The Pfizer vaccine “does nothing to stop the overall risk of death”

But they aren't zero and since a vaccine is available that will bring a person much closer to zero with no known serious side effects, the choice for me was an easy one.
No known serious side effects? Are you crazy or just obtuse?
No known serious side effects? Are you crazy or just obtuse? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
What are the serious side effects that have you so worried? Are there some more serious than a 2% rate of death?
But they aren't zero and since a vaccine is available that will bring a person much closer to zero with no known serious side effects, the choice for me was an easy one. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I think she'd object to that statement, don't you?

texassapper
This message is hidden because texassapper is on your ignore list.

Just in case you needed a reminder.
Just in case you needed a reminder. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I'm sorry, who are you again?
I think she'd object to that statement, don't you?

Originally Posted by texassapper
Jummai's case was referred to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to investigate.

After a virtual call that included 70 to 80 health experts from around the country, the CDC determined that COVID-19 and MIS combined were the cause of her complications, according to the GoFundMe page.

Jummai Nache will soon need her hands amputated as well, though her heart has fully recovered

The agency could not determine whether the vaccine played a role in her condition, however.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...g-vaccine.html

FIrst, since it had not been 2 weeks since her 2nd shot, she was not fully protected against COVID.

Did the vaccine cause the problems? Unknown. Possibly. But do you really want to compare lives saved by the vaccine vs. POSSIBLE lives loss due to the vaccine?

If you or anyone else is worried about such complications, including death, from the vaccines, you can choose to not receive the vaccine. I made my choice and you made your choice.
I made my choice and you made your choice. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I'd be just fine with that... but Joey Puddins is explorin ways he can force everyone to get their shot... If a store cannot refuse me service based on the color of my skin, then it shouldn't be able to refuse me service based on my politics or my vax status.

Is that what you advocate?
I'd be just fine with that... but Joey Puddins is explorin ways he can force everyone to get their shot... If a store cannot refuse be service based on the color of my skin, then it shouldn't be able to refuse me service based on my politics or my vax status.

Is that what you advocate? Originally Posted by texassapper

I agree that a business should not be able to refuse service based on vaxx status. But-- I also believe that a business DOES have the right to say "If you're not vaxxed, please wear a mask". At that point-- one can decide whether or not to continue doing business with them.
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2021, 12:43 PM
And 'Whatabout' - patients recovered form Wuhan virus with natural Immunity
Do businesses have a 'right' to ignore HIPPA and require medical records of customers if not vaccinated ?

Or, - just take the DPST lockstep hobnail boot mandate - and jab everybody regardless of medical care and good practice. ???

Show me study that those with natural acquired immunity benefit from vaccination.

It seems teh opposite at this time.
Natural acquired immunity fades after about 8-12 months. When I was 9 months post infection, I no longer had any discernible antibodies present in testing.

Businesses aren't ignoring HIPAA-- in fact, HIPAA does not apply to a business ASKING you to disclose. You can choose not to disclose, just be prepared to wear a mask. HIPAA only means that a medical professional cannot disclose your medical records to anyone without your express permission (I'm very familiar with how to use HIPAA to one's advantage-- its a good law to know if you've ever tried to clean up someone's credit).

More to the point-- more and more businesses are no longer asking or requiring folks to wear a mask so unless you have the misfortune of living in NY or CA... odds are-- it isn't likely to be an issue.
I agree that a business should not be able to refuse service based on vaxx status. But-- I also believe that a business DOES have the right to say "If you're not vaxxed, please wear a mask". At that point-- one can decide whether or not to continue doing business with them. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
They can ask all they like... When they start asking us to prove it... hmmm I'm gonna have an issue... because that's how we head down the road to the Nuremburg laws..

Haben Sie Irhen Papiers?
They can ask all they like... When they start asking us to prove it... hmmm I'm gonna have an issue... because that's how we head down the road to the Nuremburg laws..

Haben Sie Irhen Papiers? Originally Posted by texassapper

Nobody is forced to prove it. I don't carry around my card with me.. so if I go to a business that actually wants to see your vaxx card or have you wear a mask... then I strap a mask to my face and go on about my day.

I don't like it-- but I'm also not going to get vicious with some kid who is just trying to do their job-- they didn't do anything to deserve it and I've seen a lot of folks get downright near assault over masks-- towards some 17 or 18 year old who is just trying to save money for a car.
Nobody is forced to prove it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
YET.
YET. Originally Posted by texassapper

No. Period. Masking is always an option. I've yet to see a business who won't allow you in, regardless of status, as long as you have a mask.
No. Period. Masking is always an option. I've yet to see a business who won't allow you in, regardless of status, as long as you have a mask. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You not follow the news much? NY and CA are in hot pursuit of viable passports. All you need is a retailer like Walmart to attempt it and it's going to blow up. The Feds are exploring controlling interstate commerce with one, FFS.

The regime WANTS a passport.. because it gives them the ability to control the population with a good excuse.

It might also be the flashpoint for a serious Constitutional Crisis... because so far, SCOTUS has allowed public universities to require the shot... period. No alternative.