Contrary to Drumpf's braggadocio, "the Hispanics" DONT love him.

Still babbling away pathetically to yourself, dicksucker? Be careful not to break your arm patting yourself on the back thinking you nailed the great Bambino on a huge point of MAJOR-LEAGUE SIGNIFICANCE. Maybe you can keep prattling on for another dozen posts about whether Trump is up by 4 points or 3 points in Nevada, ok? Everyone in this forum is holding their breath in suspense awaiting the outcome of your careful research into this weighty matter! U da man, muncherhead! You caught bam red-handed "pulling numbers out of his ass", dintcha? U da man.... except, oh wait!

Here's the poll! Looks like bam didn't make anything up! Fox News poll released yesterday shows Trump leading Clinton by 4 points among likely voters in a head-to-head contest, 46% to 42%:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/inte...s-poll-nevada/

Well, fuck me sideways! I'll never be able to trust dickmuncher again! The asshole is always stupidly and prematurely proclaiming victory, only to find himself bitch-slapped back into submission with everyone pissing down his neck and laughing hysterically at him!

Go slam yourself, douche-bag!
Originally Posted by lustylad
I've been asking the wrong guy. Loser squared knows which fat roll the "great bambino" (what a joke) has him limp dick in. Don't worry about it while you're sucking his dick.
But when you get done you could reread the post sequence. Who gives a fuck what the spread is. The fact remains he lied. The fact remains you're a little slow to follow this.

I see our big mouth fat fuck has regained his "bide on the internet courage" and is back into his lying ass trump identity. Just like trump you think you can turn lies into truth by flinging shit everywhere.
Sorry asshole.
You don't have several billion dollars and your fan club is there with his face in your lap.
I've been asking the wrong guy. Loser squared knows which fat roll the "great bambino" (what a joke) has him limp dick in. Don't worry about it while you're sucking his dick.
But when you get done you could reread the post sequence. Who gives a fuck what the spread is. The fact remains he lied. The fact remains you're a little slow to follow this.

I see our big mouth fat fuck has regained his "bide on the internet courage" and is back into his lying ass trump identity. Just like trump you think you can turn lies into truth by flinging shit everywhere.
Sorry asshole.
You don't have several billion dollars and your fan club is there with his face in your lap. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Best way to handle a bully. Get right back in his fat cowardly face.

See how loud he SQUEALS!

Fucking Limpdick Lardass TITZ!

You gonna OINK for us?

Sorry asshole.
You don't have several billion dollars and your fan club is there with his face in your lap. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You're a weird little twinky fag. A junior member of Asswipes idiot squad. You were debunked punk. Go fuck yourself.
Best way to handle a bully. Get right back in his fat cowardly face.

See how loud he SQUEALS!

Fucking Limpdick Lardass TITZ!

You gonna OINK for us? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As usual, you and your little fag group have nothing to say. Nothing. You are stupid cocksuckers. You never got back in anyone's face you coward. And neither has your twink fag boi Assmuncher. You just suck cocks.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pig faggot sissy cocksucker
But... you could reread the post sequence. Be my guest... Go ahead and recount how you had your ass handed to you.

Who gives a fuck what the spread is. Evidently you do! No one else is petty and desperate enough to quibble over 4 pts versus 3 pts!

The fact remains he lied. Not about the poll - I just gave you the link to the Fox News poll verifying a 4-point lead. And he wasn't lying when he said he could grab you by the scruff of your urine-soaked neck and shove your head up asswipe's ass. Oh, wait - you mean he lied about your daddy buying you a BMW? Ok, the truth is Daddy actually bought you a VW diesel, so you can cheat on emissions and brag to your swishy pals about how "green" you are. Except that's a lie too. You're actually a foul-smelling yellow shade from everyone pissing down your neck.

The fact remains you're a little slow to follow this. The fact remains you're the most asinine cocksucker on this board.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Fuck you, douche-bag!
You lied about the poll number in your original post.

You just lied about a Clinton quote. Because you should be able to post a link to that statement if you aren't lying out of your massive gaping asshole (same place you pulled the poll number out of).

Toss me another softball? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You lie every time you post, dickmuncher! And then you try to deflect from your lies by calling someone else a liar!

Here's the poll showing the 4-point lead (second time I've posted it for your lying ass):

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/inte...s-poll-nevada/

And here's a video with the Clinton quote, you fucking dunce. Who are you gonna believe now - me, bam or your lying eyes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhKA1uX2UmI

At this point, if you want to claw back a shread of dignity or credibility on this board, the smart thing to do is apologize to bam for falsely accusing him of lying!
http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-...oll-1474491609

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...olls.html?_r=0

http://www.electionprojection.com/la...vs-clinton.php

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...pens-in-polls/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What the fuck is this???

The chimp tosses four links over the transom without explaining how any of them are relevant to the discussion at hand? Of course, he would have to read and comprehend them in order to explain them. Better to just toss them out there - it makes ekim the chimp feel educated.
What the fuck is this???

The chimp tosses four links over the transom without explaining how any of them are relevant to the discussion at hand? Of course, he would have to read and comprehend them in order to explain them. Better to just toss them out there - it makes ekim the chimp feel educated. Originally Posted by lustylad
Have someone read them to you fuck face, the discussion was hijacked to poll numbers. So if you wanted poll numbers there were a few for you. Besides sucking dick you are worthless.

Have someone read them to you fuck face, the discussion was hijacked to poll numbers. So if you wanted poll numbers there were a few for you. Besides sucking dick you are worthless. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your assmunching swissy pal is the only one obsessed with tiny poll differences, you demented Kansas gloryhole cum-guzzler. Go PM the links to him - he needs all the help he can get to keep from drowning right now, even if it means listening to retarded chimps and cockstalking pigs like you and asswipe.
Typical response. This is getting quite boring
Your assmunching swissy pal is the only one obsessed with tiny poll differences, you demented Kansas gloryhole cum-guzzler. Go PM the links to him - he needs all the help he can get to keep from drowning right now, even if it means listening to retarded chimps and cockstalking pigs like you and asswipe. Originally Posted by lustylad

How you catch a rat on this forum, looking poorly lustless.
Someone give Junior a tissue!