Vulgarity in the hobby?

I agree with you. Providers should treat themselves in a manner that will attract the clients they wish to see. If a provider wants a cheapy creepie that only wants $40 pussy, then that's her business. But if she wants "high class" paying clients with the power to keeps her lights on (failed pun) then she shouldn't run around talking like a baby momma walking around Walmart with her "girlfriends". Funny how she would take it personally too. I guess some ladies think the world revolves around them. Honestly, the world revolves around no one.

To each their own though. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I agree. Nearly every guy wants a whore BCD... and like others have stated, dirty talk is a lot of fun there! I enjoy it BCD, as well. But when it becomes the gist of nearly everything a girl says, it just seems crass & overdone to me. I know the high paying multi-hour/overnight guys who often request dinner & other activities out as part of a date would be hesitant to bring a girl who constantly talks like that into a public setting. Many have stated it to me.
I agree with you. Providers should treat themselves in a manner that will attract the clients they wish to see. If a provider wants a cheapy creepie that only wants $40 pussy, then that's her business. But if she wants "high class" paying clients with the power to keeps her lights on (failed pun) then she shouldn't run around talking like a baby momma walking around Walmart with her "girlfriends". Funny how she would take it personally too. I guess some ladies think the world revolves around them. Honestly, the world revolves around no one.

To each their own though. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

$40 pussy and you talk dirty behind closed doors!!! Sign me up!! Are you available today??
When I was younger my power got shut off too like in the beginning of summer.....I worked mids and was asleep when the cut it off!! Talk about sweat your ass off!! Hahaha
STOP THE PRESSES.

That does it.

I need a double with Ginger and Serenity.

Wow. That would be fun. Trying to fit into them pulling each other's hair out.

Have to wear a Referee shirt.

I would leave sweating my ass off trying to have sex and keep them apart.

It sounds FANTASTIC!!!!!!
STOP THE PRESSES.

That does it.

I need a double with Ginger and Serenity.

Wow. That would be fun. Trying to fit into them pulling each other's hair out.

Have to wear a Referee shirt.

I would leave sweating my ass off trying to have sex and keep them apart.

It sounds FANTASTIC!!!!!! Originally Posted by splitlog

I'll do it if there's mud & bikinis involved. No rules, potentially a lot of really dirty verbal & physical vulgarity, and I get half the proceeds from ticket sales.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (51.8 KB, 240 views)
I'll do it if there's mud & bikinis involved. No rules, potentially a lot of really dirty verbal & physical vulgarity, and I get half the proceeds from ticket sales. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

That would be even better.

Ginger dresses like Mary Poppins umbrella and all
And Serenity in a She Devil costume.

WWE would have nothing on the two of you tangling together.
😎😎
I personally couldn't or wouldn't talk like that but I admire the confidence and believe that it puts off a crazy sexiness about her that drives the guys crazy. Last time I checked it was a free country and yes we are ladies but we are also in the ADULT business and should not be offended by such petty things like how people express themselves...that's my opinion.
I sent a provider a message once while drinking that was hurtful, inappropriate and completely outside my character that I feel bad about. I would love to apologize to her and offer to pay for a day at the spa for her and a friend as a gift but I can no longer contact her. I bet some of the providers that go back and read some of their past comments would love to edit themselves. They also go back and read comments they made and don’t understand why someone took the comment differently then what they were trying to convey. It is difficult to express yourself on a written page. That is the reason comedian do well, because of their delivery not the actual written joke. There are certain providers on here that some will not see because they believe their online persona is the same as there offline persona. I don’t believe these providers wish to convey what the readers perceive. There are other individuals on here that feel this is the place to let your hair down and I guess they are the ones who are correct.

All that being said I do believe that most of the guys on here would love to hear what a provider wants to do to them it gets the imagination charged up. Originally Posted by theotherguy1

I know I absolutely wish I could take back some posts that I have put up on a bad day or while in a disagreement with someone and really said some stupid shit. You are so right about this and you can never take back what's been put out there. I hate that. Sorry I know this is off subject but just wanted to say I agree with you on this.
I personally couldn't or wouldn't talk like that but I admire the confidence and believe that it puts off a crazy sexiness about her that drives the guys crazy. Last time I checked it was a free country and yes we are ladies but we are also in the ADULT business and should not be offended by such petty things like how people express themselves...that's my opinion. Originally Posted by Italianbeauty4u
Classy point of view!!
While there has been some thread drift in this discussion.

Everyone is reminded to stay on topic.

Additionally, while these discussions can become spirited please remember the following:
Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Biomed1
Jeesh! It from one subject to another subject and turned civil in the last couple of post. What's the point in reminding people of anything at juncture?

Little late there Doc....
  • tyson
  • 06-22-2016, 11:59 AM
Depend's on the guy and what he is looking for. For me personally, when I hobby I am looking for a really dirty girl that can just be her nasty self around me without boundaries or restrictions that don't give af! and usually the vulgar talkers are like that. The girls that seem very reserved and have censored etiquette, as if they are not on a hooker board lol, kind of gives me a idea of how they would be bcd, which wouldn't really do much for me personally, but some guys like that so it's just personal preference. Definitely nothing wrong with being vulgar in this type of environment, I definitely encourage it! Kinda like when you are listening to a song, some want the dirty version and then you have those who are offended by vulgarity that insist on the clean version.
I'll do it if there's mud & bikinis involved. No rules, potentially a lot of really dirty verbal & physical vulgarity, and I get half the proceeds from ticket sales. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I would need The other half of them proceeds and I'm totally down.. Now who is hosting it?
I will place my money on the Cunt Bitch. She will most definitely out talk the other. In the vulgarity dept.

Now if it was a smoke up your ass talk. Well............we have all met those that tell you what you want to hear. Then just can't deliver.

I still say the dirtier the better. Just my preference.
You've turned into quite the asshole since you gave up your mod hat. And here I thought you couldn't be any worse. Joke's on me
I will place my money on the Cunt Bitch. She will most definitely out talk the other. In the vulgarity dept.

Now if it was a smoke up your ass talk. Well............we have all met those that tell you what you want to hear. Then just can't deliver.

I still say the dirtier the better. Just my preference. Originally Posted by St. Searcher
My money is on this Cuntbitch too... But I definitely am not the one Tht would win if we were blowing smoke up someone's ass. Lol