This will not do. We need newbie questions

And why is a thread from 2010 being bumped? Is there some new information of relevance? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Relevance? We don't need no stincking relevance.

I know it was started in 2009. I was basing my comment on the date of the last post in 2010. And as far as the rules go, the pertinent guideline:

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Since it's not a review, yes, it could run eternal, but I agree with BJ. (Well, I ALWAYS agree with a BJ. ) Wouldn't an updated discussion (link to this thread, if you must) be taken more seriously IF there's some point with at least a modicum of validity to be made?

Surely dearhunter has gone through several sluts by now.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Probably not.
What the hell????
I thinck NE is no experience and SE is some experience.
Bumping a thread after 7 years???
(It was slow in co-ed) haters gonna hate

Does AA mean AsianAmerican or AfricanAmerican ? That one always Confucius the heck outta me.
It was 4 clicks in all. Was interesting to see some "senior" handles in it, thats all. WTF? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Like dearhunter, WTF probably fucked The Cumslut.
(It was slow in co-ed) haters gonna hate

Does AA mean AsianAmerican or AfricanAmerican ? That one always Confucius the heck outta me. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I've always thought AA to mean African American, I think most people just put Asian American for that. It matter not to me though, equal opportunity Chef.

~

someone must be bored
A pattern is forming......TryWeakly has a man crush on WTF
Jealous bitches will always wish they had fucked the cumslut

Jealous bitches will sit in the window seat and yearn to run with us brave few out in the tall grass.

The noobie in me cried out for acceptance.........I beat that bitch down by fucking the cumslut........now, quiet as a church mouse.

someone must be bored
A pattern is forming......TryWeakly has a man crush on WTF
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Glad I have real estate in your head, sweetie. Carry on. Dont forget, 9PM is the deadline.
I know it was started in 2009. I was basing my comment on the date of the last post in 2010. And as far as the rules go, the pertinent guideline:

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Since it's not a review, yes, it could run eternal, but I agree with BJ. (Well, I ALWAYS agree with a BJ. ) Wouldn't an updated discussion (link to this thread, if you must) be taken more seriously IF there's some point with at least a modicum of validity to be made?

Surely dearhunter has gone through several sluts by now.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That guideline doesn't apply outside of the review forums. Period.

What is valid or not is left to members to determine.
That guideline doesn't apply outside of the review forums. Period.

What is valid or not is left to members to determine.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
And I clearly indicated in my prior post that since the thread wasn't a review it could go on forever, spicy sir, and was quoting the guideline in support of that. I did question the WHY of the bump, and suggested a fresh conversation, but those were just my humble, useless thoughts.

Not exactly sure what the substance of this topic was to begin with, so no point in wondering about it now, I suppose. (Like pyramider explained, "
We don't need no stincking relevance.") Still, after 7 years... What is it that we are discussing again? My feeble mind forgets. Sluttery? Acronyms? Jealousy? Newbism? Newbasms? Dear hunting? Tall grass and the snake within? The silence of the slaughtered lamb?
Only "Review Threads" should not be bumped that over 30 days old but COED/Discussion Threads are ok. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
^^^^^ If that's the case, I need to dig into my historic posting history, there are some golden nuggets in there. Or is it golden tickets? Either way - They're GOLD!
Maybe they were golden showers?