Degrading a providers appearance

Gleet Did admit it you've been saving these havent ya?
Lol Originally Posted by BigDeal
Actually, I was reading underground comics such as Zap and the Leather Nun as well as the National Lampoon in the early 70's when I was 13-14.
No wonder I'm warped.
Anyway, a lot of this stuff can be found online.

So. Sonara and Jamie Lynn are the current targets of “degrading”. Both are misleading as fuck. Sonara posting heavily edited photos coupled with a very very sporadic quality of service lately. Jamie Lynn uses photos I remember seeing 2 years ago in her posts. So 2 year old photos and heavily edited photos. That’s literal deception. So the girls trying to deceive guys into visiting. It’s our job as reviewers to comment the truth of our experience. Bad service? Say it. Deceptive ad? Say it. Bad manners, upsell, etc. say it. If the white knights take offense to how it’s said that’s fine. But don’t go out saying “I find stretch marks beautiful” so all you people who bring it up are assholes. Most of us are looking for what we cannot experience. I can nab a stretched out mom of 2 pretty easily. I have a job car and no arrest record which is all they seem to care about these days. What I can’t pull is a spinner. So I look for that. So as in Sonaras case I saw her while she was pretty decent service wise but the photos were deceptive and the damage more extensive then I like. This site is odd since both providers and hobbyists are privy to the same info. So it leads guys to want to be their friends. Nothing wrong with that. But it is a problem if it leads guys to dissuade or punish honesty. It’s not degrading to say deceptive picks and the provider is a fucking liar. It’s not degrading to say “a provider has gained so much weight it’s difficult to have sex with them” as was posted in a CeeCee review recently. Honesty is how we protect each other from losing hard earned bills to bullshit providers. If we can’t do that then what’s the point? Circle jerk around QueenV and Dallas as they post? I’ll pass on that. Protect the integrity of the review. White knight over on tumblr Originally Posted by NewHornet
+1000. Best post I've read here in a while. Bar none. Thanks Hornet! Oh....and if you want to blast me, either providers or hobbyists....don't bother, I don't give a flying F$#k about any of your moronic opinions. This is a HOOKER REVIEW BOARD, not the KUMBAYA CRYBABY WOKE BOARD.......GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!
So I understand where all sides are coming from here. You want to see what you want to see and you simply want both sides to be honest about it. Well unfortunately providers and hobbyist are both going to lie at times. What would be good though is to be civil when pointing out the lie.

Say the lady's picture is photoshopped and she has baby damage or saggy boobs or is a lot heavier than the pictures show. Don't say she's a fucking whale or ugly, etc. You can say she is homely without calling her a dog face. This can be applied to anything we have that disagrees with the posted ad or review. You don't have to be total assholes in order to point out the discrepancies. And if a lady is not to your liking then move on.