Suriam77 NCNS

You seriously want to talk about what a real man is....you're a punk bitch....you are more of a pussy by yourself than all the pussy there is for sell here.

Grace decoded your disrespectful ass signature....and your a little bitch who won't pony up the cash. You re a fucking joke. Originally Posted by Analeese
I have one question for you Ana, and I want even be responding to your classless bull shit post after you answer this question.

If you where to ever see me out anywhere in Dallas, would you know it was me?
I have one question for you Ana, and I want even be responding to your classless bull shit post after you answer this question.

If you where to ever see me out anywhere in Dallas, would you know it was me? Originally Posted by suiram77
You re not going to be responding because what can a punk ass bitch boy say for himself on the internet ....after he's made cash bets and lost and can't even pony up the cash....absolutely fucking nothing ...except talk more shit which you have clearly proven to us that's all you're capable of

Trust me you disgusting fool...there are enough providers here who can describe and even point you out exactly.....i would have no issues shooting you the bird if I saw you out in real life. FUCK YOU !

Wanna come threaten me with your glock buddy....i wish you would.....and you call me classless..yea fucking right ...you're downplaying chicks with cancer....and calling women here out of their names....you're a regular piece of shit around here...and now you can't prove us otherwise.

BUT KEEP ON TYPING AND PROVING IT TO US PLEASE I BEG YOU DON'T STOP POSTING
You re not going to be responding because what can a punk ass bitch boy say for himself on the internet ....after he's made cash bets and lost and can't even pony up the cash....absolutely fucking nothing ...except talk more shit which you have clearly proven to us that's all you're capable of

Trust me you disgusting fool...there are enough providers here who can describe and even point you out exactly.....i would have no issues shooting you the bird if I saw you out in real life. FUCK YOU !

Wanna come threaten me with your glock buddy....i wish you would.....and you call me classless..yea fucking right ...you're downplaying chicks with cancer....and calling women here out of their names....you're a regular piece of shit around here...and now you can't prove us otherwise.

BUT KEEP ON TYPING AND PROVING IT TO US PLEASE I BEG YOU DON'T STOP POSTING Originally Posted by Analeese
Omg you so slow and stupid girl. Ana I ask you a question and you didn’t even answer it,

Let’s try this again dumb dumb, if you saw me out, not nobody else, but just your ass, would you know it’s suiram77? That’s a yes or no question.
Shithead77...do you know the difference between want and wont? you have no right to call anyone on here dumb..Dumbass.. go get a dictionary
Omg you so slow and stupid girl. Ana I ask you a question and you didn’t even answer it,

Let’s try this again dumb dumb, if you saw me out, not nobody else, but just your ass, would you know it’s suiram77? That’s a yes or no question. Originally Posted by suiram77
Yup..im so slow and stupid...that I make bets on SHMB that i have no intentions of paying up on...

Yup..you sure are the expert on what's a dumb dumb..tjats why you didn't understand my answer...which was yes....i would definitely be able to point you out..but we all know you'll deny that or that someone could point you out. Did you forget that there are many providers here who have met you and and you are on their bad side so they would happily tell me what to look for.

Ok eccie...learn from the best on how to NOT be a member of a SHMB....and how to NOT get laid even when you're having to pay for it..lmao

P.s. I knew you would reply back..and use the excuse that I didn't answer your question for why you're still responding. It's okay. We all know it's really because you're so ducking pathetic.
Yup..im so slow and stupid...that I make bets on SHMB that i have no intentions of paying up on...

Yup..you sure are the expert on what's a dumb dumb..tjats why you didn't understand my answer...which was yes....i would definitely be able to point you out..but we all know you'll deny that or that someone could point you out. Did you forget that there are many providers here who have met you and and you are on their bad side so they would happily tell me what to look for.

Ok eccie...learn from the best on how to NOT be a member of a SHMB....and how to NOT get laid even when you're having to pay for it..lmao

P.s. I knew you would reply back..and use the excuse that I didn't answer your question for why you're still responding. It's okay. We all know it's really because you're so ducking pathetic. Originally Posted by Analeese
Well if that’s true and you will know it’s suiram77, if we was both in Tom Thumb or any place one day at the same time, ( lawd have mercy Jesus I hope not) then in the words of George Strait I would suggest you RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN,RUN RUN, RUN,RUN!!!!!!

Hope you can pull of a usain bolt Ana lmao. I can see you now running and screaming, omg it’s suiram77, it’s suiram77, who, it’s suiram77 lmfao. Every one else is going to be like who the fuck is suiram77 lol, kmsl. I’m going to wait until you run out of breath and then get in my whip and come pick you up and say Heyyyyy, Heyyyyy Ana baby, it’s my pleasure to meet you babeby lol. You want to get some Starbucks, my treat of course, Ana don’t have any money. Then we can have a nice chat then get acquainted, and then go have a mean fuck session lmfao, lol, rofl.

We can come back here and tell everyone about it hahahha.

Now I’m done with you slow poke, duces babeby!!!!
Omg I'm such a slow and stupid girl. Originally Posted by suiram77
FTFY little girl
Don't make me quote that stupid ass PM that you sent me and I posted before your lovely vacation that can't happen soon enough. I will blast your sorry rude ass again and not think twuce about it...matter fact I bet someone would do it for me if I asked...lolwant to deny that you sent it again?

