WTF........is up with the ISO?

I lost my Over/under bet to the underside on how long that thread would stay up.

Judging by the number of guys who complain about communication that is never answered by the providers, along with the multiple delayed appointments and the NCNS, I would say your paragraph is far from the norm. It is unfortunate, but the reality is many women do not have a professional approach to this business.

The rules were made very clear from the start, and frankly it was up to you and every other provider ( not the mods responsibility ) to follow directions. You had a group of adult women who chose not to comply with very simple directions.

The New Incall Provider Short Notice Availability Thread (READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE POSTING)

The title of the thread made it very CLEAR to READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE POSTING. Is there anything to get confused by on that title? I think not.

Duke could not have been any more specific on that post. Now before you go accusing moderators, go ahead and click the link, read the thread and see whose fault it was for the thread to get shutdown. Maybe you ought to call them out before you call out the mods, We are not babysitters to all providers.

As far as BBFS threads, tell us all, where in the Forum Guidelines does it say that staff will shut down threads about BBFS? Whether is ISOs, Coed or reviews. The only reason you see threads getting shut down is because many people get emotional over an anonymous person posting something on the board that they disagreed with.Then they start to post personal attacks and spew venom all over the thread. Originally Posted by Matador
I never go to chat or ISO section. I don't have the time nor the desire. I don't even put an ad here in Dallas...only when I happen to travel. If a guy is looking for my type, then he WILL find me. If not, that's ok, too. I'd rather spend time with someone who wants to spend time with ME...rather than someone who just wants to do whoever happens to be available at the time. :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
Allow me the opportunity to respond to the very lovely Samantha.

Dear, you seem to imply that guys like me who want appointments short term do not care about the quality of the provider they see or that they have less respect for providers in general because they prefer short notice appointments. This may be true for some men, but not all of us.

Surely you understand that a man such as myself simply cannot know what it means to spend time with YOU if I haven't seen you previously. So how exactly am I able to determine whether time with you will be a better experience for me than time with a provider who has made herself available at a moment's notice? I believe you to be a high quality provider, but I just don't know that you are. I guess someday I'll have to find out for myself.