Best Place for Mixed Drinks in Dallas

any restaurant and bar by nebraska furniture mart. they all work hard to be unique
Every time I check this site it reminds me why I stay away .

I personally love going to Moxies for drinks in uptown.

San Martin it's a nice Honduran restaurant for brunch , great food and drinks .

Stk is great for dinner and drinks as well plus I love the vibes there . I went this last weekend and they even had a dj and the crowd was hyped.

The Mexican Bar Co at Willow Bend Mall in Plano is also great for drinks and on weekends at night they even give out a short salsa class that then turns into a club type after the class is over. Drinks are great and very strong , I was feeling good after 2. In the same area they have other restaurants/bars that look like fun as well.
The Mexican Bar Co at Willow Bend Mall in Plano is also great for drinks and on weekends at night they even give out a short salsa class that then turns into a club type after the class is over. Drinks are great and very strong , I was feeling good after 2. In the same area they have other restaurants/bars that look like fun as well. Originally Posted by KatiaDunns69

And they teach you salsa there too!!! I'll definitely have to check it out for sure as well as the other places you listed. I've been wanting to take some classes to learn salsa as well as some of those other "couple" dances

And a Honduran brunch restaurant! That definitely sounds delicious.

I'm loving these great suggestions. I appreciate them all.
San Martin is Guatemalan, not Honduran. And not just brunch. Soups are particularly good. Has a bakery attached to the restaurant, too.
So since it's no longer Christmas I wonder if any of these places will be open and operating today or do they still consider today part of the holiday as well .....?
I took home the hostess from San Martin - a fiesty but troubled hot blonde - about 33 years ago. I was tripping on mushrooms that night. Must have turned her on, I guess. Ah, memories.
My bad, the place I was thinking of was St Martin on Greenville...French. Think it's still there. I'd have a drink there.
I checked out Windmills for the first time recently and enjoyed it. The best I can describe the food is Indian Fusion and everything I tried was great. They also had a kick ass 10-piece Latin band performing. They do have bar seating and a pretty good drink menu.
This place. You can go there eat, drink and fuck.

https://banyavolga.com/
Sounds cool. Is it BYOP, or can you buy it there?

Cool concept.
And they teach you salsa there too!!! I'll definitely have to check it out for sure as well as the other places you listed. I've been wanting to take some classes to learn salsa as well as some of those other "couple" dances

And a Honduran brunch restaurant! That definitely sounds delicious.

I'm loving these great suggestions. I appreciate them all. Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll

Hey hope you’ve been enjoying the area…the Plano shops area is always great, Addison, uptown, deep ellum, etc also great.

What have you enjoyed so far? Also a lot of great hookah bars in the area. If you’re looking for anything in specific venue/vibe wise just ask. If you’re looking to just socialize casually without worrying about anything hobby related, there’s always some great social events goin on. Always welcome to reach out!

Cheers!
My bad, the place I was thinking of was St Martin on Greenville...French. Think it's still there. I'd have a drink there. Originally Posted by menace2myself
Indeed it is. Quite distinct from San Martin. Nice pleasant medium quality neighborhood restaurant and wine bar. I haven’t been since the pandemic closed everything down, but I need to go soon.
The Library lounge in Warwick has a cool fun atmosphere. Great singers entertainment. Good drinks and food. A classy place for a classy woman like you Deja!
https://banyavolga.com/

Looks awesome for food, drink, hot/cold therapies, but fucking?