ManslutADS

Ummmm hello!!!!! I wanna join too!!! LOL
Kendall and Katrina are one of the nicest ladies on here. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Maybe to you. They've been the biggest bitches in the world to me, not starting today either, ever since last year.

Nevertheless I must come to terms that the people who love to hate me so much on this website are not worth my time whatsoever I really need to stop wasting productive energy on trying to defend myself on here. This website is not my bread-and-butter and I really need to stop putting so much time and effort into it.

I am much better than to stoop to their level and need to stay above the hating ass same people who come on every thread I comment on or make to shout threAD and bash me best they can. I have Way too much going for myself to subject myself to the idiocrasy that goes on around here.

Time is on my side as well as beauty and brains. I know how great my life is so I just need to let the people who feel that they need to talk bad about people who they have never met before be instead of letting them provoke me to bash them back.
Kendall and Katrina are one of the nicest ladies on here. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

+1 I agree with kayleehotchick. I like to think I have pretty good judgement of character and I respect those who have had more experience than me on the board.

Now imo ( if it matters) I am not going to hate on you at all. Actually I am always happy to see others do well. No matter size,age,race,small boobs,big boobs,no butt, big butt..you know what I'm saying. There are many of us on the board who do well and have had work done to our bodies.You cant help but to be proud and you very well should be. Hard work pays off and if it helps you feel better and progress in life then more power to you. Now maybe I spend a little too much time online but .. I have seen a change in confidence and the way you voice yourself on the board since you came back a whole new person. Looks can only get you so far honey. Maybe you have always been "big headed" no offense.. but I never noticed how much till now. Another prime example.. I can not speak for everyone but I know there are many of us who have been on extended vacations, not just for the weekend and do not come back to write a whole bio about it..lol. I understand. ( like I said I'm not hating at all). I was actually very happy for you but thought you could have toned it down a bit. You can tell that was your first time to do something like that. Some of us who have experience can probably write a book about our vacations but do not see the need to advertise it..j/s.
Now you are a very pretty girl but there are too many of us on here for you to hate on everyone who has something to say. I was going to easily overlook this thread but as I kept reading I couldn't help but to say what I was thinking. I feel better now.

Original topic.. Where is ManSlut in all this.. LOL
Does he now he is the man of the hour

Everyone play safe and have fun..
Thanks for letting me share
I don't understand your need to want to lash out but wouldn't that time be better off spent living and enjoying life instead of posting thread like this?

I maybe be old and all but I'm still trying to figure this out.

Yes, you do have "time" on your side but if you are lucky, you will one day be old like the rest of us. I can't tell you HOW MANY WOMAN I have seen who was smoken hot in their 20's but look like shit in their 40's. It easy to be hot in your 20's but if you're still hot in your 40's, well that's NOT a easy thing to do.

Not trying to be hateful or anything but I just wanted to point that out.

At any rate, I do wish you, health, happiness and a wonderful evening.
I know right. Hey they don't want to talk about him they want to talk about me. So here we are talking about how great I am. With plenty of my haters coming to jump on board to confirm it!
I'm like Kim Kardashian of Eccie. Love to HATE me, but yet I am still doing so freakin marvelous despite the ill wishes. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
i guess i forgot to add <insert sarcasm here>....i am not on your side

but i'll venture a guess that manslut won't be inviting you to turks & caicos anytime soon
Mya, read my sig line. You could take a lesson from Teddy...why do you give a shit what other people think about you? That is a sign of insecurity.
Melanie, I got banned for trying to defend myself on this board, because people whom have never met me wanted to bash me. I have been through tremendous pile on bashing on this board by many of the same people who are commenting on this thread right now.

While i was banned i got a NO review saying i looked nothing like my pictures and i was too dark skinned, in which men whom have never taken out time to comment on my reviews ever before were happy to pile on about yea fake pictures this and too dark that.

I came back from my ban and got bashed some more. So when you go a few months with people constantly trying to break your spirit maybe you will turn into a huge EGO online as well. Obviously I am not well liked around here but it seems only by people whom have never met me and never will.

I portray a huge ego because there is a whole group of people on this board who took out devoted time to try to drag my name through the mud, make despicable vicious comments about me, send me hate mail and insult me in every way possible you can say to a person. PLENTY mother fuckers know EXACTLY what i am talking about!

You all may not know this. I need to forget it. But like i said above I need to stop reading this website because there are too many haters, and once they get latched onto a victim they don't let go, its like your whole lifetime on this board the same people keep coming back to take a bite of you.

But my train will not be stopped, this website never contributed that much to my ride anyways so honestly i don't think about what i write affecting my business i know i don't appeal to the masses on here.

I need to move on from eccie, because my harassers can not seem to move on from me. People don't treat everyone the same. Katrina and Kendall may be doll faces to you, but they have been nothing but pile on hell raisers for me. I can't think of any other reason as i have never exchanged personal words with them before, so i can only rule it to be jealousy.

