What age do you prefer to play with?

I'm 37 and 18 to 50 is good. Fawn aren't you about 35 or younger? You certainly look it
18 to 80 blind crippled or crazy.
only 2 kinds of pussy, good ole pussy and old good pussy.
I don't have a specific age range as a constant. I usually look at my age minus 10 and my age +15.

Lately, I have found older women more mature, focused, and high quality. It's not about sex and money. It's about companionship and pleasure. Ultimately, that what the ad said we were paying for anyway. Women my age an older seem to get that.

Younger women are still dealing with their daddy issues, boyfriend issues, personal identity issues, and so much more. I guess generally confused. That's not all young women, there are many exceptions. However, the older I get, the less time and patience I have people who play games and don't manage their affairs well.
Am late 30's and really don't focus on age first...attitude and looks are first and then the age factors in later...with that said prefer 20 to early 40's
I just joined & noticed this thread. I'm 65 and prefer a really good massage and conversation. Extras are nice once in a while. I prefer 45+ and the closer to my age the better if in ok shape with no issues (I'm no Adonis). Those my daughters age seem too much like incest.
42 is my age, and i like them in them twenties.
Hobby or non hobby
Oldgrump,
you will get over it. I started out none younger than my daughter,now I try but fail sometime to stay above my grandaughter,age 26 LOL
daddyo67,
That's what's great about being our age. The range of women who look good keeps growing and growing.

The young studs who are limiting themselves to young chicks in their 20's have a lot of pleasant surprises ahead of them.
OldGrump, I think you are AWESOME!

Yaaaaaay for the geezers! LOL! (of course I am including myself!)
Atta' girl, vnurse. Geezers rock.

I've read some of your posts & they make Ft. Worth seem closer & closer to Dallas. I think I'd be very comfortable on your table. At least we could have a conversation if we wanted to & know what the other was talking about.
LOL! Ain't THAT the truth?!

I was talking to a "kid" at a car dealership last weekend (a salesman) and we talked about aluminum vs cast iron engines.

I told him that I didn't think I would EVER buy another aluminum engine because of the dreaded Chevy Vegas. They were AWFUL!

This guy just looked at me sort of blankly and I said to him: "You don't know what a Vega is, do you?" He just shook his head.

LOL! Sometimes I feel more geezery than other times...

OldGrump...I'd love to see you ANY time! Just let me know...
43. 20-30
I am 50 and the closer the woman is to my the better we seem to connect. I will always consider seeing a woman as long as she is over 30.
Big Jake

"18 to 80 blind crippled or crazy.

I drove by the tu campus the other day, I need to find a 19 year old. BAD. "

I worried about you with the first listed quote, but with the second comment here, I am VERY CONCERNED!

tu ????

Well I guess any port in a storm.....

LT