Democratic, union boss...she's all yours. Want claim her?

• FU_CC
  • 12-31-2013, 02:09 AM
His post count is all he has...just leave him alone and maybe he will go away. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your leeching is all you have....just stop your leeching any mabeyou will go away
I am a monolith standing against ignorance (you know who you are), intolerance, and hatred. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Leave it to JD Idiot to stand against the very things that he represents.
All you have is the gov tit you been sucking on too earn a living and stealing other idea... thief Originally Posted by FU_CC
FU CC = FuckZup. Grammar is the same, nonsense is the same, yep the same. Notice how this "newcomer" is starting on a aged meme about my career path. This is an older member pretending to be new. Hey I got you FuckZup and you're going back into ignore.
  • FU_CC
  • 12-31-2013, 08:06 AM
His post count is all he has...just leave him alone and maybe he will go away. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
FU CC = FuckZup. Grammar is the same, nonsense is the same, yep the same. Notice how this "newcomer" is starting on a aged meme about my career path. This is an older member pretending to be new. Hey I got you FuckZup and you're going back into ignore. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

• FU_CC
  • 12-31-2013, 08:35 AM
FU CC = FuckZup. Grammar is the same, nonsense is the same, yep the same. Notice how this "newcomer" is starting on a aged meme about my career path. This is an older member pretending to be new. Hey I got you FuckZup and you're going back into ignore. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
  • FU_CC
  • 12-31-2013, 08:59 AM

HAHAHAHAHA! That's fucking rich! Your career path has been chronicled by virtually every clear headed member of this forum.

But I'd suggest you check with CC if you think I'm trying to attack you under another handle (other than a "man handle" of course).

Maybe someone will quote this thread so you can read it ... Though I suspect you read every thread and post you claim to ignore anyway, you fraudulent moron.