WYNTER IS UPSET....

It's not fast fingers on a keyboard, it's FAT fingers on a greased up keyboard.

*FTFY
Some ladies in Houston really need to get their taints untwisted.
are yall still comment like i care what yall say or think pfffttt nope oh did yall want love or a cookie or something like that??? ill give u a condom will that work?????...........:woot_jump ::woot_j ump::woo t_jump:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lmfao, definition of trailer trash ho in red neck dictionary
I couldn't agree more. Sadly many women enter into this world already fractured and looking to be saved from themselves. Targeting men they think will one day fall madly in love with them, someone who will take 'em home to Mamma, build 'em a house in the burbs and buy 'em a dental health plan, without knowing how the gig really goes down. This isn't Pretty Woman, it's a business and to some a very lucrative career option. To others it's a way to take your life further down the tubes. I'm hoping she takes your advise Brook.

The best part about life is that we get a new day, everyday. A new chance to begin a new. Start over Wynter. Take a mulligan and make something good happen for you today and then tomorrow build on that momentum and before you know your life has turned around for the better. I hope you find some peace girl. Originally Posted by Macy Manning
This has inspired me to start a new thread soon. I love me some Pretty Woman.

Hobby Fairy Tales. Happily Never After?

Coming soon...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1055038080
I....I......i........can't.... ..ho......ho.....hold......it. .....any....mo....mo......more ........AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!.... .......

Ms. Wynter, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this BOARD is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO SYMPATHY , and may God have mercy on your soul.
leave the Ol Ho alone. Originally Posted by Macy Manning
*snicker*
. . . oh did yall want love or a cookie or something like that??? Originally Posted by wynter_ice
What kind of cookie?
wonderland cookie....
wonderland cookie.... Originally Posted by wynter_ice
Thank you for toning down the font.
So Wynter, what kind of help or advice were you looking for?
*snicker* Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
You are aware I think it's a funny nick name aren't you?
You are aware I think it's a funny nick name aren't you? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Just so I don't look like too much of a newb...is it "ol ho" or "the ol ho"?
Just so I don't look like too much of a newb...is it "ol ho" or "la ol ho"? Originally Posted by coolaid
Fixed.....
Just so I don't look like too much of a newb...is it "ol ho" or "the ol ho"? Originally Posted by coolaid
Pisterlo started it as just Ol Ho, but you can feel free to refer to me at THE Ol Ho LOL. I'm good either way . But in either instance it's capitalized.