BottomlessFilth becoming a butterfly thread - w/edits

(Removed quote that was also removed from original thread. Bubba)

Can I buy a vowel? I'll take an A please.
Anyone want to play hangman? Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question posed for its persuasive effect without the expectation of a reply (such as, "Why can't people see this for what it is?").

Rhetorical questions encourage the reader to think about what the (often obvious) answer to the question must be. For instance, had I written, "How much longer must we endure this thread about a former provider (hypothetically)?", no formal answer is expected.

. . . although, the "A" would have fit.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Now would you fine folks from KC be nice to my BottomlessFilth?
. . . although, the "A" would have fit.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis

OK, since I got a vowel right what did I win? You know you make more money on vowels and I have two more vowels to ask about.
I can't tell you what you'll win, the moderators would consider it advertising . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
If this was a session, I would being going back to the ATM... right about now.
I can't tell you what you'll win, the moderators would consider it advertising . . .

Kisses,

What happens if I guess all the letters right like on "wheel of fortune?"
Remember when they used to get to "shop" on Wheel of Fortune? For you, I'd be cheap . . . and dirty.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Remember when they used to get to "shop" on Wheel of Fortune? For you, I'd be cheap . . . and dirty.

Kisses,

I got nothin to come back with. Damn, you beat me. OK, consider yourself shopped sister.
I have already told you all....I am not a provider. Just a odd lil girl that loves to read and post
....I am not a provider. Just a odd lil girl that loves to read and post Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
Then I'm sure you'll read that I didn't write that you were an active provider.

Can we have a vampire fantasy, please? Something tells me you've got a great one (that you can recycle) . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
I have already told you all....I am not a provider. Just a odd lil girl that loves to read and post Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
BottomlessFilth, it is not nice to lie to Father Wayward, but be that as it may, we may just need to define terms. Would you sleep with someone that bought you a car? Paid your rent? Bought you that lovely corset you have had your eye on? Took you shoe shopping?

You know they get upset when you have sex in the fitting rooms at Victoria's Secret? Shit doesn't that just mean the lingerie is working?
Can I buy a vowel? I'll take an A please. Originally Posted by MsElena
Here is your A, Please come to the Sandbox for the next letter....
Attached Images File Type: jpg hangman2.JPG (27.3 KB, 100 views)
  • Bubba
  • 02-16-2010, 02:28 PM
As you can see I have edited this thread. While this board is about the exchange of information it is not about exchanging information that might hurt or cause un-necessary grief for someone.

Revealing someone's past handle is only useful if that person poses a problem to the community. IF the person changed their handle because they are dodging bad reviews, they are a known ripoff, etc, that is one thing. If they changed their name because of a security issue or they simply want to "move on" then we shouldn't be in such a hurry to reveal who they "used to be."

For the life of me I can't understand why someone would want to out someone for no good reason...though I have my theories!! Bottomlessfilth didn't even start this thread!! Pitiful!!

Jackie....as for your comment about getting in trouble for advertising.....keep in mind that posting things soley to stir things up is called trolling....also against rules.

I had a big long speach I was going to post but I am so dissappointed and frankly a bit pissed off at the way a few people have acted that I think I will log off and go have a beer. Why waste my time with words that I seriously doubt would have any effect on those to whom they were directed.

Have a nice day!
Thanks Bubba for returning my Butterfly!