!!ALERT!! Potential psycho in Plano! PLEASE READ & HELP

check out this review about cyber stalker trinity.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2381642 Originally Posted by george6585
George . Your Photos, social media, phone numbers handles and STALKING/threatening messages are all over the ladies alert areas on every website. Why are you still so crazy?
Of the Following Guideline . . . Originally Posted by biomed1
So basically a guy can literally get away with murder here…. That’s not right. Dangerous guys like this who have alerts of rape and theft need to be called out.
So basically a guy can literally get away with murder here…. That’s not right. Dangerous guys like this who have alerts of rape and theft need to be called out. Originally Posted by DallasBella
And you can do so as a member here as long as you don't violate the guidelines.
Please report him to p411 they will shut his profile down. I believe they will also ban here as well. Please stay safe ladies! This is another reason why 1 on 1 references are so important!! You can’t always rely on Mr. Number either or you will miss out on some really respectable gentleman that some ladies will flag as a DO NOT SEE just so they can keep them for themselves! Believe me I have come across this and so has another well known lady. We need to go back to how it use to be where we really all looked out for each other instead of relying on Mr. Number and not being able to reach out to the provider that has actually seen them BCD!! This is for ladies safety and the hobbiest. I PROMISE IT IS A MUCH BETTER WAY!!
Be safe everyone,
Xoxo
Jessica