In your fucking dreams psycho..... a woman would be a complete dumbass to put herself in a position to be alone with you after reading the words you've written on this site to ladies that you've even spend BCD time.

You've proven yourself to be a psycho....please keep your psycho over there...
Really suirium....so you take that as your cue to start private messaging me. Your PMs are not welcome in my inbox and I would appreciate if you would stop sending me PMs unsolicited. I do not like you..thats no big secret....shoo fly don't bother me lol

Edit: btw...us ladies according to him are all hoettes and the guys are wk that will forever be beneath him...lmfao...and he keeps calling me a slow poke and thinks it would be funny to watch me run... cause apparently he forgot what he looks like himself.
Waiting on your explanation Kimmy lol. I bet your ass wouldn’t dare respond to my post of your crying ass bull shit post.
Edit: btw...us ladies according to him are all hoettes and the guys are wk that will forever be beneath him...lmfao...and he keeps calling me a slow poke and thinks it would be funny to watch me run... cause apparently he forgot what he looks like himself.

That’s absolutely correct CT, Lmao, SMDH, man your ass is slow, your edit post is something 77 have already said on the boards sun chip, and you would know that if you could keep up. You have never seen 77 in person and trust me you don’t want too, but 77 most definitely can catch your ass, believe that CT. My ass was the starting nose tackle in high school and at Texas A&M and 77 ran a 4.7 in a 40 at 325 pounds at Texas A&M 15 years ago, and that is super fucking fast for someone that size. I’m in wayyy better shape now than I was then, and weigh 280 pounds today, and work out every day, so you wouldn’t have a fucking chance at out running me crispy cream. 77 suggest you look in your own mirror, because I look in all the gym mirrors daily and I love what I see, how about you slow poke.

Btw according to your pics, you are easily a medium BBW, and if you don’t slow that fork lift down you are on your way to becoming a big BBW, and you most definitely will not be out running nobody CT. Do you have any real pics of suiram77? Or just what some hoe that may have met me once months ago description of suiram77? Lol, yeah I think the ladder, pics are better than someone else word. Annie you will never, ever, really know what I really look like, and your trust me your ass would walk pass me tomorrow in Neiman Marcus, oh wait, you don’t shop there, wayyyy out of your budget CT.

77 recall some months back reading a post from Kendall4U that said you clearly have a lot of time on your hand to post all day and troll other ppl post as well, and something to the fact that you can’t never stay out of board drama, because you love it, something like that. 77 realize that she is absolutely right, your ass is the worst drama fill provider on the boards, and you even got Jules beat for Damn sure. That’s saying a lot considering both of you love the drama on the boards, and neither one of you can resist the temptation to post to suiram77 comments. Post on troll

That’s absolutely correct CT, Lmao, SMDH, man your ass is slow, your edit post is something 77 have already said on the boards sun chip, and you would know that if you could keep up. You have never seen 77 in person and trust me you don’t want too, but 77 most definitely can catch your ass, believe that CT. My ass was the starting nose tackle in high school and at Texas A&M and 77 ran a 4.7 in a 40 at 325 pounds at Texas A&M 15 years ago, and that is super fucking fast for someone that size. I’m in wayyy better shape now than I was then, and weigh 280 pounds today, and work out every day, so you wouldn’t have a fucking chance at out running me crispy cream. 77 suggest you look in your own mirror, because I look in all the gym mirrors daily and I love what I see, how about you slow poke.

Btw according to your pics, you are easily a medium BBW, and if you don’t slow that fork lift down you are on your way to becoming a big BBW, and you most definitely will not be out running nobody CT. Do you have any real pics of suiram77? Or just what some hoe that may have met me once months ago description of suiram77? Lol, yeah I think the ladder, pics are better than someone else word. Annie you will never, ever, really know what I really look like, and your trust me your ass would walk pass me tomorrow in Neiman Marcus, oh wait, you don’t shop there, wayyyy out of your budget CT.

77 recall some months back reading a post from Kendall4U that said you clearly have a lot of time on your hand to post all day and troll other ppl post as well, and something to the fact that you can’t never stay out of board drama, because you love it, something like that. 77 realize that she is absolutely right, your ass is the worst drama fill provider on the boards, and you even got Jules beat for Damn sure. That’s saying a lot considering both of you love the drama on the boards, and neither one of you can resist the temptation to post to suiram77 comments. Post on troll Originally Posted by suiram77
Did anybody bother to read all of this bullshit from the silly little girl? If so, please post the the cliff notes. Thanks!
Waiting on your explanation Kimmy lol. I bet your ass wouldn’t dare respond to my post of your crying ass bull shit post. Originally Posted by suiram77
Who is kimmy? This isn’t a game of truth or dare. Lmao. If you’re speaking of sexykim2008, KIM, don’t waste your time. That’s exactly what he wants. You have grown out of your truth or dare game days.
Who is kimmy? This isn’t a game of truth or dare. Lmao. If you’re speaking of sexykim2008, KIM, don’t waste your time. That’s exactly what he wants. You have grown out of your truth or dare game days. Originally Posted by justjackie
Don’t know you JJ, but I’m not expecting a answer to that question lol so it’s all good