What's you're number 1 fantasy??

Mine is one that will probably never be fulfilled. But I want a guy to eat me while getting f**ked by another one - at the same time.
Another one would be for me to be blindfolded in a GB
DP has already been fulfilled. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
that is always fun! I just had that this morning!
hope ya get to do it one day!!
I actually forgot one but it happened at my birthday party Sat. Airtight with three guys. Loved it!
Now I know how providers feel. SEE #32. Thanks ***** ***** for the experience :-))
I'd like to be raped by a nasty slut/bitch!!
My number one fantasy? I wish I had a long, fat cock that stays rock hard for a long time that shoots out sperm by the cupful! Mine is quite tiny though.
I'd like an evening with the gymnast in the Nationwide ads - Jana Kramer - or with the one in the Residence Inn ads - http://vimeo.com/27863493 .

The 2 fantasies I have had fulfilled are 1) sex in my office at work during the day(on my desk) - and my door didn't have a lock so someone could have come in and 2) reverse cowgirl greek on a chaise lounge in a hotel with a hot provider who was really into it. That was a real PSE.
I seem to see a new fantasy every day on this blog I'm hooked on (it's hotter than some of the other similar ones because it is a female writer)

http://sexfighters.tumblr.com/

Any females on here like that kind of stuff?
My fantasy is being a good ol innocent gal, getting tied up and teased, followed by slow sensual daty, and a grade A fucking. I have a thing about being told that I like it. And no guy has ever done that.
Yup.
Actually, make my captor a hott chick and id forget about the rest of my bucket list. Lol.
i fantasize that someone went into my apartment and watered my plants and aired it out while i was gone.... *sigh*

but my sex fantasy is pretty vanilla ive never had sex on a beach and im convinced im missing something.
*sigh*

but my sex fantasy is pretty vanilla ive never had sex on a beach and im convinced im missing something. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
That's all fine up until you get some sand in your couchie... Just Saying, I will take the King Bed and A/C any day. Now maybe with a nice balcony over looking a nice beach. Maui comes to mind--when do we leave.
  • Toyz
  • 07-28-2014, 10:19 PM
*I want to be raped by a pack of sex starved young nuns in training...
*Want to spend a week at Hugh Hefners mansion with full priviledges
*I wanna watch Amber Rose & TS Still Looking shove some asspipe up Bonn11
*I want to be raped by a pack of sex starved young nuns in training...
*Want to spend a week at Hugh Hefners mansion with full priviledges
*I wanna watch Amber Rose & TS Still Looking shove some asspipe up Bonn11 Originally Posted by Toyz
I feel so vanilla now, I want an amazing bbbj while watching the Marx bros a day at the races. That Harpo is a funny motherfucker!
i fantasize that someone went into my apartment and watered my plants and aired it out while i was gone.... *sigh*

but my sex fantasy is pretty vanilla ive never had sex on a beach and im convinced im missing something. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
PM me. There are better alternatives to a sandy vagina.
to replace Jason Segal in able to star in the movie Sex Tape 2014...(making a three hour home video demonstrating all the positions in the book "Joy of Sex" with Cameron Diaz.)