What are your two biggest provider problems?

Damn, guys, can't you stick with two?
Women not making it easy to see without several clicks where their incall is located. My sig line says it all.

Difficulty knowing who is available when that narrow window opens for me. Originally Posted by TinMan
+1

1) LOCATION (I do a search for Preston road, or Georgebush, or 121, or Plano) please don't just say: Dallas or North Dallas. If your incall location has changed, please put that in your sig line, profile or AD. If your leaving town, please put that in your sig. line, profile or AD.

2) RESPONCE TIME from P411 or eccie PM or Text is lacking. Do ya'll know that we can see WHEN you check our P411 profile and BIO with a feature on p411 called Tracking. I have found that some ladies leave their laptops at home and use their phone for everything.

Don't say: Business is SLOW or your broke if you can't RUN your business, like a business.

CG
Damn, guys, can't you stick with two? Originally Posted by TinMan
Amen!
1. Bad TCB
2. Bad BCD
Damn, guys, can't you stick with two? Originally Posted by TinMan
Yes, I know the truth hurts, but most of the time, it has to be said. As I said, I put my top two in my first post, but there are far more provider problems than those two. Of course, if those providers wish to know some of the problems and frustrations that hobbyists feel and they are guilty of having more than two that are noted, it does not make sense to work on just two of them.
1. A provider with a body but no brains is a buzz kill

2. Punctuality and Communication Skills
You know what really grinds my gears. Hearing horror stories about bad provider experiences from my regulars
Yes, I know the truth hurts, but most of the time, it has to be said. As I said, I put my top two in my first post, but there are far more provider problems than those two. Of course, if those providers wish to know some of the problems and frustrations that hobbyists feel and they are guilty of having more than two that are noted, it does not make sense to work on just two of them. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Wow. You came up with 7. I couldn't come up with 2. I'm so glad to be different than you.
1. Being on time (pet peeve when a provider confirms all is on time and when at the location indicates they need another 5 which stretches into 15...at 15 I'm out but will say I am out)--Time management
2. Checks phone multiple times in a session with different explanations on why (not going to repeat after that)--Respectful of time paid for.
1. Being on time (pet peeve when a provider confirms all is on time and when at the location indicates they need another 5 which stretches into 15...at 15 I'm out but will say I am out)--Time management

2. Checks phone multiple times in a session with different explanations on why (not going to repeat after that)--Respectful of time paid for.
Being late to a session
I agree with the former replies. But my ATF does nothing to list. How lucky am I?.
1. An ad or showcase without the specific information needed to make a decision etc., i.e. location, donations. Nothing worse than seeing an ad, then clicking on the showcase for a donation and getting redirected to another (sometimes bad) link at your website or P411. You lost me at two clicks. Don't make your ad war and peace, and have make me have to get out a slide rule to calculate the donation for the type of sessions you offer. Also, if you post an ad with a special, list it SOMEPLACE. Don't ask to contact by PM for the donation. Keep it simple...we're thinking with the little head, remember?

2. Outdated pics, showcase information or stats. I adore ladies of all sizes, shapes, ethnicities, and with all types of looks. Just be honest and post pics that are an accurate reflection of your CURRENT state of affairs.

BG: (Bonus Gripe) If you're a smoker, say so dammit! Let a gent decide if he wants to deal with that.
Pimps

GFE Lite/YMMV
1. Bad hygiene, especially below.
2. Pimp, management.