Perfect Body vs. Erotic Mind

For me, sure there needs to be a base level of physical attraction. When I browse the providers' showcases, I'm of course looking for what's physically attractive to me.

However, personality/mind very quickly move someone up or down the attractiveness scale to me. You may be super hot, but if you're a complete bitch (no offense to those who are into it), idiot, or just check out during your sessions, then that's a nonstarter for me. Conversely, if a provider may not be a hot young nubile thing, but is clearly intelligent and can carry a conversation as well as give a great experience, then that'll get me through the door.

Now when you get that amazing juxtaposition of the two... *dingdingding*!
These are great responses! Over the years I've had both (hot bods w/ nothing up[stairs and other with so-so bods and great mental skills when it comes to flirting, conversations that are teasing without being blatantly about sex....capable of going with the flow while in bed...being imaginative while the sex is happening..being unpredictable but remaining in control or involved as we progress. Some very beautiful women seem to rely on their looks and physical atributes but do nnot have a clue what to do in bed. They're so used to being pursued that they've never developed sexual skills so it's like humping a slab of beef with just about that much intellect.