Do Muslims immigrate to a country or invade it?

• shanm
  • 05-07-2015, 10:13 PM
A restarted cocksucker! LMAO!

WTF does that even mean?!?
  • shanm
  • 05-07-2015, 10:15 PM
. We are having problems with a radicalness in this country, not a religion. Terrorism is under the guise of Islam, they don't really represent Islam. Below is a link to a video of Muhammad Ali talking about Islam. I found it interesting. I agree with what he says.

https://youtu.be/x7YF58ygric

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Mohammad Ali was a great man. The best of all time. He can also articulate his religious beliefs better than most.
  • shanm
  • 05-07-2015, 10:20 PM
They certainly aren't. Religions make a slave out of people. You're a horrid wretch who is worthless without a deity's sacrifice that absolves you of perceived sins that started back in a garden, with a tree of fruit and a talking snake. Get real, man. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I think it's the people that make the religion, and not the other way around.

When I was a believer (been close to 10 years since I said "fuck it"), as a person, I was no different than I am now. Your compassion and "goodness" is something you're born with. Whether you pray to a god or not is irrelevant in the scope of what your life will eventually turn out to be.
Mohammad Ali was a great man. The best of all time. He can also articulate his religious beliefs better than most. Originally Posted by shanm
There was more to Ali than being just a fighter that's for sure. He was always strong willed and really had his act together. Another fighter that converted to Islam was Mike Tyson. Tyson was a troubled person all his life. He also suffered with Bi-Polar disorder. He lived in turmoil because of it. When he discovered Islam his life did change for the better. Here's a clip that shows that side of Mike Tyson.

https://youtu.be/QBmZF-wJYgQ

Jim
A restarted cocksucker! LMAO!

WTF does that even mean?!? Originally Posted by shanm
I guess it's a cocksucker who started, but quit. And then he restarted again
I think it's the people that make the religion, and not the other way around.

When I was a believer (been close to 10 years since I said "fuck it"), as a person, I was no different than I am now. Your compassion and "goodness" is something you're born with. Whether you pray to a god or not is irrelevant in the scope of what your life will eventually turn out to be. Originally Posted by shanm
I agree. I didn't change once I quit believing. If anything, I began to take this life more seriously, since it's the only one we get.
  • shanm
  • 05-07-2015, 11:05 PM
There was more to Ali than being just a fighter that's for sure. He was always strong willed and really had his act together. Another fighter that converted to Islam was Mike Tyson. Tyson was a troubled person all his life. He also suffered with Bi-Polar disorder. He lived in turmoil because of it. When he discovered Islam his life did change for the better. Here's a clip that shows that side of Mike Tyson.

https://youtu.be/QBmZF-wJYgQ

Damn....it's perturbing to see this side of Iron Mike.

Completely agree with him and Ali though. Both those videos were an amazing insight into the minds of Muslim converts. Goes to show, that in the end, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Atheists, they're all looking for meaning. It doesn't matter which path you take, just be true to yourself. Those who seek to divide or hate are really just not following the religion or creed the way it's supposed to be followed.

Thanks for the videos. Take notes IIFY

Completely agree with him and Ali though. Both those videos were an amazing insight into the minds of Muslim converts. Goes to show, that in the end, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Atheists, they're all looking for meaning. It doesn't matter which path you take, just be true to yourself. Those who seek to divide or hate are really just not following the religion or creed the way it's supposed to be followed.

Thanks for the videos. Take notes IIFY Originally Posted by shanm
I have to post this next video clip. It not only features a Muslim, but the greatest American Muslim that strived to educate the American Negro. None other than Al-Hajj Malik el Shabazz, he's also known as Malcolm X.

https://youtu.be/vcdpKQ3Z9eE

Jim
WE, God Fearing Christian, you dodged my questions again! Do you have an agenda against me?
  • shanm
  • 05-08-2015, 12:51 AM
I have to post this next video clip. It not only features a Muslim, but the greatest American Muslim that strived to educate the American Negro. None other than Al-Hajj Malik el Shabazz, he's also known as Malcolm X.

https://youtu.be/vcdpKQ3Z9eE

I have a picture of Malcolm X up in my bathroom, right above the toilet. It's captioned with one of his famous quotes:
"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" .
I get a kick out of it every time.

Tbh, both Malcolm and Ali used to say some stuff that would be considered racist even by the lax standards of their respective times. No white guy could walk on TV and say some of the stuff that Malcolm used to say.

Many might decry a double-standard, but, personally, I don't see it as such. They were a product of their times and of the society in which they grew up. It was harsh and unforgiving for the black man. What they had to say might not be politically correct but it was as honest as you could get. Black people needed that jolt, just like they need one today. What he says about moral reformation is just as applicable today as it was the day he said it. Which is quite sad tbh.
I have a picture of Malcolm X up in my bathroom, right above the toilet. It's captioned with one of his famous quotes:
"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" .
I get a kick out of it every time.

Tbh, both Malcolm and Ali used to say some stuff that would be considered racist even by the lax standards of their respective times. No white guy could walk on TV and say some of the stuff that Malcolm used to say.

Many might decry a double-standard, but, personally, I don't see it as such. They were a product of their times and of the society in which they grew up. It was harsh and unforgiving for the black man. What they had to say might not be politically correct but it was as honest as you could get. Black people needed that jolt, just like they need one today. What he says about moral reformation is just as applicable today as it was the day he said it. Which is quite sad tbh. Originally Posted by shanm
Malcolm was unique that's for sure. Unfortunately today the black community doesn't have anything remotely close to a Malcolm X. They have the Al not so sharptons, Jessie Jacksons ect. Although Malcolm X had a small group of followers in comparison to Martin Luther King. There never was a demonstration under Malcolm X that turned violent. I liked Malcolm X message to not only blacks but to whites as well.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2015, 04:38 AM
Whirlway you and I both know that you never read a page of the Koran you are making false claims based on heresay and propaganda instigated by the Jewish owned network called Faux news. There are several mosques in the Dallas area go visit one and you will learn something whirlaway. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Are you really a Muslim pretending to be a Christian?

Thanks for the videos. Take notes IIFY Originally Posted by shanm
I'll try to do better in the future, chancre. Is this a good start?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2WSN5jxyQ
You have to understand that in the west, we have separated politics and religion. We have replaced it with an almost religious affection toward our country. It's not ok to die for your religion, but you can now die for your country. We replaced religion with nationalism.
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2015, 05:20 PM
I'll try to do better in the future, chancre. Is this a good start?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2WSN5jxyQ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The link doesn't work.