Questionable..

I'd three hole that potty-mouthed spinner like a rag doll until she begged to give CM her money back. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yes a beauty but a bit young NOW AXOXO top notch & she can put the love bird in his place love ya XoXo

sorry for Gs hijacking this thread , COH in my opinion i would have said here your doe have a great evening bye bye.....sometimes ya just got to

It happens

^^^^ He's lying. He already booked me for next week and told me to send you the bill.

See you next week GS, you sexy stud, you Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Aw shit. That's right. Next week is 2018 and I have to start paying again.

Please make 2018's loyalty program have some 2019 validity.

Sucks to leave some on the table especially when it's because you're always "too busy" for me.
Aw shit. That's right. Next week is 2018 and I have to start paying again.

Please make 2018's loyalty program have some 2019 validity.

Sucks to leave some on the table especially when it's because you're always "too busy" for me. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
See there ya go just say when and i make sure BW gets her much deserved donation...see cant we all just get along

Happy New Year Gs
...and i completely agree with you about Axoxo she awesome were Eccie and P411 buds (trust in the sense) i suggest Axoxo but your choice ,now be a good boy Originally Posted by Cendell M
NOW AXOXO top notch & she can put the love bird in his place
..... Originally Posted by Cendell M
CM....I know you might not keep up with all the houston coed drama, but it's clear you aren't up to speed on my relationship with Axoxo.

I'll give you a hint: she frequently puts this love bird in his place and....I'm no "client." So you'd get off too easy on that one.
CM....I know you might not keep up with all the houston coed drama, but it's clear you aren't up to speed on my relationship with Axoxo.

I'll give you a hint: she frequently puts this love bird in his place and....I'm no "client." So you'd get off too easy on that one. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
GS i never said i new ALL OF THE B.S of the Eccie Co-ed drama as a matter of fact i really dont give a rats ass however it fun to read ....no i dont know ALL im 1 year in duh....i only suggested xoxo bc i like her she HOT AS HELL AND we TALK BUT LETS BE CLEAR NEVER ABOUT YOU,i just assumed you were in love i thought it was cute

Look i have no issue with you so im over this nonsense I
IT'S PETTY take care,it was all in fun I THOUGHT

Happy New Year sweetie...

That was my last reply i got things to do ppl to see and money to make

TTYL CM