Several hour visit

... those that can afford it don't think of it as an "all-you-can-eat buffet". That is not what an overnight is. It is also not a fuck fest. If a guy got an overnight with me thinking he was going to plow away at me all night long... he would be very disappointed. I would hope he was more creative than that.
Ways too many interpretation of what an overnight entails. Luckily a guy like me is honest from the beginning to allow the lady to make the decision she wants going forward. Its not as hard, relationshipy, and complicated as some people think.

Some ladies like a good rump, fuck fest,....or plow as you put it. Some even consider that a good night but to each his or her own. As long as its BFE/GFE and definitely PSE(which usually sets the bar very high) to some degree its not one sided.

There's something for everyone. And luckily most I have seen ladies who's preferences were similar to mine.
... those that can afford it don't think of it as an "all-you-can-eat buffet". That is not what an overnight is. It is also not a fuck fest. If a guy got an overnight with me thinking he was going to plow away at me all night long... he would be very disappointed. I would hope he was more creative than that. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
As usual, you missed my point. My point was I don't pay for an "all you can eat" buffet b/c it's just too much food for the price. I can't eat enough to justify it. Same for the several hour. It's not a matter of being able to pound away for several hours. My limit is about a pop per day, and that comes pretty quickly. Like the buffet, the multi-hour is much more time than I need.

I hope you understand this post b/c I don't think I could break it down any simpler.
As usual, you missed my point. My point was I don't pay for an "all you can eat" buffet b/c it's just too much food for the price. I can't eat enough to justify it. Same for the several hour. It's not a matter of being able to pound away for several hours. My limit is about a pop per day, and that comes pretty quickly. Like the buffet, the multi-hour is much more time than I need.

I hope you understand this post b/c I don't think I could break it down any simpler. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yes I did miss your point. Makes sense.
Charles you sound like the dream client, but even if you did go in 5 min. I am sure most ladies are glad to rub your back for the remainder of the hour.
I have spent several overnights with providers and in fact have take a week or more vacation with them.

Speaking from experience, you do need to get to know them first. The suggestions of dinner dates, etc. are all good suggestions. If you don't get to know the provider 1st, it is not going to work.

If you do an extended date, remember, it's not all about you. You will need to be tuned into the lady's desires too. Perhaps there are certain sites she wants to see, or certain places she would like to dine. Perhaps she's prone to motion sickness and doesn't want to go deep sea fishing with you.

Although its not a real bf/gf relationship, if you are doing to be together for more than a few hours, be a gentleman and treat it like one.

If you do an extended date, remember, it's not all about you. You will need to be tuned into the lady's desires too. Perhaps there are certain sites she wants to see, or certain places she would like to dine. Perhaps she's prone to motion sickness and doesn't want to go deep sea fishing with you.
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
Precisely.
Big Mike you get to New Orleans often??
  • Doove
  • 12-20-2010, 02:32 PM
As usual, you missed my point. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yes I did miss your point. Makes sense. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Charles, Naomi was more diplomatic with you than i think you deserved. I think you missed her point more so than she missed yours.

An overnight isn't for the guy who wants 4 pops instead of 2. Or in your case, 1. Though that would be nice. An overnight is for the guys who, at the end of the typical 1 or 2 hour session, really don't want to leave whether there's going to be another pop or not. Which is why you should really get to know each other first - because that's the only way you can know for certain that you won't, in fact, want to leave.
Charles, Naomi was more diplomatic with you than i think you deserved. I think you missed her point more so than she missed yours.

An overnight isn't for the guy who wants 4 pops instead of 2. Or in your case, 1. Though that would be nice. An overnight is for the guys who, at the end of the typical 1 or 2 hour session, really don't want to leave whether there's going to be another pop or not. Which is why you should really get to know each other first - because that's the only way you can know for certain that you won't, in fact, want to leave. Originally Posted by Doove
Beautiful. You said that well. Exactly what I meant.
I know that life is easy an hour at a time, and it can be hard to spend several hours with someone that you don't have a lot on common with but I just wish it wasn't so hard to fnd someone that at least is willing to try!

Anyway - am I so odd in wanting to enjoy a little more time with a provider? Any suggestions in helping me with my search? Thoughts on outcall vs. In call for a longer visit?

Thanks! Originally Posted by buggs
So many great replies here!

No, you are not odd for preferring extended engagements with your companion. There are, indeed, many of us who prefer that as well, you just have to continue searching. Look at her web site and read it. Did she take the time to reveal her personality? Does her rate structure appeal to those seeking longer amounts of time together? Are her email responses to you friendly and engaging? Then she is likely to be a good fit for you.

As far as overnights or travel dates with a gentleman I've never met before, I have never been against it. However, we must first build a good rapport via telephone before I will say "yes." I know a number of ladies who feel the same way. Just take your time perusing sites and doing your research and you will find that needle in the hay.
LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I've taking a liking to them all because of familiarity but some I'm glad to see go by the end of the hour but there are a HANDFUL I REALLY enjoy them staying 2, 3, 4 hours.
I have spent several overnights with providers and in fact have take a week or more vacation with them.

Speaking from experience, you do need to get to know them first. The suggestions of dinner dates, etc. are all good suggestions. If you don't get to know the provider 1st, it is not going to work.

Although its not a real bf/gf relationship, if you are doing to be together for more than a few hours, be a gentleman and treat it like one. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
We'll said. I think the only thing I can add is try not to have everything planned out. Let the night kinda happen on its own.
As has been said, you have to find someone you really like, not only in the physical sense, but someone you enjoy being around.

Sounds a lot like a "girlfriend", huh. If you are a younger guy, I would strongly advise against this, the temptation to advance the relationship is too risky. You have a lot of life ahead of you.

Always keep in mind, you need to distinquish between being in love, and having a hard dick. The two can easilly be confused.

For older guys, (I'm 63 and a Widower), like myself, who can, as they say, begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel, these sort of things don't matter that much. Heck, we have few responsibilities, and if we want to spend every last penny we have on a Lady just to enjoy her, it's not that big of a deal. Heck, I could drop dead tomorrow, and think what I would have missed. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That sounds like me except for the widower part. Ya never know how long you have so why not enjoy yourself. I don't think I could keep a lady busy overnight, so I will stick to 2 hours. I am actually a newby and Sat. was my first date. She was my perfect first timer 35, beautiful with a body you could bounce a dime off. Of course she never had any children, but she had the body and face of a teenager. We had a lot of fun, and she said she wants to come back. I could go 3-4 hours with her because she is fun. I know it is all about the money, but it helps to like each other. One hour with a beauty that I did not like would be difficult.
  • buggs
  • 12-21-2010, 10:46 PM
... those that can afford it don't think of it as an "all-you-can-eat buffet". That is not what an overnight is. It is also not a fuck fest. If a guy got an overnight with me thinking he was going to plow away at me all night long... he would be very disappointed. I would hope he was more creative than that. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I think you would be disappointed if you expected me to perform hot and heavy all night long! . I am not 18 anymore! Ha...

I took a girl on a ski trip to Winter Park last year, lots of fun! But long term does not need ton mean overnight either - two to three hours is nice as well...

I just don't like to be ushered out the door after the first pop! And I hope that paying for a multi hour can make both parties comfortable with expectations.

Several have suggested staying away from Backpage - that is the best advice I think has come from this thread...