Face Sitting, Kinging/ Queening ..... ??

I absolutely love this fetish panties on/off, pantyhose, sweaty yoga pants but I love being a mistress
Any Austin girls specializing in these sessions please pm me.
Absolutely love this. Grind that pussy on my face, talk dirty to me, cum all over my lips and tongue. Did this for a whole hour session the other. Was so delightful my tongue was sore the next day!
Whose next?
Just curious..... Many of you have never spoke a single word on kinging and queening or face sitting until I posted this.
Now all the ladies are professional face sitters?
Glad everyone is enjoying it. That's great.
Curious as to why no one spoke on it or offered it before this post?? Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I've been speaking about this before you started this thread.
I don't participate much on this site but I have to share this experience. About a year ago I hooked up with Karina for massages. We had a couple straight message sessions which she was very good at. Karina was about 5'3" about 128lb, Spanish and cute. Never got past just a good hard massage until our 3rd session.
On the 3rd session she delivered on the usual backside full body massage. However on the flip I got one of the best surprises of my life. Karina walked above my head and slipped onto my face with no warning. That is when I started massaging her with my mouth from her vaginal to her puckered nice ass. Man did she enjoy this attention providing much squirting all over my face. This went on for over 15 minutes until she fell into a 69 position and finished me. We meant several times after until she left Houston back to Miami.
I absolutely love this!!! I would love to find more ladies that love this too!
It is something I would love to try but I have a mental block for it.

This is one of my favorite positions!! I'm so surprised when I find a lady that has not done it or they are not interested in trying it!!
But once they do, we do it all the time!!
+100 fire
I absolutely love this fetish panties on/off, pantyhose, sweaty yoga pants but I love being a mistress Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks
And I can attest she sits on your face with authority. Highly recommended.

This is one of my favorite positions!! I'm so surprised when I find a lady that has not done it or they are not interested in trying it!!
But once they do, we do it all the time!! Originally Posted by fire engine red

I needed that for my Birthday a week ago.
I would love to try this!!!
I needed that for my Birthday a week ago. Originally Posted by old-tyme-racer
SEXY
SEXY Originally Posted by Bellah HTX
I would love to try this!!! Originally Posted by Bellah HTX

Who will wear out first, me or you??
hell fuckin yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa