Can't wait

SP
This i'd like to see.

Si
Can't wait

SP Originally Posted by Sonya
  • st929
  • 10-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Dom totally. Never even crossed my mind to submit to anyone at anytime. However unlike many in the hobby world it isn't a play thing for me and isn't something you can get by the hour. For me it's truly a deep deep relationship type thing.
Submissive.

Since I opened this one up I'll start it up by saying I'm an aggressive male so to me its having control and displaying my dominance over sexy lady is the high point. In the swinger life I enjoyed being the male who'd come around to pound the wife. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Nice, I love watching
I would have to say I'm (dom)..I love being in control and pounding away on top' CG.. Originally Posted by Sonya
Submissive. Originally Posted by Shayla
Perfect!!
This i'd like to see. Originally Posted by enigma878
I would have to say I'm (dom)..I love being in control and pounding away on top' CG.. Originally Posted by Sonya
Would luv to meet you
Sonya, you need to cum to Houston and we can create a very interesting very kinky dom/sub scenario where you can be an exhibitionist and voyeur. I have a lot of hottt ideas. Let me know when
Very much Domme with a strong desire to submit again... With the right person!
Would luv to meet you Originally Posted by averageTxJoe
Would love to meet you too

whitechocolate, I'll let you know when I get down to houston..I should be very soon!
mmmmm, just had a thought. How hot if we took a trip around town on the Big Dog. You on the back with sexy panties, leather boots and hands cuffed behind your awsome ass and a blindfold on. Might create quite a sceen you think? I think a ride south is in order.

I am dominant all the way. I like being in control. Originally Posted by mikkifine
SAME here been the DOM ALL THESE YEARS but now am looking for the right female to DOM me since my woman WILL NOT !!!!! For some reason she is UNCOMFORTABLE with it!!
mmmmm, just had a thought. How hot if we took a trip around town on the Big Dog. You on the back with sexy panties, leather boots and hands cuffed behind your awsome ass and a blindfold on. Might create quite a sceen you think? I think a ride south is in order.

Originally Posted by Lovin50
mmmmm! oh yes
The gemini in me allows me to play both roles. With guys I tend to be able to switch more, with girls I am usually always dom. While learning some dom techniques I thought I should perhaps see what it's like from my slaves perspective. I learnt all about how to be a good cum whore and realized I enjoyed that aspect as well.