oops, sorry, I didn't realize:(

it may be but we never do that
Starting a new thread would be good. Unless you can stay on the track from the OP. Originally Posted by Pistolero
errrrr sorry LOL errr and thanks for that other thing.

topic mmmm what was it now ahhhhhhhh oh ya
hope the phone all set Lexxxy

I out of here LOL

topic mmmm what was it now ahhhhhhhh oh ya
hope the phone all set Lexxxy

I out of here LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
topic..dont care about phones or maybe just shut down after the fifteen or so phone prob thrAD?

I out of here too , home depot for some casters
My inbox is wide open, even gaping if you will. My apologies to all affected...peace!
Thank you, I think I just need a new phone. I am going to sound like an old fuddy duddy when I say this but I think phones aren't built to last more than a year anymore.
When I was like 13 my first cell was a huge unibody Nokia I think which lasted YEARS then when I got into texting I got the Nokia that you change the face plates. I literally had 2 shoe boxes full of those face plates because they were dirt cheap I remember being angry that they were $8-$20 each. Then I started getting into the Gem changing key pads. I had that phone FOREVER without a problem ever. Now I fly through touch screen smart phones which cost 5 times what my old nokias did.
Crazy how that works.
  • GP
  • 12-28-2012, 06:31 PM
When I was like 13
Originally Posted by Lexxxy

That made me laugh LOL
That made me laugh LOL Originally Posted by GP
I mean honestly if a phone can last years in the hands of a teenage girl that says something about the phone quality.

Like, ya kno, I mean, like, one time in band camp...
As usual, I watched "A Christmas Story" this year. I suddenly realize that I should blame Raphie for my ill-advised courage.
  • GP
  • 12-29-2012, 11:12 AM
As usual, I watched "A Christmas Story" this year. I suddenly realize that I should blame Raphie for my ill-advised courage. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
As usual every year, I see "A Christmas Story" come on TV and I change the channel.

Ralphie deserved what happened. He was not ready for the bb-gun, he was not trained properly in its use and his parents were complete morons for allowing the situation to happen.
Ralphie deserved what happened. He was not ready for the bb-gun, Originally Posted by GP
I was not referring to the Red Ryder. I was thinking about the neighborhood bully, Scut Farkus, and his toadie, Grover Dill.