Is killing a man in the hobby good publicity or bad publicity?

Thank you. Seriously.

There is nothing I hate more than negative energy and people. Put a fucking smile on. Frowning causes wrinkles! And (to stay on topic) takes time off of your life! Originally Posted by Jillian Price

Funny Sexy Thang! LOL
  • CD3
  • 08-21-2014, 04:26 PM
Let's turn it around. If a guy had shagged a woman to death, where would that piece of info fall in your screening criteria? If a lady had DATO( died at the O ) while with a hobbyist, what would that mean to you? Originally Posted by dmcleod
They had poison on their tongue.
A provider I knew in Ausin was with a client, and they were the "beast with two backs" as Shakespeare wrote and he had a heart attack. She was calm, called hotel security , got him to the hospital. Even visited him there. He ended up ok. Really good person.
I hereby give CD3 permission to post my obit when I die.

Cuz there's a pretty good chance it will be from a heart attack while in her company.
I see what OP is trying to say but in reality wasn't there a hooker actually killing her johns recently, like how would one know if it was unintentionally so vote bad publicity
Perfect timing..... "A Dame to Kill For"... for all you movie buffs...
Nothing better than 'cumming' and 'going' at the same time!!
WOULD YOU AS A HOBBYIST SLASH KEEPER OF A COCK..be more apt to seeing someone had they done that or would u be kinda scared or would u really not give a fuck cuz you'll stick your dick in basically anything Originally Posted by CD3
The latter, but not cuz I'd stick my dick in anything. Me and my friend Ben have some criteria:

1. Older than my son
2. Weigh less than me
You are a whacked out crazy bitch to ask such a question. I think I love you.
I knew some stupid ass was going to mention names...Girl, do you think before you fucking post? She's probably haunted by that experience to a degree and you just had to open up a floodgate!!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Sighh. Exactly. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
It is public knowledge. after she called more than a dozen people and telling them not to spread it around, she posted on the board with hours of it happening including follow-ups about her dealings with the authorities.

Some of you people are vicious and just wait for something to jump on someone here. I really would like to see some of the posters stop jumping into attack mode; especially when they are WRONG!

Back on topic:
CD3,
It would be a nice way to go if it was a heart attack or something similar. If you are gonna wig out and shoot a trick, then no, it would be bad publicity.

You are a trip, CD3. You remind me of Charli Knox and her posts.
I knew some stupid ass was going to mention names...Girl, do you think before you fucking post? She's probably haunted by that experience to a degree and you just had to open up a floodgate!!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
If Kayleehotchick didn't want it posted, then maybe she shouldn't have posted it a million times. I've seen her post at least five times what happened to her client.

Jillian's peace and love shit gets old, but she wasn't wrong for stating the obvious.

Jillian seems like a nice lady though and obviously means no harm.

Oh and to stay on topic, I don't even get the point of this fucking thread by the OP. Just another silly ass ThreAD....Maybe the OP should get some more spider web tats around her tits to kill some free time.
  • CD3
  • 08-22-2014, 04:15 AM
If Kayleehotchick didn't want it posted, then maybe she shouldn't have posted it a million times. I've seen her post at least five times what happened to her client.

Jillian's peace and love shit gets old, but she wasn't wrong for stating the obvious.

Jillian seems like a nice lady though and obviously means no harm.

Oh and to stay on topic, I don't even get the point of this fucking thread by the OP. Just another silly ass ThreAD. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
From another silly ass hoe.
Well that sucks. I thought we were flirting together...
  • CD3
  • 08-22-2014, 05:18 AM
You've got it all wrong....thAt doesn't suck.... Tis I that sucks.....
  • CD3
  • 08-22-2014, 05:18 AM
Now that's how you flirt