I love it when a lover ______________!

OMG! CupofJava! I love it when a lover brings me a chocolate sundae like the one in your avatar. That picture took my breath away. seriously. Having trouble focusing. Where was I?

OK, back on topic. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I know! I have a crush on my avatar too

SS, That avatar could easily be you?? Ummm?
The slow sensual responses to physical and mental stimulation. I appreciate women who can enjoy me enjoying them. My best dates have been all about the woman who can except how the fantasy plays for me, with them. I don't come to an appointment with any expectations of a certain outcome -- let the encounter play out, as it should. For those of you who come before me --Excellent!
Metal Smith
The slow sensual responses to physical and mental stimulation. I appreciate women who can enjoy me enjoying them. My best dates have been all about the woman who can except how the fantasy plays for me, with them. I don't come to an appointment with any expectations of a certain outcome -- let the encounter play out, as it should. For those of you who come before me --Excellent!
Metal Smith Originally Posted by Metal Smith
Exactly! And the bold part is something I say every time someone asks me what I expect from a session or how I like to "roll". I go w/ the vibe... let it flow... let our energy become one. Sexual sublimination at its' finest!