Hi guys, I am 20 years old, is it too young to request these services?

Why not? Do tell what it is you know so well about me?

I have seen 18 year olds and asked for ID and showed them a great time.

So other than me being NBA, what else do you hold against me? I honestly wouldn't see you or rent your avatar or siggy space regardless if your race, simply because my men friends have a actual life besides Eccie! And you (Urkle) probably couldn't handle me anyways. I don't know you, so stop commenting on my post! Originally Posted by Anna Star

If you never have seen him why do you call him (Urkle) ?
If you never have seen him why do you call him (Urkle) ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
There are pics from Socials floating around. Some info is good to know when someone comes to the door and we're looking through the peephole and out of the window.
If you never have seen him why do you call him (Urkle) ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
There are pics from Socials floating around. Some info is good to know when someone comes to the door and we're looking through the peephole and out of the window. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
What's any of this have to do with the topic? Ladies please stick to the topic and keep this sort of stuff away from this thread. Let's try to help this poor dude decide whether or not he wants to get laid.
What's any of this have to do with the topic? Ladies please stick to the topic and keep this sort of stuff away from this thread. Let's try to help this poor dude decide whether or not he wants to get laid. Originally Posted by Mojojo
My bad babe, will do I hope the OP is getting some as we speak...
My bad babe, will do I hope the OP is getting some as we speak... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You could do him a "solid" and ruin him for the rest! Hhehe!
You could do him a "solid" and ruin him for the rest! Hhehe! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
TOFTT????? Only if I get to caress you first...
Maybe I take the op to the apartment with the four Latinas. One on him and three on me should make for a good time.
Me and Mzluvly need to get ahold of him together!!!! Show him some ropes and interesting toys
20? I started at 18, step your game up OP.
TOFTT????? Only if I get to caress you first... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Hmmmm!
That's if she even shows up after you've jumped through all her hoops. She is emotionally fragile!
That's if she even shows up after you've jumped through all her hoops. She is emotionally fragile! Originally Posted by powers54
This is coming from a stalker who still is harassing me till this day....
Dude you are way too young to start calling up providers. You need to work on your game with ladies and learn to pull them for free.

My advice to you is dress better, start working out (google Max OT or Rippetoe 5x5) and just start talking to women. Women arent complicated. Most of them don't know what they want. Your job is to make them want you. Girls your age is something all men should experience.
Girls your age is something all men should experience. Originally Posted by Daft Punk

...and then continue to experience, forever...with a little help from your friends Benjamin and Grant

• Trey
  • 08-25-2014, 05:14 PM
There are pics from Socials floating around. Some info is good to know when someone comes to the door and we're looking through the peephole and out of the window. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Makes me happy I don't go to those things.