For Jewish People Only - others need not read this

Guys, we need to support each other, and get our grandchildren and children to marry within the covenantal relationship we have with God and each other as his chosen people. Over half of marriages involving Jewish people in this country are to those fucking gentiles and it is causing us to slip into oblivion at a time when the Arabs want to wipe us out back in the home country. This article has some helpful suggestions about how to push the kids along without being too pushy - not that any of us would ever do that!

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/...sh-boy/281229/ Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Gentiles, you know what to do! Make some babies! And stop paying for bad movies!

Seriously JL, you'd make Adolf choke, and not due to your religion.
LOL at all you foul hooked fucktards....
Ashkenazic
Ashkenazi. <Latvik>
Even as a little kid, it occurred to me that if I wanted to start a motorcycle gang that was sure to get into lots of rumbles, I couldn't do better than to have "The Chosen" emblazoned on the top rocker of our colors. Passive-aggressive or not, these guys seem to have kicked ass pretty consistently (that Holocaust hiccup notwithstanding).
Ashkenazi. <Latvik> Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Tell "Mama"... Hello!... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
Tell "Mama"... Hello!... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What the FUCK does that even mean, Slobbrin? I'm not quite sure what it has to do with this thread. Please elucidate us.

I'm sure you meant to put this link in a more irrelevant thread, but you're too fucking slow to find one.

Damn!
Another amusing thread. My bet is that JL is here because his Jewish wife went down the isle thinking, "This is the last BJ I will have to give!" That little fact is the reason many Jews are here. As for marrying Jewish, I see the trend toward non Jewish things evolving. Most Jews voted Democratic. That tells you how much they care about religion. Marrying Jewish is a violation of church and state. You had a nice thought JL, but until you get Jewish women to submit to their husbands, you don't stand much of a chance. Especially here.
Another amusing thread. My bet is that JL is here because his Jewish wife went down the isle thinking, "This is the last BJ I will have to give!" That little fact is the reason many Jews are here. As for marrying Jewish, I see the trend toward non Jewish things evolving. Most Jews voted Democratic. That tells you how much they care about religion. Marrying Jewish is a violation of church and state. You had a nice thought JL, but until you get Jewish women to submit to their husbands, you don't stand much of a chance. Especially here. Originally Posted by heinz5710
I completely agree with you there!! But ugly old bitches like Bella Abzug fucked that up.

We need more like this gal, who gave up her career to promote our people:

PITTSBURGH — When I walked into Tova Weinberg’s large house here in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, she looked me up and down and asked, “Are you Jewish?” I told her I was. “Are you married?” Yes, I said.
That was, apparently, the wrong answer. She wrinkled her nose and said, in a disappointed tone, “Oh, O.K. Never mind.”
I had just been sized up, then dismissed, as a potential match. Ms. Weinberg, 60, is one of the country’s top Jewish matchmakers. A dentist by training, she long ago gave up that career for her full-time calling as a shadchen, to use the Hebrew and Yiddish word for one who makes shidduchs, or matches.
At any given time, Ms. Weinberg has the names of “hundreds, maybe thousands” of single Jews bouncing around in her head, and over the years she has introduced “about 250” couples who went on to get married. That is not including those who met online at SawYouAtSinai.com, the matchmaking website she helped found.

read more at:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/16/us...isle.html?_r=0
Wish you'd have met her before, don't ya, JLHomo.
LOL at all you foul hooked fucktards.... Originally Posted by boardman

As in "The wheel within the wheel"?