I bid you all Adieu

So, you still won't explain your comment about Meeropol being a Jew and a communist, huh?

Fine, then I will do ti for you, racist scum.

In the civil rights movement of the 1960s, the KKK often blamed the protests on outside agitators - everything bad was caused by communists backed by "Jew money" - especially "Jew money from New York".

Sound familiar?

50+ years later, you are only slightly more subtle than your racist parents and grandparents. Now when you take a dig at Jews and communists, you refuse to own up to it.

At least your forebearers had the courage of their racist convictions. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I didn't know you are a Jew. Happy Hanukkah!
So, you still won't explain your comment about Meeropol being a Jew and a communist, huh?

Fine, then I will do ti for you, racist scum.

In the civil rights movement of the 1960s, the KKK often blamed the protests on outside agitators - everything bad was caused by communists backed by "Jew money" - especially "Jew money from New York".

Sound familiar?

50+ years later, you are only slightly more subtle than your racist parents and grandparents. Now when you take a dig at Jews and communists, you refuse to own up to it.

At least your forebearers had the courage of their racist convictions. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It's already been established whose ancestors were the racists, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. New York City micks are the racist bunch: "an ugly race riot, with the white rioters, chiefly Irish immigrants, attacking blacks wherever they could be found. At least 100 black people were estimated to have been killed." Is that why those pejoratives came so readily into your pathetic, twisted little racist mind, you dick-sucking Yankee mick?
I didn't know you are a Jew. Happy Hanukkah! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'm not.
It's already been established whose ancestors were the racists, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. New York City micks are the racist bunch: "an ugly race riot, with the white rioters, chiefly Irish immigrants, attacking blacks wherever they could be found. At least 100 black people were estimated to have been killed." Is that why those pejoratives came so readily into your pathetic, twisted little racist mind, you dick-sucking Yankee mick? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Racist ancestors? That would be yours, right? The ones how owned slaves?

I'm not going to play your stupid game. Everyone has some racist ancestors, that is life.

You can't control what happened in the past, but you can condemn it.

Your selective memory forgets that Irish immigrants were pressed into service straight off the boat when they arrived in NY. Most of them simply went on to serve in the Union army. But I cannot completely condemn illiterate farm boys who got off a sailing ship and were pressed into service in a war they did not think was theirs. It is tragedy that some of them rioted, but those immigrant rioters in NY never held any slaves.

But you ignore the many thousands who simply went quietly into service.

Because you are a racist asshole.

And a tranny fucker to boot.
Racist ancestors? That would be yours, right? The ones how owned slaves?

I'm not going to play your stupid game. Everyone has some racist ancestors, that is life.

You can't control what happened in the past, but you can condemn it.

Your selective memory forgets that Irish immigrants were pressed into service straight off the boat when they arrived in NY. Most of them simply went on to serve in the Union army. But I cannot completely condemn illiterate farm boys who got off a sailing ship and were pressed into service in a war they did not think was theirs. It is tragedy that some of them rioted, but those immigrant rioters in NY never held any slaves.

But you ignore the many thousands who simply went quietly into service.

And a tranny fucker to boot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
FACT: your mick cousins hanged blacks from lamposts on the streets of New York City, you dick sucking Yankee mick, while my gggrandfather fought to emancipate blacks! Plus, your pejorative remarks expose you for the small-minded racist you are, you dick sucking Yankee mick. You're obviously still not consorting with "real women" if you think women have dicks, you dick sucking Yankee mick.

And a tranny fucker to boot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The above are The Idiot's more redeeming qualities.

It's all downhill after that!
You have a gift for bringing out anti-Semitism among even the mild mannered and reasonable posters like the Waco Kid, you stupid jackass! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
what a talent. maybe you should bottle that, Assup, as in stick a bottle of it up yer Assup.

Waco Kid mild mannered and reasonable?

He's almost as big a racist as you are Goyishe Janitor! But nowhere near as big a homophobe.

You are a walking promo for the Final Solution! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ha. i think your Adolph is showing Assuphole.

Seriously?

You're calling him a "heeb"? When do you start calling other posters "niggers" and "spics"? Or have you already done that?

Did i? i've slept since then.

Your parents must be so proud. Originally Posted by ExNYer
FACT: your mick cousins hanged blacks from lamposts on the streets of New York City, you dick sucking Yankee mick, while my gggrandfather fought to emancipate blacks! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FACT: Your gggrandfather was the black sheep of your redneck family.
The above are The Idiot's more redeeming qualities.

It's all downhill after that! Originally Posted by bigtex
Keep shoving, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Your toes are still showing.

FACT: Your gggrandfather was the black sheep of your redneck family. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're the one posting pejorative, racist remarks, you dick sucking Yankee mick.
You're the one posting pejorative, racist remarks, you dick sucking Yankee mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep saying that. Over and over and over. But everyone who reads those comments will know they are sarcasm. And that you are desperate. And a tranny fucker.
OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok seriously I'm dying here. This thread is hilarious.
Keep saying that. Over and over and over. But everyone who reads those comments will know they are sarcasm. And that you are desperate. And a tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your words indict you for the pathetic, racist, dick-suck Yankee mick you are, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. BTW, it's now a well known fact that only your "women" have dicks.
Your words indict you for the pathetic, racist, dick-suck Yankee mick you are, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. BTW, it's now a well known fact that only your "women" have dicks. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My WORDS were clearly sarcastic, tranny fucker.

BTW, have you seen any of my women? Unlike those trannies you see, these are REAL women. Ones that have vaginas. I'm sure you have read about vaginas in a book somewhere, even if you have no hands-on experience.

None of my women look like Leon Spinks in a wig.
My WORDS were clearly sarcastic, tranny fucker.

BTW, have you seen any of my women? Unlike those trannies you see, these are REAL women. Ones that have vaginas. I'm sure you have read about vaginas in a book somewhere, even if you have no hands-on experience.

None of my women look like Leon Spinks in a wig. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your remarks were clearly racist, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. And it's your ignorant, dick-sucking Yankee mick-ass that doesn't seem to know that real "women" don't have dicks which means the "women" you consort and lead you to believe otherwise are highly "suspect".
Your remarks were clearly racist, you dick-sucking Yankee mick. And it's your ignorant, dick-sucking Yankee mick-ass that doesn't seem to know that real "women" don't have dicks which means the "women" you consort and lead you to believe otherwise are highly "suspect". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How would you know what is "suspect"? You haven't posted a review in years.

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money, tranny fucker.

BTW, you are still a catcher.