What makes a provider a great provider?

• MLisa
  • 09-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Attributes of a great provider:

1. Attitude. She enjoyes what she does, or at least can convince us that she does.
2. Talent. She's good at what she does, and she's able to provide what I enjoy.
3. Appearance. She's attractive, and put together when we show up.
4. Honesty. She doesn't mislead guys about who she is or what her sessions are like.
5. Professionalism. She takes care of business, and doesn't flake out.
6. Value. She doesn't have to be cheap, but when I leave I should be happy to have spent what I did on the session. Originally Posted by blowpop
Ahh excellent advice and to the point. Could be part of any basic primer to a successful career no matter what field (with a little modification of course hehe)
  • Chloe
  • 09-27-2011, 10:09 PM
To the providers the best advice I can give is don't be afraid to let go and have fun. Allow yourself to orgasm FOR REAL, allow yourself to enjoy the moment and allow yourself to do it with the guy you don't usually date.

You will be surprised when you walk into it blind and decide to remain blind (as in type/race/education/fetish) how much actual FUN you really have and then you see him walk out the door as you are melting into the bed with sweat . . . .you think "Wow, did he just pay me to have that much fun???"
Who the fuck is this Chloe posting in Houston?? I like this chick!
To the providers the best advice I can give is don't be afraid to let go and have fun. Allow yourself to orgasm FOR REAL, allow yourself to enjoy the moment and allow yourself to do it with the guy you don't usually date.

You will be surprised when you walk into it blind and decide to remain blind (as in type/race/education/fetish) how much actual FUN you really have and then you see him walk out the door as you are melting into the bed with sweat . . . .you think "Wow, did he just pay me to have that much fun???" Originally Posted by Chloe

Great Advice Chloe,

Looking forward to your next visit to the Bayou City...............
Attributes of a great provider:

1. Attitude. She enjoyes what she does, or at least can convince us that she does.
2. Talent. She's good at what she does, and she's able to provide what I enjoy.
3. Appearance. She's attractive, and put together when we show up.
4. Honesty. She doesn't mislead guys about who she is or what her sessions are like.
5. Professionalism. She takes care of business, and doesn't flake out.
6. Value. She doesn't have to be cheap, but when I leave I should be happy to have spent what I did on the session. Originally Posted by blowpop
Agree, so should we start a list? here or a new thread?
As long as there are different views on what a great provider is, you can never truly be one! Originally Posted by BDS
I respectfully disagree, because you ARE a great provider. Awesome, even. Just sayin.....
open mindedness and free spiritedness have gone a long way in helping me become a great provider!
You guys are all awesome I love all the feedback it is mostly all very helpful some of it just makes me laugh and so to you thanks for making me smile you are all wonderful, I will keep all of this in mind ;-)

Xoxoxoxo
V
One of you Veteran ladies needs to open up a online provider training school and teach these new Indy girls how to do it right

You will be surprised when you walk into it blind and decide to remain blind (as in type/race/education/fetish) how much actual FUN you really have and then you see him walk out the door as you are melting into the bed with sweat . . . .you think "Wow, did he just pay me to have that much fun???" Originally Posted by Chloe

Yeah, What she said +1
To the providers the best advice I can give is don't be afraid to let go and have fun. Allow yourself to orgasm FOR REAL...

You will be surprised when you walk into it blind and decide to remain blind (as in type/race/education/fetish) Originally Posted by Chloe
Fuckin' Awesome
I have had more than one of those "WTF, I didn't see that coming!" moments with gents that I wouldn't normally see.
The thing that I think makes me (and many other providers) Is that I GENUINELY enjoy it! The day that I lose the desire is the day I retire!
clock watching is the absolute suck. that kills any mood. enthusiasm and act like you're really interested in the guy and he'll have a great time , leave a great tip, and come back for more.
A good Provider
1. Has a good performance score (over 80%) - gets me off consistently with sex or at least HJ. Total points (1 for nutting from sex, .50 from nutting via HJ) divided into total sessions. This is most important factor as some of them are loose as a goose and hence a lousy performance score. I will drop them if lousy performance.
2. Is easy to reach via text or phone. Promptly returns calls / texts.
3. Arrives on time without drama or games. No worring if she is gonna show. When you text your on way to meeting place will usually acknowledge with "K" and when you text room number same thing. She is a easily available. "Well we can do Thursday and I will be on your side Sat at my moms so we can have session then too."
4. Does not have a pimp or S/O who knows of her Providing - good news as you should not be supporting some bum shagging her who then is going to wanna jack up price on you.
5. Clean and fresh - no fish odor (from cum in her) or reeking of cig smoke, etc. Does not give impression your number 8 that day.
6. Enjoys what she does and does not rush - "sex is my hobby" she says or "I don't believe in monogamy so my getting married next week won't put a halt on our meetings."
7. Gives HJ or BJ foreplay / GFE. Open to dress up requests.
8. Reasonable Price plus does not request loans or advances. Does not try to hit you with bill drama or money requests for services not performed. Gives frequent flyer discounts - She may say "$150 today but $100 rest of week."
9. Positive personality, respect, conversation / GFE. Is not texting BF or soliciting customers while your driving her to session place. Does not flirt with / solicit wait staff if you happen to take her out to dinner afterwards.
10. Not a druggie, IV user, drunk, doper, etc.
I Have To Say High Five To All The Gents Who Answered ... I'd Have To Agree With All Of You