.... The board exists to share that kind of information....

I mean, I think I would have a problem if someone posted my social media tag on here, but it appears that you do not, at least not in this situation where a provider is involved.

Or would it be different because you're a john. . . Originally Posted by gt27
You are creating scenarios not remotely the same m'amm...

Your game was much better in the beginning...... Is the lack of effectiveness wearing on you?
I think OP needs to calm down and RTM the post so someone will take a look at it. Being hysterical never helps a situation. People get so riled up over the smallest things sometimes.
I did RTM it.

The handle was the handle to my private instagram that I had to deactivate, whatever this p4p site you're talking about, i didn't make it.
It was probably mister stalker guy trying to ruin my life.
I don't feel safe on eccie, I'd like this post deleted along with my account.
This is low even by eccie standards

And we're the Buick Rendezvous of Hooker boards
The handle was the handle to my private instagram that I had to deactivate. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
It is unfortunate but Instagram is scraped throughout the day by dozens of other sites that re-post the contend their and it shows up in searches regularly.... same with pictures and videos.... the internet is forever....

I don't feel safe on eccie, I'd like this post deleted along with my account. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
You can get your account deactivated or guested but you posts, reviews and this thread will be here for a long time to come...

Good Luck

Why? I understand that you do not understand the reasoning here.... That does not make it "low"

And we're the Buick Rendezvous of Hooker boards Originally Posted by NubianPrince
All the guidelines in place that apply to this have been in place for as long as she was a member....

Like many others her, including you it seems, people do not bother to read the terms of Service they agree to every time they log in or the guidelines that define playing fiel they play on....

And we're the Buick Rendezvous of Hooker boards Originally Posted by NubianPrince

We are more like an 86 Cutlass Brougham with 84s. Classy but a little ghetto.