I AM NOT TALKING TO ALL THE MEN WHOM HAVE INTREST IN ME ITHER. THERE ARE A SELECT FEW WHOM SPEAK THE LOUDEST ON THIS SITE THOSE ARE WHOM I AM TALKING TO. THE HOBBY HAS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME AND DALLAS PROVIDES ENOUGH FOR ME. I DO NOT HAVE TO TRAVEL NOR RUN SPECIALS TO MAINTAIN MYSELF. I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO HAVE THE SKILLS TO EXCELL AT THIS LINE OF WORK AND ENJOY IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY . SO I WANT TO LET ALL THE MEN WHO DO NOT HATE ME FOR NO REASON TO UNDERSTAND IN PERSON I AM NOT A BITCH AND MY EGO IS NOT THIS BIG. I HAVE JUST BEEN CONSTANTLY ATTACKED ONLINE BY THE SAME PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I AM A VERY HUMBLE CHARISMATIC WOMAN WHO PROBABLY HAS A BIT TOO MUCH BRAINS FOR MY OWN GOOD. i AM A TRUE HUMANITARIAN AND FULL OF GOOD ENERGY. THE WAY I TYPE ONLINE IS TO LET ALL THE PEOPLE KNOW WHOM HAVE TRIED DILIGENTLY TO TEAR ME DOWN THAT I AM NOT DOWN, I AM VERY MUCH UP & UP AND DOING WEL DESPITE THEIR ILL WISHES TOWARDS ME.

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!
WK WK WK WK!! ALERT!!

Tara spelled "too" correctly with "to". Creepy, huh? What is a muff piled on with a muff? Mufflers? Dos Muffos? Muff squared? Muffies?

Speaking of Muff...whyn't some of you wimmin show us some? Time to derail a rant with MUFF! Originally Posted by phildo
Awww Phildo Dildo I guess that means all the pms you sent me were all lies. Say it isn't or is it is not?? I'm so sad now.
LOL Tara. You're crack me up girl.
Mya, I have not spent the last year bashing you on the boards. Not quite sure where you are coming up with that. I have commented on a few threads but am NEVER disrespectful. I do not operate that way. I encourage you to search my post history to come up with a thread where I bash you and am mean and derogatory towards you. If I see a thread that piques my interest, I comment. Otherwise, I move along. You started this thread, sorry it isn't turning out as you hoped. Yet again.
Ummmm hello!!!!! I wanna join too!!! LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

You are totally invited Dolly
I am not one to put down my fellow providers at all.

The comments I made were to two people so there is no need for any other providers to feel like I am talking about their weight or their age.

I look forward to turning 30 because I have a feeling that business gets even better at that age.

We all get the same amount of time. Which is why I do not understand why older women like to try to pick on younger women. It comes off as jealousy that you are not young anymore. But I don't have anything against fat or older women. Just to clear that up!
Fat women can loose weight, older women can stay in shape and take care of themselves...but ugly attitudes are to the bone. Ijs
Melanie, I got banned for trying to defend myself on this board, because people whom have never met me wanted to bash me. I have been through tremendous pile on bashing on this board by many of the same people who are commenting on this thread right now.

While i was banned i got a NO review saying i looked nothing like my pictures and i was too dark skinned, in which men whom have never taken out time to comment on my reviews ever before were happy to pile on about yea fake pictures this and too dark that.

I came back from my ban and got bashed some more. So when you go a few months with people constantly trying to break your spirit maybe you will turn into a huge EGO online as well. Obviously I am not well liked around here but it seems only by people whom have never met me and never will.

I portray a huge ego because there is a whole group of people on this board who took out devoted time to try to drag my name through the mud, make despicable vicious comments about me, send me hate mail and insult me in every way possible you can say to a person. PLENTY mother fuckers know EXACTLY what i am talking about!

You all may not know this. I need to forget it. But like i said above I need to stop reading this website because there are too many haters, and once they get latched onto a victim they don't let go, its like your whole lifetime on this board the same people keep coming back to take a bite of you.

But my train will not be stopped, this website never contributed that much to my ride anyways so honestly i don't think about what i write affecting my business i know i don't appeal to the masses on here.

I need to move on from eccie, because my harassers can not seem to move on from me. People don't treat everyone the same. Katrina and Kendall may be doll faces to you, but they have been nothing but pile on hell raisers for me. I can't think of any other reason as i have never exchanged personal words with them before, so i can only rule it to be jealousy. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

Wish you the best and I think it is natural to be offended by some comments. I obviously do not know whole story so I am just speaking from outside looking in and because this was so public it left the gate wide open. I am not one to judge on Anyones character and we all have our moments. The more you react the more it is going to drag on. Im a lover not a fighter so not siding with anyone. There were some harsh words back and forth and I just couldn't help to be offended from afar. This is a way of living for all of us, not a game, and not just a hobby. I think it is easy to forget that no matter what we all are in it to win it and we all are human beings with feelings. No matter how much anyone makes or how they make it.. you should never judge. high or low volume does not make a difference.

Take lesson one for example.. I had known a girl about 8 years ago who was running 100 dollar sessions out of crappy motel room.
Now one of those 8-10 clients a day happened to be millionare. She turned 100 hr to 200,000+ . So never judge a book by its cover. Now thats some food for thought

Stay strong and live it up..
nothing last forever.
30's are pretty awesome!

Good news is I had NO CLUE how amazing the 40's are!

SO you got a lot to look forward to.