? Sable wants to know what everyone definition is of gfe?

I love that avatar. I can tell already we will get along just fine. That's a GREAT movie. Come see me soon. Let me show you my GFE. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I hope to meet you very soon. Only one other person has told me they knew what movie that avatar came from. Great movie, we will get along fine.

[quote=Has anybody else noticed that the OP, Sable, hasn't logged since last Friday (12/30)?

I too wish Sable would give some feed back on info that has been given.
It is ofcourse ok if her definition is not the same as some have expressed, but would be interesting to hear from her.
[quote=snowking2010;2016116]I hope to meet you very soon. Only one other person has told me they knew what movie that avatar came from. Great movie, we will get along fine.

[quote=Has anybody else noticed that the OP, Sable, hasn't logged since last Friday (12/30)?

I too wish Sable would give some feed back on info that has been given.
It is ofcourse ok if her definition is not the same as some have expressed, but would be interesting to hear from her.[/QUOTE]

I KNOW that movie.. one of the best he's done. It's great. Love the Underground part. lol. Anyways.. Yes.. I've noticed she hasn't logged on. HMMM. interesting. Why start the thread (against the majority) if you're NOT gonna follow it and keep it up? I don't know? Maybe she feels she has nothing to stand on being that the majority says gfe is what I say it is. Or, maybe, she's just preoccupied and can't get around to it. We will see what her response is when she can get around to it.
Hadn't heard back from her at all. Had seen her several times before her retirement, but you all must be keeping her busy because no word back from her yet, after 3 days. She was always very good at keeping up with communications in the past.

I'll just wait patiently in line I guess.

JD.
I would consider GFE... Daty (yes, I require it in a session with me)... Breathing in the ears.. licking of the neck and collar bone... down the belly ... back up for dfk (yes, I require that in a session...back down for bbbj... you back down for more daty and squirting all over you... back up for some DFK and LFK... a little of PSE in between.. put on cover.. and go for what you know as many positions as we can manage before you pop. If you pop too soon... MORE bbbj to get another one out of you... and more power to ME if I can get it CIM. LOL. Just saying. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
WOOOOOOOOOOWWW!
I would consider GFE... Daty (yes, I require it in a session with me)... Breathing in the ears.. licking of the neck and collar bone... down the belly ... back up for dfk (yes, I require that in a session...back down for bbbj... you back down for more daty and squirting all over you... back up for some DFK and LFK... a little of PSE in between.. put on cover.. and go for what you know as many positions as we can manage before you pop. If you pop too soon... MORE bbbj to get another one out of you... and more power to ME if I can get it CIM. LOL. Just saying. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Can we just use this as the new standard? Amber when can I see you?
For me, GFE means both parties have made a connection on an intellectual and sexual level and their interest in pleasing each other reflects it. It takes a bit of communication prior to the first meeting and continued communication on verbal and non-verbal levels when the appointment takes place. The eyes reveal volumes. And yes, it takes more than one meeting to get to that level so I make every effort to make our times together enjoyable for the lady each time we meet. I guess that means I strive for a GFE

It's kind of a mind thing. If a girl can put the donation
out of her mind, and not have a mind set that it's
all about that. Because if not it will be a subtle reflection
found to affect the whole session. Maybe not right there
in the guys face, but in the background somewhere.
That not quite right feeling, too much of an apparent
awareness that it's all just a facade. A hint of being rushed.
That ever so slight feeling of awkwardness.
Not because of a first meeting, but because of a
lack of connection, and being on the same page.
Intimacy with a background of unconnected distance.

If a girl can keep from projecting this, and then treat
the guy like he's the boyfriend she hasn't seen in about
a month. With a genuine encounter of interest, passion, and
raw sexuality. That feeling of mutual passion. Most guys
want a girl to enjoy herself as much as they do.

Then that would be my description of a true GFE experience.

these i agree with those deffinitions

but i am always safe everything covered......

kissing is a must
Sable - I can see your confusion given the number and variety of replies here so far. I agree with one of the earlier responders - GFE is more of a mental connection where we find common ground or topics in common.

GFE includes DFK. BBBJ is great but not mandatory to be GFE for me. At my age, I love mentally connecting with cute hot things like you as much as the other aspects of the meeting. To be a natural GFE provider is much harder than most people would expect. You need to be well read, like to discuss topics other than the weather, able to read minds or get guys to tell you want makes them tick, want to snuggle for 5-10 mins after a session rather than get up/clean up and boot you out, etc.

Hope this helps!
GFE for me means the session has IOP, DFK/LFK, BBBJ, CFS and good conversation. GFE - lite for me would mean that maybe the DFK, IOP and/or the conversation was bad or missing. Non-GFE is any of these: CBJ, no conversation, no kissing or no IOP.
I agree Amber Rain's definition should be the standard now.

I wish there was time for all the connection on an intellectual and sexual level to develop, but I'm seeing providers for an hour, maybe longer if I have seen and had fun before. I think for me a little talk before or after is great, but the GFE is more of a physical thing for me in the hobby. That means i enjoy the kissing , holding, some good conversation, etc., but if i try to take the time to connect any deeper, Im probably going to have to leave before we do anymore than talk. I do think its great when you see someone several times and get a little more of a GFE feeling. This is only my opinion, I respect all that is said here by others.
Great posts....I think the combination of Sexy Sable and Amber Rose together is the definition of GFE.

I believe the "connection" or IOP should be attempted at all cost by the provider, if she posts "GFE".

It means "Girlfriend experience."

Providers should dream of the "Man of her Dreams....(Financially if not physically).

And BBBJ's in my honest opinion should be a must. Every girlfriend I had gave a BBBJ.

Lots of kissing as well. It stimulates the illusion of passion.

It is important for both to be clean.

This is what I believe TRUE "GFE" means.

KR
How do I reference this to my profile. Any hobbyist with suggestions, please pm me

Thanks
hope all are aware that 6 STD are contracted through and oral bare.... male or female

just want to help everyones saftey

no jugdement here

thanks to ALLL!!!!!

but i will keep being a safe girl ALL THE TIME.... for those whose wondered
hope all are aware that 6 STD are contracted through and oral bare.... male or female

just want to help everyones saftey

no jugdement here

thanks to ALLL!!!!!

but i will keep being a safe girl ALL THE TIME.... for those whose wondered Originally Posted by SeXy_SabLe

And there are 1000's of other bugs you get from kissing, sweat and casual contact. Keep it in perspective and remember not to cross the street or drive tomorrow for the chances are far greater you'll get hit or in an accident.

But you're free to run your operation the way you want.
lol...

goood point....making me second guessing kissing now lmao

again thanks to all

i would like to link this to my post as well but i dont know how
help^^^^^^^

good night to ALL!!!!!
And BBBJ's in my honest opinion should be a must. Every girlfriend I had gave a BBBJ. Originally Posted by KRiggins
Me, too! The CIM portion is optional in my GFE world but not in the PSE world I like the best.

I think I read once of a "covered" HJ once!

True story - I met with a provider who had obsessed over scrubbing her floors the day before our visit. Her hands were so rough, she asked me if she could wear latex GLOVES with lotion on the outside and inside while she gave me a BBBJ. After I got over the sheer hilarity of the situation, she did an outstanding job of blowing my mind and everything else.