Do providers not like young guys?

I think he is indirectly calling you out of shape and you know that's a rhetorical question
Are you calling me fat or asking a genuine question? Clarify, sir. And if you're insulting me, be a man and do it straight on. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

HEY ma just calling it how it is, but I see why she needs to lick nuts over the Internet cause she seems to not get enough older ones around to keep her busy licking real nuts..... oh, I am sorry..... "massage nuts"

We need more gold from hookers' heaven like this

I personally only lick my clients' nuts during our session, and it is a mutual enjoyment
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Are you calling me fat ..... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Did someone call you "fat"?

Oh, BTW, do you weigh 145?
FIFY Bootylicious,

• Duk3
  • 07-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Never had a problem with age. I've met every provider I've wanted since I started doing this. I think it's all about maturity and how you treat the ladies. I myself treat them with respect as if my girlfriend.
Of course there are some young guys that are irresponsible and not mature enough who just like to text providers set appointments and not show up and thats why many providers set an age limit.
Hehehe this fat whore Victoria Houston has been taken to school and can't even respond to her own hypocrisy. She loves to talk out of both sides of her mouth or gut it seems.
Are you calling me fat or asking a genuine question? Clarify, sir. And if you're insulting me, be a man and do it straight on. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Both.
Both. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Talk with

ladie's Originally Posted by charcoal
Sorry Charcoal, it's LADIES. Plural vs Singular Possessive, which would be Lady's instead of Ladie's. There is no such thing as Ladie's. Only ladies, lady's, ladies' etc.
Sorry Charcoal, it's LADIES. Plural vs Singular Possessive, which would be Lady's instead of Ladie's. There is no such thing as Ladie's. Only ladies, lady's, ladies' etc. Originally Posted by Moto
yeah, I realized that later on but could not edit. LOL.....

We need more gold from hookers' heaven like this

I personally only lick my clients' nuts during our session, and it is a mutual enjoyment
Oh i've missed you
Young guys nowdays have more money than they know what to do with it. They have found the secret formula to have their bank accounts full.

No wife + no kids = shit load of $$$
Young guys nowdays have more money than they know what to do with it. They have found the secret formula to have their bank accounts full.

No wife + no kids = shit load of $$$ Originally Posted by Chip2012
And they live with their parents....
Welcome sweetie!!
There are girls who see young guys. You can find what you're looking for here.

Be safe & just have fun!!
I don't recall ever bashing a provider here....but I can start