Hohnest Answers Please

I'm pretty sure most of these ladies have real world dick (or pussy, or both) they would rather enjoy. What they are getting from us is cash money.

They may or may not have fun with a variety of guys with all different shapes or sizes. Who tha fuck cares? I swear some of you motherfuckers are looking for love in all the wrong places.

Some of you guys need to rethink the hobby and join a dating site. One where you can find a gal to lie to you because she wants to spare your feelings instead of being paid to, lmao!

Seriously, are you guys wanting to fuck or are you seeking validation? If it's the latter, you really have to evaluate your life choices and assess how you came to the point where you are now.

I swear you may make sessions worse by being clingy and desperate for assurance. How can a provider enjoy fucking a desperate needy little bitch-man? For the love of God, just have fun!
I'm pretty sure most of these ladies have real world dick (or pussy, or both) they would rather enjoy. What they are getting from us is cash money.

They may or may not have fun with a variety of guys with all different shapes or sizes. Who tha fuck cares? I swear some of you motherfuckers are looking for love in all the wrong places.

Some of you guys need to rethink the hobby and join a dating site. One where you can find a gal to lie to you because she wants to spare your feelings instead of being paid to, lmao!

Seriously, are you guys wanting to fuck or are you seeking validation? If it's the latter, you really have to evaluate your life choices and assess how you came to the point where you are now.

I swear you may make sessions worse by being clingy and desperate for assurance? How can a provider enjoy fucking a desperate needy little bitch-man? For the love of God, just have fun! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
LOL I wrote a similar response and then deleted it, opting not to allow them yet another opportunity to devalue someone while not realizing they only devalue themselves as they do.

Mine was not as "colorful" as your response, but much the same, none the less. I am sure they understood your prose much better anyway. LOL

I imagine that many also see it as these things, but also opted not to address the naysayers. Dirty job, but someone was gonna do it and I hope it continues. Thanks!

I swear you may make sessions worse by being clingy and desperate for assurance. How can a provider enjoy fucking a desperate needy little bitch-man? For the love of God, just have fun! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Amen Dk that's what I do I can careless what the provider is thinking when she is with me I'm not here for a dick size evaluation or competition lmao!!!
  • grean
  • 06-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Tell me lies!

I'm the biggest and no man has ever made you come that hard!

I also last longer than most men do with you.

Don't tell me that your vibrator and or pulsating & spinning 8 inch dildo has ruined you and that it wasn't just my performance but no man can make you cum.

I am happy for the women in this biz who enjoy orgasms frequently with their clients. The rest of you, FUCKING LIE to me please!
Grean, you're the best I've never had.
Well crap, that leaves my little wee wee out!
I have neither 😢
  • grean
  • 06-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Grean, you're the best I've never had. Originally Posted by THN

Gee thanks!

Also thanks for not telling everyone it was me that gave you the stinky pussy with all of the ass to pussy to mouth play....

I'd probably never get another girl to see me if that ever came out.
Fortunately my ATF has length, girth and can fuck me silly. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Mine too! Mr. ATF has an amazing and perfect cock!!!

Both length and girth are important. And what I mean by length is just the right length to stimulate each woman's G-spot. If it's too long and straight, it may not touch it. If it's too short, it won't reach it. So the correct length is important…and maybe a little curve??
The right girth is good, too. Not too skinny and not too fat.
The right length and girth are different for every woman. Originally Posted by samantha thom
AGREED!!! 100%

None of that really matters when there is chemistry. Originally Posted by anita
This is so true.
A long time ago, when I was married, the passion and chemistry between us was super intense and that man has the smallest cock I have EVER had. It was good though.

As tiny as it was, he was the 1st one to ever make me orgasm vaginally and with anal. Best. Orgasm. Ever.

Past relationships, regardless of the size of his cock, it was more based on our chemistry and mind stimulation for me.

I'm pretty sure most of these ladies have real world dick (or pussy, or both) they would rather enjoy. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
LMAO. I do!!!
But I also like to Hobby and like VARIETY!!!
Fuck yeah!

Lie to me. My dick is the biggest you've ever had.....you can't even believe that I got it in. Oh hell, you may not be able to work for a week. I'll to put it all in my mouth....I'll try to speak Greek for you....oh shit, you're killing me baby!!!!

Lie to me and I'll tip great. Make me feel like whatever I ain't.

Will
Fellas, you guys don't need people to validate who you are. I'm sure a lot of you have SO's, families, etc that you are busting your asses for day in and day out. Many of you have little people literally depending on you for their very sustenance. To others, you are literally their world.

Why put so much importance in a business transaction that takes place over the course of an hour or two? I understand it's your personal time and you want to "feel" special. But fuck that, you gotta know that you are special regardless of what others may say or think. Self worth is found internally and no external environmental factor should influence that in any way.

I know I had to turn in my man card to posts this yo-yo brotherhood bullshit, but ole Darkey's your friend. I am willing to sacrifice my testacles so you can develop some from your shriveled, dainty, ovary-like, fuzzy little girl balls.

If "THIS" is what gives you self worth and value, you are a miserable person and need to do more with your life.
Grean, you're the best I've never had. Originally Posted by THN
reminds me of misspent teenage times in Ciuadad Acuna with the senoritas bonita telling us young long blonde haired gringos, 'mi corazon, tu especial, these others, just for dinero, but you, you are special'.
wallet and fun all that rally matters when it comes down to it
just learn how to use what god gave you
and don't do a did you cum yet
when you just stocked it in and you are a one pump chump lol
For the ladies with your hohnest replies ....... THANK YOU!

For all the others with smart ass remarks🖕🏿
Sorry I hit send to soon.

Anyways, I like to know because I love pleasing as well as receiving! Yep the money is the main key here but why not enjoy as you make the funds. 😊
Is doggy with me using my hand an answer? because that is what I prefer.