Are you tough enough?

SUP, SNOOP and BUDMAN33...................... ...What a bunch of fucking hypocrites. Originally Posted by Budman

Sorry man..... None of them really spend much if any time "fucking"... I don't think two of them can afford it and SUP is too old and frail for much activity anymore...
There you go trying to think again, and wrong as usual.
I'm frail enough to beat you in a game of mumblypeg! Keep it up, Whispers. I've heard a LOT more about you from the ladies (er, I call them ladies) than you could imagine. No wonder they all think you're a dipshit!

Fact is, we need some folks in there representing Austin. Right now, it's just Whispers and Wyldeman making all the noise. And you can only guess what kind of shit THEY'RE spouting.

Speaks horribly of our lifestyle here in the ATX. Thank god we've got sweet Hannah in there calling bullshit whenever it's necessary.

But ... to be out-clevered by a bunch of HOU boys is flat-out embarrassing.

You want to take a shot at the local douchebags? Here's your chance, guys.

Us old folks might not be here long enough to see whether Whispers is allowed to roam the grounds freely next year... so come in NOW!
I don't give a shit about the spider hole but what I find funny is SUP, SNOOP and BUDMAN33 continually bring up the "attack pack" and none of them can go a day without throwing out some insult at Whispers or Sixx or Rand. You fucking idiots act like you are above the fray when in reality you are the instigators of much of the shit talking you claim to abhor. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites. Originally Posted by Budman
OK. I knew you were jealous, Budman(XX). You want an insult from me? I'm sorry, you're going to have to earn it.

But I'm happy to debate you in an appropriate forum.

What IS the topic here, anyway?
Hell I spice up the place and give us some real flavor.....Sup is just well so vanilla and not even that Mexican vanilla you can get at Amys ice cream...
So am I to understand that there is a special area of this forum designed purely for antagonistic discourse? It seems the Austin forum is doing quite well with that sort of thing on its own.
  • S O B
  • 06-28-2011, 07:12 AM
I want to play. May I play?
Let's see:
Whispers broke that rule more than once this week. Guess he feels, rules don't apply to him.

Whispers also stated that" you have to MATTER to be invited to that forum. If you mattered you would know about that forum".
Hot damn, this old gal MATTERS!! I Proudly said hell NO!
Now I just to remind my old brain to buy a girdle for whispers.

As for being tough enough. I don't feel that's the purpose of that forum. The real underlying purpose is that folks are being continuously bullied & attacked by a certain attack pack in cruel ways that's NOT allowed in public. And you can voice yourself to them HOWEVER you want! Not something I wish to be a part of. Ain't giving no guy the power to continue to verbally abuse women. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

eh... it seems to be a secret forum that people have gotten invited to, so that others can bash on them.. or make fun of to a certain extent. It's rapidly losing interest with me however...lol

Your not missing much ...lol
Let's see:
Whispers broke that rule more than once this week. Guess he feels, rules don't apply to him.

Whispers also stated that" you have to MATTER to be invited to that forum. If you mattered you would know about that forum".
Hot damn, this old gal MATTERS!! I Proudly said hell NO!
Now I just to remind my old brain to buy a girdle for whispers.

As for being tough enough. I don't feel that's the purpose of that forum. The real underlying purpose is that folks are being continuously bullied & attacked by a certain attack pack in cruel ways that's NOT allowed in public. And you can voice yourself to them HOWEVER you want! Not something I wish to be a part of. Ain't giving no guy the power to continue to verbally abuse women. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

People would hold you to your shit and eat you alive. THAT is why you decline..Don't lie!
eh... it seems to be a secret forum that people have gotten invited to, so that others can bash on them.. or make fun of to a certain extent. It's rapidly losing interest with me however...lol

Your not missing much ...lol Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures

You got your ass handed to you fast!
FWIW, no one has handed me my ass and I've also lost interest in that forum...it's kinda middle school-ish. I'm here to relax, have fun, and make money...it only meets one of those objectives and even then it's periodical. No offense to anyone.
You have a captive (growing) audience with no restrictions on what you post.......if you can't get any of them to fuck you, it is your own damned fault.
You got your ass handed to you fast! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Not really...lmao
Not really...lmao Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
The first stage of denial....
Hmmm you make a good point.

You have a captive (growing) audience with no restrictions on what you post.......if you can't get any of them to fuck you, it is your own damned fault. Originally Posted by dearhunter