Massive Voter Fraud Discovered in North Carolina’s 2012 Election

Hey Lord Bieberdick. What percentage of eligible voters are unable to get a photo ID?
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2014, 12:19 AM
Limiting voting days? In the last decade or so, they have greatly expanded the number of days, allowing early voting for what seems like weeks leading up to the election.
Only lazy fuckers don't vote these days.
. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Can't you read? We are supposed to encourage our young folks to vote, not discourage them. We should not be closing days to vote. But that is wtf the GOP is trying to do....all under the guise of voter ID. I could throw in former prison folks who have paid their debt to society.

>>>>Republicans leaders immediately touted the preliminary report as evidence they were justified in approving sweeping elections changes last year that include requiring voters to present photo ID at the polls, cutting days from the period for early voting and ending a popular civics program that encouraged high school students to pre-register to vote in advance of their 18th birthdays.<<<<<

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...orth-carolina/
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Hey Lord Bieberdick. What percentage of eligible voters are unable to get a photo ID? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are missing the point old man...as usual.

>>>>Republicans leaders immediately touted the preliminary report as evidence they were justified in approving sweeping elections changes last year that include requiring voters to present photo ID at the polls, cutting days from the period for early voting and ending a popular civics program that encouraged high school students to pre-register to vote in advance of their 18th birthdays.<<<<<

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...orth-carolina/
Can't you read? We are supposed to encourage our young folks to vote, not discourage them. We should not be closing days to vote. But that is wtf the GOP is trying to do....all under the guise of voter ID. I could throw in former prison folks who have paid their debt to society.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...orth-carolina/ Originally Posted by WTF
A political party has to be real proud of the fact that its policies appeal to 98% of all convicted felons and wants them to vote.

Being open 25 days for early voting and cutting it to maybe 20 isn't abridging the right to vote. It is saving a little money because the early voting polling places are usually empty. Can't you think for yourself? Or is it all talking points, all the time?
Why can't their fucking parents, who are supposed to take care of them and prod them to adulthood, encourage them to register to vote? Does the government have to do every fucking thing in the world for all the helpless bastards in the freest and mostest greatest country in the history of the entire world, or even in the whole fucking galaxy?
More African-Americans voted in the last Presidential election than whites did, anyway - or did I not hear something right?
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2014, 09:30 AM
A political party has to be real proud of the fact that its policies appeal to 98% of all convicted felons and wants them to vote.

Being open 25 days for early voting and cutting it to maybe 20 isn't abridging the right to vote. It is saving a little money because the early voting polling places are usually empty. Can't you think for yourself? Or is it all talking points, all the time?
Why can't their fucking parents, who are supposed to take care of them and prod them to adulthood, encourage them to register to vote? Does the government have to do every fucking thing in the world for all the helpless bastards in the freest and mostest greatest country in the history of the entire world, or even in the whole fucking galaxy?
More African-Americans voted in the last Presidential election than whites did, anyway - or did I not hear something right? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yes you are correct JL....we should establish voting patterns of the Democrats and shut every one of those avenues down....even if they are eligible to vote. We should not teach our kids how to vote....we should make it as hard as possible for them to vote especially if they have a valid ID but want to vote Democrat.

And you heard wrong about blacks outvoting whites. You dumbass.
Yes you are correct JL....we should establish voting patterns of the Democrats and shut every one of those avenues down....even if they are eligible to vote. We should not teach our kids how to vote....we should make it as hard as possible for them to vote especially if they have a valid ID but want to vote Democrat.

And you heard wrong about blacks outvoting whites. You dumbass. Originally Posted by WTF
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...add_story.html

By percentage, blacks outvoted whites. Surely you must have understood I meant percentage.....
  • CJ7
  • 04-04-2014, 12:57 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...add_story.html

By percentage, blacks outvoted whites. Surely you must have understood I meant percentage..... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

the whites need to get out and vote ... seems like they should be smart enough to know that
How many does it take to become "massive"
the whites need to get out and vote ... seems like they should be smart enough to know that Originally Posted by CJ7
Whites aren't smart enough to save themselves, so voting smart is unlikely
Hey JL ever go read the Shepard and the goat?
Hey JL ever go read the Shepard and the goat? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FYI, Commander Alan Shepard was the commander of the Kitty Hawk, and he piloted the Antares: no goats involved.

The Antares.
Which has nothing to do with my question, but is typical of I B A Idiot hankering.
Which has nothing to do with my question, but is typical of I B A Idiot hankering. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then what 'Shepard' did your ignorant question pertain to, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Then what 'Shepard' did your ignorant question pertain to, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Go to the comedy central section read the Shepard and the goat then you will know...
How many days should the polls be open to make it "fair"?