When will you hooktards ever learn....

Hey Wakeup, come and hold my hand. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Fixed that for you.

Sarunga is the gift that keeps on giving......fucking awesome Originally Posted by dearhunter
The true gifts are those ADs that you keep placing in various threads....about supposedly "re-inventing the wheel".

Now, those are golden nuggets.
If it takes you 24 hours to come up with a response to one of our posts, you might be doing it wrong...just sayin'...
All I can say about oob is that he seems to have some major issues. I bet it's time for his monthly refill of lithium. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
He sems to have major issues becuse he cant figure out if he likes Penis or Pussy...

Just stting the facts as his reviews have shown.
Pretty sure if you asked him that question he'd tell you the answer..don't think he has any issues with his preferences right now...
Reminds me of an old saying... Once a cock sucker, always a cocksucker.
  • Seedy
  • 08-09-2012, 08:18 AM
If it takes you 24 hours to come up with a response to one of our posts, you might be doing it wrong...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Some are too busy trying to compose their next fake review.....lol
  • Trey
  • 08-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Reminds me of an old saying... Once a cock sucker, always a cocksucker. Originally Posted by DRSlut
Now that's funny, I'll give you that.
Reminds me of an old saying... Once a cock sucker, always a cocksucker. Originally Posted by DRSlut
Oh have we met?
Shared a couple of drinks sometime?
Boy, you couldn't handle a stroll through my mind so don't even pretend.
If it takes you 24 hours to come up with a response to one of our posts, you might be doing it wrong...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You are certainly welcome to say whatever you want....but please don't feel obligated to hold MY hand. I already have enough "groupies" who are compulsively obsessed to admire me.

Getting back to the topic of threADs and ADs....I also don't see a fundamental difference between an "AD" that a provider carries in her signature line and a "wallpaper" a hobbyist carries in his signature line. They are both trying to "advertise" themselves. And, it's clear why a provider would want to do it.....but as to why a hobbyist would....well, we could only speculate.
Only 96 hours this time...you're improving...
Still no word from the man who knows me so well?
What's the matter DR?
Tell you what, if you're able to tell me what my sig line means I'll give you $100.
No bullshit.
Omg who gives a shit....why do u??? Sometimes this board is taken way too seriously....wow
  • Trey
  • 08-14-2012, 02:29 PM
I guess he fears being known as the guy who sucks dick. But you're right if you didn't feel bad about doing it why give a shit when someone brings it up.
I guess he fears being known as the guy who sucks dick. But you're right if you didn't feel bad about doing it why give a shit when someone brings it up. Originally Posted by trey

No..... I'm fairly certain that he does not have that fear..... I think its something else, and a point to prove...... But I'll let him explain it if he chooses...... (Unless that Hundy can be had by anyone! lol)

JaD
I guess he fears being known as the guy who sucks dick. But you're right if you didn't feel bad about doing it why give a shit when someone brings it up. Originally Posted by trey
If you knew the meaning of my sig line you'd know that fear doesn't enter my equation.
It's not so much as "being known as the guy who sucks dick" as his assumptions.
I'd even go so far as to say DRslut is the one with fear.