Multiple Option Poll regarding the Guys that Bareback and the Whores they review

Hmmmm what makes you say that?

Why do you go off topic in a thread I'm not in just to spread more lies about me?

First you say I'm a TS.

NEVER said you were a TS. Show me the link! (Bet I asked a question)

Then you comment on one of my reviews that I am $20 an hour

Once again show me the link!

and now you are saying I have a voodoo doll of you.

Note the word... "understand" meaning "I was told". Simply a rumor.... is it true?

What is your infatuation with mentioning me and missinforming others about me?

Most recently I said... You love me.... do you think anyone believes that?

Help me understand guy. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Hummmmmm should I give you the answer in Morse Code like Miss V does at times or just spell it out? I know a Youtube Video!

Don't be a fool cover your tool!
Very telling.

Except you haven't mentioned:
who "told" you that?

I only talk to a few people on this board.
None of which I have told such things as I don't believe in voodoo.

Regardless of this nonsense, why do you chose to bring it up here where nothing of the sort is being discussed?

Making it obvious you have an improper way of interjecting my name for no real reason.

I hope people are taking note of this strange behavior.
Very telling.

Except you haven't mentioned:
who "told" you that?

I only talk to a few people on this board.
None of which I have told such things as I don't believe in voodoo.

Regardless of this nonsense, why do you chose to bring it up here where nothing of the sort is being discussed?

Making it obvious you have an improper way of interjecting my name for no real reason.

I hope people are taking note of this strange behavior. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I feel your pain. Miss V and I were ok till she watched my parrot for a weekend. I had no idea she would take him to her incall. Now look at him....

http://www.snotr.com/video/12567/Why...As_Your_Parrot

Would you like to have an agreement between the TWO of us? I don't ever mention you and you never mention me? I can do that. Can you?
Would you like to have an agreement between the TWO of us? I don't ever mention you and you never mention me? I can do that. Can you? Originally Posted by Still Looking
We had an agreement like that once. You broke it.
Why would I take your word again?

I just want to know who told you that;
and why you go off topic in a thread to interject my name?

Furthermore, why you continue to invade my question with more off topic rhetoric.
Again, it seems strange.
We had an agreement like that once. You broke it.
Why would I take your word again?

I just want to know who told you that?
And why you go off topic in a thread to interject my name?

Again, it seems strange. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
No that's NOT true! Your full of CRAP! We were to NOT interact and NOT post in each others threADS. You continued to post in my threADS and Space finally got tired of my RTM'S and your lack of self control. I wouldn't know you if you bit me on the ass. But you got my immediate attention when you started a thread calling me out which I'm sure you remember. We put that behind us so to speak. We did have some fun though. I still remember handing you your ass by writing poetry. LMFAO! If you want to travel down memory lane get your facts right!

So I'll try again.... I don't mention you or post in your threADS. You don't mention me or post in my threADS. Seems pretty simple..... NO?

But no matter what "we" do lets make sure were both practicing safe sex! (On Topic!)
No that's NOT true! Your full of CRAP! We were to NOT interact and NOT post in each others threADS. You continued to post in my threADS and Space finally got tired of my RTM'S and your lack of self control. I wouldn't know you if you bit me on the ass. But you got my immediate attention when you started a thread calling me out which I'm sure you remember. We put that behind us so to speak. We did have some fun though. I still remember handing you your ass by writing poetry. LMFAO! If you want to travel down memory lane get your facts right!

So I'll try again.... I don't mention you or post in your threADS. You don't mention me or post in my threADS. Seems pretty simple..... NO?

But no matter what "we" do lets make sure were both practicing safe sex! (On Topic!) Originally Posted by Still Looking
Incorrect. You have it all wrong. No wonder we are still having this problem.

I'm sure there is a solution here but I know I can't reason with people who don't have a clear understanding for situations and how they are playing out.

Carry on as you please SL.

Hopefully some of your "peers" parrots or whatever can help you understand what the fuck is really going on.

They all know you are hard headed and don't listen to sound advice but I think it's cute they are still "down for the cause".

