Record Setting Pop's N O's?

We are talking about in an "hour." I have been a provider for 3 years and as I said, only a few(maybe 4) have ever gone more than twice in only an hour. He would literally have to come in naked, not say a word to me or touch me, and just make me go to work for any more than that. I find that very hard to believe unless the guy is just multi-orgasmic like some women are. THAT I have only encountered ONCE in all my 3 years here. The guy could literally go, stay hard, and keep going every 10 min. without stopping. No foreplay, no kissing, no daty, not seeing again lmao! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Okay, London, if we are going to put an hour time criteria on this, then I'll make you the same offer I made Naomi. See me for an hour and find out for yourself While I've never "officially" counted using an hour as the criteria, I'm almost certain to have popped 4 times in an hour's time and could probably squeeze another pop in there depending on the quality of service
you failed to answer the question about your O's. How many can I get out of you...? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
If you are really talented around 15 - 30 ... if you are OMG depending on the time we have ... MORE !

record non-hobby was around 72 - hobby i think 30-40

but damn it's awesome being a true squirter!
The most I did is 13 times within ten minutes but by myself. The most with a guy 6 times in a hour.
6 times in 1hr, that guy must not have needed any recovery time!
OK, Naomi... you failed to answer the question about your O's. How many can I get out of you...? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
hmmm the most I've had is 3 in one hour and this was 2 nights ago. lol!

I wouldn't lie about something like this. If you want to find out firsthand for yourself, you are more than welcome to come and visit me on the FL northwest coast BTW, I'm over 40 Originally Posted by Cpalmson
The most I did is 13 times within ten minutes but by myself. The most with a guy 6 times in a hour. Originally Posted by Crissyann
18 all before noon (by myself ) not sure what time i started but it was about 2 min after i opened my eyes that morning
The mind as a sex organ.

It appears from a lot of these posts, we get more Os by ourselves than with others.

If we do it better, and it's cheaper, why don't we do it exclusively?
The mind as a sex organ.

It appears from a lot of these posts, we get more Os by ourselves than with others.

If we do it better, and it's cheaper, why don't we do it exclusively? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
because their is NO subsitute for a real live Man!! Doing ourselves is just to tide us over till a live one comes along
hmmm the most I've had is 3 in one hour and this was 2 nights ago. lol! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
SWEET!!! Sign me up, Naomi!

If you are really talented around 15 - 30 ... if you are OMG depending on the time we have ... MORE ! record non-hobby was around 72 - hobby i think 30-40... but damn it's awesome being a true squirter! Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
wow, THT..! SWEETER!!! You and I have to hook up. My goal for you then is 50! Meet you somewhere on the I-35 turnpike!
SWEET!!! Sign me up, Naomi!

wow, THT..! SWEETER!!! You and I have to hook up. My goal for you then is 50! Meet you somewhere on the I-35 turnpike! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Hehehe actually tulsa area is closer if you travel down 169
Damn SNL!! Bet that toy needed new batteries after that. Just think of how many you would've had with a real live one.
I am not one for artificial substitutes unless I am just putting on a show. Give me a real man or woman, over hardware any day.

Cpalmson, sorry love but I don't offer an hour PSE lol.
twice from looking at your pictures
I had a guy pop 5 times once...but it was a 1.5hr session..... Originally Posted by Valerie
twice from looking at your pictures Originally Posted by petiteassman
LOL!
the most amount of pops i had in a single session was from my ATF and he had three!!!! and could have kept going