Is it too much to update pictures every week? I just wanted to share

The pictures of her in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Uniform is instant boner material. Originally Posted by ahab11
Omg! I also love that picture, I so wanted to go to a game dressed like that but I figured it would be a little bit too much!!! Plus I need the tickets first!
The pictures of her in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Uniform is instant boner material. Originally Posted by ahab11
Double post Sorry!
I personally love the constant updates of pics, more providers should do that at least every few months, as far as the negative comments, BS you look great and your pics are always well done I hope we can't one day before I am done with the hobby!! Originally Posted by sweet_k47
Looks great Allegra. Keep posting those sexy pics. Originally Posted by aubie79
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Great pics. I can't look away. You are a beautiful / gorgeous women Originally Posted by Sugarkwps
Nope... I like it Originally Posted by defoeplace
Smokin Hot as usual!! Originally Posted by Randomguy
You are perfect Originally Posted by ProFun
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!
You are so beautiful I doubt anyone minds Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
So are you Jules! We are gonna miss you! Keep in touch through Twitter ok 👌

This was a very honest answer...that even I could appreciate. You said that in such a way that I noticed you were careful not to be offensive while offering your advice. Originally Posted by Analeese
You are right Ana, that was what I thought. Never felt offended.
Querida are you doing Pilates your abs rock!

To the audience: I saw her at the grocery store with zero makeup and she is GORGEOUS Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Awe! Thanks! No pilates, just eating better and stop drinking not at all but way less.
Every time I go to that store I look around... hahaha! No that I’d say hi, but it’s a little excitement somehow!
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-15-2017, 08:35 PM
Omg! I also love that picture, I so wanted to go to a game dressed like that but I figured it would be a little bit too much!!! Plus I need the tickets first! Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
I am not sure they would actually let you in wearing it. Something like how Disney doesn't let anyone come in as Princesses... brand protection etc.

Would be fun though.

Someone should host a watch party and invite a bunch of ladies from here to show up in "uniform".
Yes! If you wasn’t a Dallas fan before , how couldn’t you be after seeing her in that outfit. Just stunning!!!

Just when I thought it couldn’t get better, she post even sexier pics. Damn Originally Posted by 8701
Just too Beautiful Allegra !! Thanks for treating us with these new pics frequently !! Looking forward for more !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
[QUOTE=Randall Creed;1060186368]Hell naah!!!! Update as much as you want!!!

Allegra knows the definition of marketing strategy. Beauty & brains all in that tiny little package.

Anyone top that ? Originally Posted by waterfalllover
As a generic question, the answer would be yes.

But for you, I would never complain. I accept that I am a hypocrite. I like reminders. Originally Posted by mag7315
Thank you, I appreciate all the nice comments... now I know what to do when I need a little “Cheer-me-up”!
She is so beautiful.

Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
You, my lady... are sooo SEXY! �� Love that pic!
I'm glad I already booked a session with you this week. Originally Posted by johnclark
Can’t wait! 😘😘😘
Keep them coming! you know I would much rather take my own though
Well said..I don't see providers that don't update pictures.. Thank you Allegra. One day soon I'll make that pussy mine!
Daily would be fine too
there's nothing wrong with every week as long as you're happy with it...i try to update mine every 2 months tho lol
I enjoy the pictures. I was thinking Photo Fridays for a them, Great minds think alike Queen. You are beautiful.

Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Allegra Hope, you are a Stunning Beautiful Provider, with Exceptional Attitude, Skills, and Passion. You are well loved by MANY. Thank you for sharing your new pictures with us. Your message on your signature line is spot on and deserves repeating. I am so happy to have met you more than once. I will NEVER forget you.

"Exterior beauty, without the depth of a kind soul, is merely decoration"

CG