Aside from you using intimidation tactics on me and bringing up even more misinformed old shit, with no basis or proof; why won't you stay on your topic of:

Who told you what you chose to lie about in your first random interjection of my name here? Again, furthermore, why do you keep avoiding this question with EVEN MORE off topic stuff from the past, in which you said we got over already.

Can I get a copy of the bare backing list please.
I didn't even want to participate in this thread but I might as well get some pertinent info while I'm here.

Thanks.

I agree the list and forum should be in the open so people can defend themselves and there aren't any worry of snakes in the grass saying stuff that isn't true about you.
Incorrect. You have it all wrong. No wonder we are still having this problem.

I'm sure there is a solution here but I know I can't reason with people who don't have a clear understanding for situations and how they are playing out.

Carry on as you please SL.

Hopefully some of your "peers" parrots or whatever can help you understand what the fuck is really going on.

They all know you are hard headed and don't listen to sound advice but I think it's cute they are still "down for the cause".

Aside from you using intimidation tactics on me and bringing up even more misinformed old shit, with no basis or proof; why won't you stay on your topic of:

Who told you what you chose to lie about in your first random interjection of my name here? Again, furthermore, why do you keep avoiding this question with EVEN MORE off topic stuff from the past, in which you said we got over already.

Can I get a copy of the bare backing list please.
I didn't even want to participate in this thread but I might as well get some pertinent info while I'm here.

Thanks.

I agree the list and forum should be in the open so people can defend themselves and there aren't any worry of snakes in the grass saying stuff that isn't true about you. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Stop the BS about being off topic. Each time you do so your just as off topic. I asked a simple question twice and you can't agree. Why? No self control just like before! Yes before! See I can prove it! I'll put up $5,000 I'm right. I keep pictures and records. I have the PM'S from Space both asking for both of us to NOT interact and post in each others threADS. I also have the PM where he PM'D me saying fuck it and told us to have at it. You send your BS to Sixx & I'll send what I have. LOL Sixx probably has most of what I have. We will let him decide who is telling the truth and who is full of shit! You win you get $5,000 I win you give $5,000 to my favorite charity. I'll even let you make monthly payments! (Perhaps the Reincarnated & SL Help A Hooker Foundation) Local girls get a helping hand when they need it. Reincarnated will make sure the money will be well spent!

Now I'll ask a THIRD time.... I'll be more than happy to NEVER EVER mention your ass again and NEVER post in your riveting thought provoking threADS if you simply agree to do the same for me! You get EXACTLY what you want. You get me to shut my mouth! All you have to do is have SELF CONTROL. Gosh it sounds like a no brainer for you. Why in hell would you want to interact with me any way?

I not a member of the bare backing group. I have no list to offer other than members I've been told who are on it. Some are common knowledge some are admit tingly a surprise. Try and drag me into that bull shit at your own risk.

Just donate it to a charity.
I don't want your money.
Just donate it to a charity.
I don't want your money. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I think you've done a fine job.
Bravo and thank you.

I prefer you just state what made you mention you where told I had voodoo dolls of you, and who told you that?
Lmao. I don't believe in voodoo.

Yet again, a simple question making you go BSC and more...
Regardless, I got the info I didn't know I really needed.

Thanks!
I think you've done a fine job.
Bravo and thank you.

I prefer you just state what made you mention you where told I had voodoo dolls of you, and who told you that?
Lmao. I don't believe in voodoo.

Yet again, a simple question making you go BSC and more...
Regardless, I got the info I didn't know I really needed.

Thanks! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Originally Posted by Still Looking
That still cracks me up.... Ya got one of Claire doing a solo?
You forgot to include the poll option:

Guy- I bareback young ditzy strippers because technically they're my SB's rather than one of those risky providers. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
+1

I especially like how he admitted to barebacking strippers in his own damn thread.
Hey! Ah jus' did tha 'rith-mah-tick on mah ol' TI-55 scienmahtific calculator frum 1980 an' 69% (heh, heh 69, git it?) either don't care if'n sumbuddy else barebacks 'r they's a-ownin' up ta dewin' it.

69; Man alive, yew cain't write this shee'yit!