Glad to be back!!

Call me what u like..something fishy definitely went on..seeing ive done what other providers have done but yet i get banned was ridiculous to me..especially considering it was only a first name..whoopy fukkin doo! It was only a first name..besides it was a perfectly good reason to report him considering he was attempting to slander my name and rep due to him not having his way with me...bottom lime..its all bunch of bs..i recognize real and fake on here..good thing is,.im still making cash and having fun heh������ Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
You should of saw JM post earlier before he hit the edit button..

He said basically he saw nothing wrong putting a 1st name when it is alert, then he swicthed to handles not 1st name..

Then I responded with this

Go suck a ass...

Has nothing to do with whether you mind when its right to say someone's1st name.

One link I put up was not even alert worthy, guys references didn't check out and she put first and last name.( Oh & Middle name)

You know why noone had a problem with putting 1st names out because a 1st name does not connect to anyone RL, but you put a last name to it now thats a different story..

Hey why don't you change your avatar to the Alamodome? I'm all about keeping it real here how about you?

Show me in the guidelines where there's an exception in the past, on when you have the right to say someone's first name public, bet you can't.. There was never a rule saying you can't say a 1st name.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Exactly..kinda one big joke!����
Exactly..kinda one big joke!���� Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
That's the exact reason why I don't give 2 shits what he's say's... Flip flopperrrr
Lol. Yesssss! Gotta love the madness tho huh
Uptown..
Uptown fuk u up uptown fuk u up..

Ha!!
Xxoo annie
Hey Annie!

You know I always do..
A three year old bump...Awesome!!
If anyone has questions why this was bumped, me, and Houston provider were having a exchange for the last few days in, NO.. She put this link up in thread today
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2471204&page=2
And what part of "Knock it off" was I not clear about?
I did knock it off, and I think Annie was just leaving a comment since it was linked in their area..

Me, and her(Annie) don't have any issues between us.. So I don't think she was trying to start trouble, but at the end of day it's up to you B3 how you feel.
My comment was for anyone who wants to drag that crap around the board.