The NY Times Spinning Hillary

another question you cant answer yourself ... so how can you say for sure the answer you get is correct? if your capable of checking answers, you're capable of understanding the chart ... as a whole, you're simply incapable ... so answer your OWN question or STFU Originally Posted by CJ7

Gosh darn golly gee, CBJackass, you got me totally confused. You mean to say there is a single CORRECT answer to the question of who should be held responsible for Benghazi? In that case, which of the following is the CORRECT answer?

Is it this one?

"Ultimately, I am responsible for what happens under my watch... and when mistakes are made, then I have to own up to them."

Or this one?

"What difference at this point does it make?"

Now stop being coy and tell us which is the CORRECT answer so we can close this thread. Inquiring minds want to know.
Thanks for joining the group of the brain dead. You fit right in. In Bred and I guess you cannot understand the flow chart showing when a request comes into the state dept where it originates and the channels it progresses through where it stops. Looks like you are just another little man spewing your stupidity If a conservative political analyst like David Brooks says you all are full of shit I will take his word over you fucktards.. In Bred posts a chart of the state dept and you idiots all piss yourself because the SOS is at the top, wow where did you think she would be? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hildabeast is at the top of the chart, at the top of the hierarchy and 100% "responsible for security of American embassies" -- including Benghazi -- just like it says on the Department of State website, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

[Former Ambassador Thomas] Pickering remarked emphatically on his experience of the clear and direct communication link between the ambassador in the field and the Secretary of State.

Pickering replied, 'You run around the ... Secretary of State at your peril as an ambassador ... The president’s letter to ambassadors normally says, 'You will receive your instructions through the Secretary of State unless I decide to instruct you directly.' "

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...#ixzz2r2AScb6C

So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you and Brooks can keep jerking each other off, because your POV based on an allegiance to the meaningless words of a meaningless reporter on a meaningless talk show on a meaningless lib-retarded network is completely meaningless, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Hildabeast is at the top of the chart, at the top of the hierarchy and 100% "responsible for security of American embassies" -- including Benghazi -- just like it says on the Department of State website, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

[Former Ambassador Thomas] Pickering remarked emphatically on his experience of the clear and direct communication link between the ambassador in the field and the Secretary of State.

Pickering replied, 'You run around the ... Secretary of State at your peril as an ambassador ... The president’s letter to ambassadors normally says, 'You will receive your instructions through the Secretary of State unless I decide to instruct you directly.' "

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...#ixzz2r2AScb6C

So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you and Brooks can keep jerking each other off, because your POV based on an allegiance to the meaningless words of a meaningless reporter on a meaningless talk show on a meaningless lib-retarded network is completely meaningless, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

So you jackwaggons are telling me you believe there is no one at the state dept that holds any responsibility or can make a decision but the secretary of state.
Otherwise we can get rid of all the deadwood all we need there is the SOS and someone to answer the phone and open the mail.
You have exposed yourself enough on this thread and will be known from now on as follows
Larry------In Bred Hankering
Curly------Cute Old Guy
Moe-------Lusty Lad

Apparently Ron White had you guys in mind when he coined the phrase "you can't fix stupid"
Who's Hildabeast?
So you jackwaggons are telling me you believe there is no one at the state dept that holds any responsibility or can make a decision but the secretary of state.
Otherwise we can get rid of all the deadwood all we need there is the SOS and someone to answer the phone and open the mail.
You have exposed yourself enough on this thread and will be known from now on as follows
Larry------In Bred Hankering
Curly------Cute Old Guy
Moe-------Lusty Lad

Apparently Ron White had you guys in mind when he coined the phrase "you can't fix stupid"
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a very stupid and delusional Kansas hayseed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, if you for one moment believe anybody in the State Department made any decisions or acted in any manner that didn't represent the dictates of Odumbo and Hildabeast. Odumbo wanted a "small security footprint" in Libya to appease Islamist militants, and Hildabeast greedily wanted to open Benghazi as a permanent diplomatic outpost for personal political aggrandizement before she left office; that's why Stevens ended up unprotected in Benghazi on the anniversary of 9-11.
There's your Foggy Bottom flow chart, Eva.

