Age.... What do we think about it ?

• shlub
  • 02-10-2013, 04:41 PM
It's hard to pick a specific age group...

Personality and IOP are paramount for me but one can find that in all age groups. Age, body type and looks are all factors that are offset by confidence and skill and what I am in the mood for...

Sometimes you want a twenty-something spinner that can ride forever...
Sometimes you want a confident, passionate woman...
Sometimes you want a woman who is interested in getting hers too...
Sometimes you want a pampering BJ with a sympathetic ear...
Sometimes you want a submissive freak...

It's hard to pick a specific age group...

Personality and IOP are paramount for me but one can find that in all age groups. Age, body type and looks are all factors that are offset by confidence and skill and what I am in the mood for...

Sometimes you want a twenty-something spinner that can ride forever...
Sometimes you want a confident, passionate woman...
Sometimes you want a woman who is interested in getting hers too...
Sometimes you want a pampering BJ with a sympathetic ear...
Sometimes you want a submissive freak...

Originally Posted by shlub
Yes, that why I have a favorite. And she knows who she is.
Yes, that why I have a favorite. And she knows who she is. Originally Posted by luiz7667
That is a DAMNED GOOD line!! You could have six providers out there reading your comment, all thinking they are the one.
It's the only thing I can afford to collect. . .
I have to agree with a lot of the guys, I'm a "MILF" guy. I like women over 30. I feel like they try a little harder to make me feel comfortable. Sometimes I feel like really young women act like I should be glad they agreed to see me, and while that may be true, I don't want to feel that way.
That is a DAMNED GOOD line!! You could have six providers out there reading your comment, all thinking they are the one. Originally Posted by yourself

ya I read that, totally got all twitterpated............then I remembered that we haven't met yet.......

Attachment 195395
That is a DAMNED GOOD line!! You could have six providers out there reading your comment, all thinking they are the one. Originally Posted by yourself
I have a big heart.