Having a personal assistant vs management?

I guess I entered it incorrectly SL, the was for your quote on the flakey providers. I didn't get the quote in on the other. Sorry for the confusion. In no way was I directing that comment at you. Please accept my most sincere apologies if it was taken that way.
I guess I entered it incorrectly SL, the was for your quote on the flakey providers. I didn't get the quote in on the other. Sorry for the confusion. In no way was I directing that comment at you. Please accept my most sincere apologies if it was taken that way. Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M
Ms. M No Apology necessary! Hell I use to be in the Coven! LOL Man Whore or Attention Whore either way I know I'm going to catch some shit! Hey you have to be able to take it if you can dish it out! Right! LOL Some people just don't Zee it that way
I very rarely will bring a post back up but in light of certain events on another thread I got to thinking..how many females have showcases that give no mention of having management or a personal assisitant and isn't that a little deceptive since alot of gentlemen don't want to deal with management or PA. Now I understand maybe the locals may know there is management but for someone not from the area is that really fair to the gentlemen...shouldn't showcases say the truth and disclose they have management or a personal assistant as to give the gentleman the whole truth...just asking...
Call my assistant ....
I would like to know. Especially if its a felon circling the neighborhood for an hour or so.
Based on what I just experienced in Dallas I would say there is a drastic difference between a INDY provider that uses a personal assistant and an agency! I have nothing against agencies as a whole but I choose to deal with an INDY provider. If that Indy provider has a personal assistant or booker I have no issue with that. But if someone is booking for more than one provider, they for lack of better terms are an agency. Boards strokes here!

Why do I choose Indy providers? I want my money to go entirely to the provider. And I absolutely dislike an in call shared by providers. Too many surprises! People show up that should not be there. Not my deal to say the very least!

ok so what screen do i need to go through??....
Call my assistant .... Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider said you were going to call me........I am still waiting.
my bad it is on my to do list....so many people to call so little time...
Pyramider said you were going to call me........I am still waiting. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thinks there is such a HUGE diff in service if they pick an Ind'y..(I also KNOW that like said earlier about 30% of these boards are TRUE ind'y) Our girls come for different reasons but mainly its because they are getting 3 calls a day without having to anything but look cute. Be nice and collect. So I guess your right that they dont answer 20 e-mails or phone calls..But that WHY they pay us isnt it?? I would pretty much say that ALL of our girls have been Ind'y and just plain didnt like all the emails besides the rest of the crap. To each their own... xxoo annie
Pimps should be dealt with just like vampires! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Make movies about how cool they are and market them to tween girls?
at least when dealing with you it is clear you are an agency and there is a hugh difference and knowing as compared to thinking you are dealing with an Indy lady...now after all the drama in the last few day makes you wonder how many have showcase as indy but are reality are with a angency or what not...
Thinks there is such a HUGE diff in service if they pick an Ind'y..(I also KNOW that like said earlier about 30% of these boards are TRUE ind'y) Our girls come for different reasons but mainly its because they are getting 3 calls a day without having to anything but look cute. Be nice and collect. So I guess your right that they dont answer 20 e-mails or phone calls..But that WHY they pay us isnt it?? I would pretty much say that ALL of our girls have been Ind'y and just plain didnt like all the emails besides the rest of the crap. To each their own... xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Being Pyramider's assistant sucks.........I quit.
I have always dealt exclusively with Indies. The one time I dealt with a personal assistant, I was really not pleased with how it turned out. A lady put up a P411 ad saying she was visiting my home planet and I requested a date through P411. Two days later I received a message from her personal assistant saying she was not available on my home planet. I responded to the assistant asking her if she hadn't planned to come to my home planet, then why post an ad? I'm still waiting for a reply to that message.
A Booker Babe hooked me up with what I consider two of my top ten Lady Friends that I had been trying to see so I tend to like Booker Babes. Gina had what I thought was a fantastic agency. I consider an agency management of a sort because they try to keep things running on schedule. I always enjoyed my Private Connections. I don't know of any Ladies that I have seen that had a Personal Manager (Pimp). There is such a thing as TMI in this Hobby and while I always try to be polite and respectful there are some things that I do not need to know.