If Hildabeast doesn't deserve 100% of the blame for the Benghazi security lapses, then tell us how much blame should she get? 25%? 50%?

...tell us who fucked up and where. Originally Posted by lustylad
Uh, LittleEva. Are you so stupid as to not realize that IB soundly handed you your ass on this one? If Hillary was not in charge of embassy security, who was? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Duck, dodge, deflect - do anything but answer the simple fucking question, right Eva?
You're a very stupid and delusional Kansas hayseed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, if you for one moment believe anybody in the State Department made any decisions or acted in any manner that didn't represent the dictates of Odumbo and Hildabeast. Odumbo wanted a "small security footprint" in Libya to appease Islamist militants, and Hildabeast greedily wanted to open Benghazi as a permanent diplomatic outpost for personal political aggrandizement before she left office; that's why Stevens ended up unprotected in Benghazi on the anniversary of 9-11. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Sorry Larry you shot your wad, and it was a blank. Your lies have no bounds twisting all to suit your agenda over and over. You are just a small little man spewing his hate. Most Kansans have more on the ball than you Obama dick suckers from Illinois.
Duck, dodge, deflect - do anything but answer the simple fucking question, right Eva? Originally Posted by lustylad
No Moe it was not a flow chart, welcome to the can't fix stupid cult.
No Moe it was not a flow chart, welcome to the can't fix stupid cult. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not a flow chart? Lame, lame, lame. You hounded everyone for the chart - and there it is, served on a silver platter, with the official Dept. of State seal on it! Just what you claimed you needed to show Hildabeast wasn't to blame. And you STILL can't do it!

You are one lame, lazy, stupid asshole. Why do even bother to post here when you know you couldn't win a debate with a dead cockroach? Do you enjoy making a complete fool out of yourself?
Not a flow chart? Lame, lame, lame. You hounded everyone for the chart - and there it is, served on a silver platter, with the official Dept. of State seal on it! Just what you claimed you needed to show Hildabeast wasn't to blame. And you STILL can't do it!

You are one lame, lazy, stupid asshole. Why do even bother to post here when you know you couldn't win a debate with a dead cockroach? Do you enjoy making a complete fool out of yourself? Originally Posted by lustylad

Now Moe don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't know a flow chart for when a request for security comes into the dept and a chart showing the makeup of the dept. You are exposing yourself as a member of the can't fix stupid cult.
Now Moe don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't know a flow chart for when a request for security comes into the dept and a chart showing the makeup of the dept. You are exposing yourself as a member of the can't fix stupid cult. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

He STILL doesn't get it!

Now Moe don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't know a flow chart for when a request for security comes into the dept and a chart showing the makeup of the dept. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey little eva, you left out the part about "it depends on what the definition of the word 'is' is..."
LittleEva has his ass staring him in the face, and he doesn't get it!

Instead he's doubling down on stupid!

I don't care if it's a word or not, no one on here is stupider than LittleEva!

LittleEva has his ass staring him in the face, and he doesn't get it!

Instead he's doubling down on stupid!

I don't care if it's a word or not, no one on here is stupider than LittleEva!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

It is embarrass to know there is someone in Kansas as fucking stupid as you are. However you do have the senile card to fall back on right Curly? You three make such good stooges.
Sorry Larry you shot your wad, and it was a blank. Your lies have no bounds twisting all to suit your agenda over and over. You are just a small little man spewing his hate. Most Kansans have more on the ball than you Obama dick suckers from Illinois. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a purblind, Kool Aid sotted, Odumbo fucktard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. As Ambassador Pickering pointed out in the cited quote above, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, ambassadors talk directly to the Secretary of State -- there are no intermediaries, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's your lame ass that is twisting and lying, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Just hours before he died in a terrorist attack at the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Ambassador Chris Stevens sent a cable to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton painting a chaotic, violent portrait of the eastern Libya city and warning that local militias were threatening to pull the security they afforded U.S. officials.

Militia leaders told U.S. officials just two days before the attack that they were angered by U.S. support of a particular candidate for Libyan prime minister and warned “they would not continue to guarantee security in Benghazi, a critical function they asserted they were currently providing,” Stevens wrote in the cable the morning of Sept. 11, 2012.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2r7qGeoRs