Nerves Getting the Best of Me..... Suggestions?

Just get out there and mingle. I think having a date before session will help. Having a connection sometimes breaks the ice. This is just my ideal.
A real anxiety booster. Getting to the incall 15-20 minutes early
and just chill out before you go up..

like I said before don't think to much about it .. go with it
I could be wrong but maybe you're thinking about the problem way to much. There's some truth to the saying "where the mind goes the body follows". The more you focus on it the worse it tends to get. Anyone who plays golf has gotten the shanks from time to time and how fucking frustrating that can be!! No matter what you tell yourself (mostly don't shank it) most likely doesn't fix your problem. Usually it takes relaxing and focusing on enjoying the experience as a whole to take the pressure off. I'm assuming you don't have any physical issues right? That obviously would be a different discussion. Get out of your head and just have fun. Just my opinion.
Maybe somehow you could find a condom that you like. I know I've seen a difference with the ease they go on with and how they feel, then ask your provider if it's ok to BYOC.
I once had a provider put one on with her mouth. Didn't even know she had it there and put it on until she raised up and lay back. Then I was all suited up and kept going.
1. Stop cheating on your wife
2. Come out of the closet
3. Stop cheating on your wife and come out the closet
4. Fuck some trannies
5. Fuck some dudes

Just kidding, I have no valuable input whatsoever, I haven't had this problem for as long as I have been porking, however, I don't think about it and I am there for me. That maybe the solution, be selfish, get what you want and get out. Paying to pork isn't rocket science.